1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New Major Update: Fafurion

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iKepler, Jul 26, 2018.

1. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i though it's normal thing.. like buy l2strore in game from other peoples.. my bad then..
    well.. innova need to solve this problem and add function to prolong your PA account with IG item. and ofc that one can be purchased in l2store and can be sold etc.. anw.. back to shopkas problem, without PA this game is torture.

2. SHpokas

SHpokas User

Well, NA can box w/o PA, why Innova doesnt have anything special? and yes, buying PA from l2store and then selling on private store would one of those solutions, many games have this feature, but its innova, idk what are they thinking, even those free buffs till lv99 would a unique feature for this server, like with NA boxing.

3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

let me guess , you are from EN? xD

Robby and Hax like this.
  4. Palkah

Palkah User

This idea is both economically good for Innova and for the players, so there must be a reason why it is not implemented yet. And I have a good guess what that is. To create an item, which you use, and get either +30 days premium or 10 euros in balance, Korea would need to write code for that, and it would have to be a feature that's Innova specific and tamper-proof. Since I have a very biased opinion on NCSoft's code, let's just say that Innova would have to leave at least some of their L2Store security to NCSoft, which I think they should not do. The other possibility is to have a ticket, like a Clan Name Change Ticket, and add premiums via Support Center, but that sounds like extra job for someone.

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

nope.
    if i'm not wrong .ru servers have this.. but i can be wrong and my friends give me bad information.

edit: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/652480/ here we had "discussion" about that. check fragola's post

6. xLeax

xLeax User

im Surpriced this post is still up, Gms Slacking, last time i said something about bought / sold chars my post was gone faster then i could refresh the site

BTW THIS IS A JOKE DONT BANN ME MY COMMUNIST FRIENDS

7. Palkah

Palkah User

911 @CM Fragola rules are being broken left and right! Chaos! Disorder! Infraction Points to give out!

8. Hax

Hax User

or hm, or innervate, or adich and the list goes on...

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well... it's just speculations. you can't prove it, so your word against their words.

10. Hax

Hax User

but you can)

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i can't too. it's "our word" against "their"
    actually i can.. but not those what we mentioned before ;) and it's only 2 characters

12. 21Sav

21Sav User

Keep in mind, Korea has function to upgrade any Rgrade armor and weapon. So it's very unlikely we will get r99>r110

13. xLeax

xLeax User

They better bring that feature also here, since many people put ALOT of money/Billions into their current Armors/Weapons, and they will be not even half of the worth any more after this update hit the server

14. -V77-

-V77- User

Main problem will be for us if for example i have set Ultimated +10 after changing to R110 (looking at this schematic) from Ultimated +10 i will earn Normal R110 (no idea if enchant is the same or reset to 0)

Also i found in one russian forum price of changing Helios +20 weapon to Krisha
    its around
    3b clear adena
    2kk Crystal (r-grade)
    20k Gemstone (R grade)
    811 Warrior Determination (no idea what it is)

This is 100% transaction but we getting Krisha Weapon +17
    Because cost is also -3 to current enchant.

15. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Those determination crystals are only in Korea where you can upgrade R to R95/R99 gear with those crystals (there are 2 different ones, one for armor which is blue, and one for weapon which is red)