1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

It's good :)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Goede, Jul 22, 2018.

1. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Want a better fix? Change the Skill mastery from feoh to something more useful for them, like maybe Bow/xbow resistance +2/+4% and reduce the barrier from 95 to 90% that would be a slight nerf to Feoh (which imo should be enough) and you nerf the archer having the chance to get 100% skill mastery rate

Palkah likes this.
  2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

can we get fix of bugged augments like fear para and so on? those shouldn't land on non flagged chars.. but... well..

3. Palkah

Palkah User

Judging by their animation and operate type they should, I mean it's not a bug it's game design.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so unless it's not against hordes it's fine. but that second when it turns against them that will be fixed in few hours. or i'm wrong?

5. Palkah

Palkah User

You're wrong, tap clanz are flagged even in Aden xD There are 3 possibilities here that I see
    1. You're the first person ever to be bothered by a group of skills that work in this way for at least 2 years
    2. You're not first, meaning someone on RU/NA complained already but nobody cared
    3. You're not first, someone on RU/NA complained, Innova/NCWest cared, but Korea was like 'w/e who cares'

6. Hax

Hax User

you mean get hit 5 times and use stone and be invincible.
    Jul 24, 2018
    only you lose mana in 3 hits.
    Top stacked feoh can tank archer even with 101+madcow+abundance.
    In olympiad I dont even need to talk. Defensively stacked feoh 1shots archer and doesnt even need shirt rebirth

7. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

As you can see the problem is not with the shield itself but with the items that comes to support it. Until a few years ago I've played feoh and it was nothing like this because we didn't have those agathions, shirts, jewels, infinite mana. On top of that the number of geared feoh on a server you can count them on fingers. There are a lot of average geared feoh and there is more than mass pvp in this game. Nerfing the shield itself is probably the worst option you can go for, just like they did with archer's mastery. Why is this thread even archers vs feohs... there are other classes that exist in this game.

Did it get changed in the recent patches? In the past it was 400% to double my damage, the formula implied a square root of the magic attack. This is why herbs and c.o.c buff gives 400% and 100% for physical attack. In the past the archer class relied a lot on auto attacks, back then 100% increase did mean double damage for this class as well. But we can't make this as feoh vs yul because these classes are built differently and yul is by no means a weak class, as it has high p.atk, range, capped attack speed, good skill crit rate and damage.

8. Palkah

Palkah User

Yup it got changed from 400% to 300% to boost Feohs some time ago.

Only on quickfire/br, we've made some tests and it seems that real Attack Speed cap for skills is 2k, even though stats show 1500.

When Brooch BR was implemented archers already stopped relying on autoattacks. Funny though, when first Goddess hit, Battle Rhapsody was designed to give Archers a bit more bonus, but now it actually gives the same to both classes. Brooch BR favors Feohs. Why? No idea

That's why I am proposing to make it a buff with fixed predefined duration and cooldown, same for Crystal Form, to force Feohs to play around with their kit and bash their skulls in for making mistakes while rewarding good defensive plays, like it is with archers now.

Exist? Yes. Are they viable? DDs nop.

Wynn: relies on summons (easy to kill) and marks (trick mostly). Problem: perma purge negates the marks, so useless
    Tyrr: it's a CC god. Problem: perma purge, does really low damage on endgame PvP, needs to be in close range to the enemies, to survive that he needs to build full tank, but is extremely good when a server starts (let me remind you of Ramona AQ battles where Kuryl's Sonic Star was doing +10 each cast)
    Othell: one of the best single-target DDs around. Problem: needs to be close to the enemy which makes him easy to kill, hits 1 target at a time when u need to kill 40, therefore inefficient.
    Eviscerator: single target DD and cast cancels. Problem: most Eviscerators have no idea how to play without Steel Mind, in fact the only Evis ever that I saw doing it correctly were B and Aden, they still hit only a single target tho, and need survivability after the initial ~40s SM, while PvPs can take an hour.
    Sayha Seer: relies on burst single target damage and being invisible. Problem: can't be invisible, has to faceroll every enemy, which makes it a random AOE material.

P.S. My dream is to make Tyrrs great again so when one jumps into enemy CC, the CC panics and dirties their panties in awe :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  9. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

The problem is, in the moment you put a cd and a duration on barrier, it is the moment the class is dead as necro in pvp, and sometimes in pve. I've seen all the time in sieges archers doing 1-2 shots to mages, that in the early chronicles before GoD, then I've seen yul doing 1 shot to mages after GoD. Nothing much changed now only the items around the class. Like I've said already, we didn't have agathions, shirts, more pots, overenchanted armors, pvp armors and so on. The point is not to destroy the shield because it's viable in mass pvp with everything at your disposal, including 2 healers. The shield is also needed when you're not rich and you do oly, and I remember using it even in pve. I'm sure there are many more alternatives and solutions other than just breaking the skill like barbarians, like they did with skill mastery. How was celestial fixed? You got a debuff. Then add a debuff that has specific duration to feoh when you get mp rebirth or pots or whatever gives you huge amount of mana.

10. -V77-

-V77- User

I just asked 4r4m on discord if this is fix that is already on kr or just innova requested it. 4r4m said there is no changes in this passive skill at kr and jp servers. So why we getting it here...............

@CM Fragola

senyn likes this.
  11. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Mayve when innova really wants somethi g fixed they do manage to get it

12. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

If this "bug" didn't also happen in Korea or Japan that means basic game mechanics are not the same as here, who knows what else it different too...

13. Palkah

Palkah User

L2Store and Topaz :D

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I'm so glad we don't have that **** named Topaz in our server, it's so good not to have you can't even imagine

15. Palkah

Palkah User

It's so BAD, supports are useless in olympiad. I believe this item was the only balance we need with barrier and it's not here. Just remove the lethal part, make it 3m cooldown, and it's ok.

16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Do you really think an item that comes from l2store and can stop literally ANY casting is going to change the problem with supports in oly? The problem from supports in oly is that most of them have no dot skills to be able to deal with barrier from feoh, that's it

17. Palkah

Palkah User

1. Remove the stop cast effect
    2. This server has so many 'lags' with skills like you cast a cele, you have 9s left, and you still die, that this feature would never work here anyway. Let me give you an example. I once did a test on a tank with full attack speed gear including BR, and I was trying to pull a Titan casting Frenzy on his normal everyday gear. The conclusion that followed: I was unable to stop the cast of Frenzy with a chain no matter how fast after casting began I've tried. I could only stop the cast if I predicted the Frenzy and started chain cast BEFORE Frenzy cast. And to cast Frenzy, it actually takes some time compared to instant skills like rebirth. A general rule of thumb I've invented says that it's close to impossible to cancel a cast of skill that takes less than ~1.5 second to cast here on Core, unless you start the cancel effect before the cast. Therefore this feature can be removed because I believe it could never work on Core anyway

18. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Then what you want it's not topaz but an l2store cheaper version of improved kelbim :D

19. Palkah

Palkah User

Exactly. Pros:
    1. It gives supports damage in olympiad -> mages cant faceroll them that easily anymore
    2. It bypasses the barrier in PvP, meaning that with a coordinated cast Feoh can die every 3 minutes, which is pretty much the same as an archer.
    3. Innova gets moni.

20. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Yeah and cons: more l2store content that most people are bored off already