1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

It's good :)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Goede, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Palkah

Palkah User

Most people. But are they the 'most revenue generated' people? L2Store items are so abundant that there is not much you can do to fix that gap anyway, unless you start giving out items older than 2 years for free, which I doubt will happen

2. goduole

goduole User

Its syras words and he was 1 of stacked feohs from ur clan lel :D

3. Rnika

Rnika User

I Reading this theard and well im not playing archer but i totally understand their position at that moment.

When feoh comes to be OP szaBe innova did nothing telling its game mechanic.
    Now archer getting boost that demands from yul a lot of effort.
    Lets see diffrences

When Character is OP
    Op feoh mana barier - 101 lvl
    Op skill cool down reset - 108 lvl

What items are required to be OP
    Feoh - Dark eternal pvp set +8+ to decrease income dmg
    Shirt with rbirth
    Agathion with rebirth
    Obsidian 4

What items yul need to be op
    Emerald 6
    Sacrivice alot of AP to split in 2 routes
    High STR biuld (b valakas, +15 Str dyes, high lvl venir **** +10 for +4 str, warrior circlet +5 for STR)

Where this OP charasters will matter
    Feoh is op for pvp and pve
    yul would be OP just for PvE

Why fixed?
    Feoh - 1 year crying ppl feoh too much OP - never fixed
    yul - 1 week after update/2 days after fist lvl 108 - noone crying - fixed in a one secound and nerfing every yul before 108 lvl also.

Well done.

senyn, xLeax, iKepler and 1 other person like this.
  4. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

Archers have been OP in this game for at least 10 years.
    They still are with top gear.

5. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I think you got confused there and wanted to say mage instead of archer

6. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

It's not because of Core's lag, it's how they handle the information on server side. First come first served. If the damage was on the way 1ms earlier, it is still applied, then celestial comes after. People have been seen this so many times while I played on Chronos in the past, it's clear that it is not because of server lag but because of their coding.
    Nope. I've been to sieges for quite some time during the P2P version and it was always archers who were constantly one shot others, with proper buffs and proper gear. Ask Enmity, Nova and other old clans or players from Chronos, the server was full of archers at the top pvp. After GoD it was even worse with the ridiculous damage they could do. I quit after a couple of years after GoD so no idea what happened next that mages got op.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  7. Palkah

Palkah User

Thats a strong word for Korean spaghetti xd. This is true for Chronos where things like that happen maybe up to 200ms after a cast. Here however it can take 1-1.5 seconds, guy casts a cele, it is already on his bufflist, other person starts attacking him after cele has been applied, and still deals damage/debuffs. Generally you can assume that first second of any buff might not work here.

8. goduole

goduole User

Mage server qq..after many years of yul age, it was much fun rly

9. UgahBugah

UgahBugah User

But that has been reported even by players close to Dallas, where the servers resided. Celestial is one of those "feature" or bugs that never got fixed. I think others dev teams have been working from time to time on this game. On some skills you wait for server response then you can see the buff applied, and here Giant's Favor comes to mind. If I play on NA where I have 200+ ping I can see the skills taking a bit of time sometimes, a delay, then I see the countdown starting from 30sec. Celestial on the other hand it's instant applied, that means it's first applied client side in the same time it is sending the info to the server to make it acknowledge. Since the packets have some traveling time and a queue to be processed, that means damage can be applied to you, unfortunately.

10. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

If Korea didn't have the ~100% mastery rate "bug" that means mastery rates are different in our version at least for yul/othel, so who knows what else is different.

I agree that lethal on Topaz is ridiculous but along with Tanza the cool down should be 30sec, 3min it's just too long. Cmon Innova give us Topaz, just imagine how many jewelry boxes you gonna sell just for one jewel $$$.

11. xLeax

xLeax User

If this is true that in Korea its still like this, and here we get a fix, i want also to know why :)

12. Palkah

Palkah User

I dont agree fully, a bit but not fully. The issue can be observed even by a 3rd player when the exchange of cele-hit between 2 players happens. That 3rd player (observer) also sees the cele apply first on player #1, then sees that player #2 starts casting skill, and #1 takes dmg

EDIT: And by default any packet player gets and applies to his client should come directly from server and not from other client, so even if it's client-side for the cele caster, it can't be for observers

13. xLeax

xLeax User

This is the Absolute Reality, all other nukers complaining about losing mana in 3 shots, are losing it, cuz they are heavy outgeared .
    I dont like to agree with Hax, but he is one Top Archer, with i think all items , so he should know what he talk of

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I guess you forgot what classes were strong in what patches, Yul was Op for not more than 1 year and that was mostly the update after Lindvior, when UE / 101 got nerfed they became what they are now, but in example lindvior and couple of updates before that, archers were doing not even 10k crit with pinpoint. Not even wanna get started with chronicle before GoD where mage was winning archers by far almost every single chronicle with the exception of mby C5/H5

15. zauliuz

zauliuz User

you didn't play in c4 when drac archer with 2 rings two stoted IC tanks. mages also was OP with 4x dmg m.crit.. and that happened pretty often if they had bd with sirena and ee with pow (water).

16. mYzor

mYzor User

Dont forget that almost every class could have a db on the back pocket and it would work well. (remember titans pulling out db's and basicly one shotting everything?)
    But then again, the buffs that reduced critical damage recieved, and the songs that reduced bows damage happened for a reason. (windstorm, bladestorm, etc)

PS: You forgot valakas necklace with those buffs, wizards had damn near 100% magical crit rate aswell. (thankfully epics werent so abundant at that time)
    Again, wizards magical critical rate was "nerfed" for a reason. (so was sleep cast time back in the day)
    Since then, they forgot how to adress imbalanced stuff, it seems.

17. Palkah

Palkah User

Dont forget the buffs weren't as 'safe' as they are now, since a lot of good fighter CPs had a Grand Kalamari, BD, SWS, WC/PP, and a tank with PvP daggers, which could strip down any target's buffs quite effectively. Here the only cancels are Iss but that only targets sonata, Feoh and a Dreadnought.

18. mYzor

mYzor User

Didnt say they were.
    The point i was trying to get at is that the game pointed everyone into stacking critical rate and critical damage (physical and magical) and it then reached a point where they had to introduce buffs to counter that. Simply because things were getting ridiculous.
    Its like wizards always complaining about how weak they were. Yet i remember how lifesaving it was having a trickster around for Pranah.
    Fast forward to our days. Do defensive buffs have enough of an effect to counter the massive boost to attack on almost every item around? Do we even have buffs or gear that protects agaisnt P.Skill critical damage?
    Months ago someone pointed out to a siege video (iirc) on jp servers where a full buffed duelist (with seemingly top gear), with h.miracle on, ate a 140 thousand damage nuke from a feoh.
    So, yes. Its like they forgot how to balance stuff.

19. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Anything reducing pvp dmg / damage received affect p.skill.crit dmg also

20. mYzor

mYzor User

Obviously. But it doesnt do it direcly.
    Say.. If there was stuff (buffs, equipment, etc) that did reduce it directly and stuff that had higher magic critical damage reduction, not only could Feoh's barrier be reduced considerably but all other classes would recieve a survivability boost against both archers and hentai archers (wizards).