1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

It's good :)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Goede, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Hax

Hax User

Point is simple:

If i open full skill i kill any full stacked toon 1 shot without debuffs

If i hit someone with sanis gear, he will at least survive 2 or 3 hits. 2nd and 3rd if by chance no crit.

So not only i need more hits, but i also need to be luckier and enemy has time to dispa or stone

2. gothic84

gothic84 User

The beauty of this game ;-)
    So what can say middle gear toon? Its not even half shot, and ppl are suprised, that there are less and less ppl on the server.

3. MrOurk

MrOurk User

You can't expect people with way more gear than you now to 1 shot you, same as in other games like RTS you can't expect someone with way more experience than you not to absolutly destroy you, you have to play with people in your league

4. gothic84

gothic84 User

RTS is imho pures skill/training. Here someone can start and pay for everything and 1 shot 90% of server.

5. xLeax

xLeax User

Thats not the point, the Point is, he can oneshot FULL STACKED chars, but he need 2-3 Shots for Crappy Equipped nukers, and yet nc soft / innova think to nerf archers more and meanwhile give nukers a bigger boost