1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 Core PVP daily Atelia 27.07.18 night fun

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by QuickHP, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

First fraps since a long time from EN side , and guess what TH are just spamming some negatives comments. Nothing changed , noone grew. I can randomly check any fraps from TH lately , and all I see is TH congratulating themselves ( and Syra as well , I'm wondering why he is still licking TH while he is out of it ) , EN barely speaks and yet in the opposite way , TH is full troll mode.

Keep frapsing and enjoy man , as long as it is providing you fun , it's a good fraps. The rest is just details.

Edit : Gz Iron for not fighting during this 7v7 , your case isn't totally lost it seems ;)

2. qhpqhp

qhpqhp User

For sure not more pathetic than your quitting because things stopped being easy.

3. {IronV}

{IronV} User

everything is earned, nothing given

4. Hax

Hax User

I quit for other reason. I am still fighting any of your parties on less geared toons with ease )
    Besides Avatar party NONE of your parties can be taken serious anyways

5. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

is not about th or en , is about we know how is the server and you no.

this ppl leave clan when you gank them on xping

6. {IronV}

{IronV} User

or put alarm 2 am to farm elven :rolleyes:

7. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

And ? They provided some fraps showing up some wins from EN , all the text around is details , the state of server doesn't even matter. All I see from the outside is : EN not caring about the propaganda made by TH on forum , while TH completely barking about EN frapses when there is one uploaded.

As about the rest , I didn't see any fraps from you fighting TH , who would know if you would leave your clan to xp freely.

8. Kym Willer

Kym Willer User

Anxi brothar, the fraps its cool, was very nice pvp, almost 2h pvp we did, my cp (in our CP time) we dont do a single pvp(7x7) last 6 months or more, this one was very cool , no flames from us to them and neither from them to us, the point here is just why he wrote 4-2
    nothing else
    I hope they keep frapsing and pvp arround and winning too, just no need propaganda :d

9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

And why are you caring he wrote this ? If it's true , the one that played the pvp knows it , if it's not , they also knows it , as well as the side they are in. As I said , it's details , who isn't doing propaganda on forum to make the other side react ?

10. Hax

Hax User

saying 4:2 when its 4:4 is the very definition of propaganda.
    So who can say it is not ok to react to this

Palkah likes this.
  11. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Read once again what I wrote please.

It's just ridiculous to answer to it everytime and to do not go above it. Noone is caring about your propaganda as well still you're making it.

12. Hax

Hax User

you complain that TH is reacting to EN propaganda, I said who are you to say that it's not ok to react to propaganda. Will you post the same if I post a video of a 7v7 and say that we killed them 5x like this and 2x 7v14 and they will answer "it's not true"?

13. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Yes doesn't matter the side, I would say the same.
    It's ridiculous to fall into the propaganda of the other side all the time. Complaining ? I'm just mocking the fact that TH is everytime falling into it.

Your comment isn't saying " it's not true" but "pathetic" and you're commenting on the fact that EN for once posted something , DM's comment is only excuses , Syra is mocking "raav" for his performance , only Anakiny is acting properly for most of his posting. Quite a good reaction on propaganda saying only "it's not true".

I'm not expecting you to behave properly or even to understand my point , so I just answered to you for the last time on this purpose. Actually the only one that would have been able to understand already understood and answered quite nicely.

14. Robby

Robby User

Anxbro all the hustle is over him saying it was 4-2, trying to potray themselves uber.

Rest is gf, a healthy 1h+ long pvp`s, i wish there were more of these more often.

7thSin, QuickHP, {IronV} and 2 others like this.
  15. Poissie

Poissie User

I blame Remas for that 4 : 2 drama :D

16. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

qhp my new favorite healer

QuickHP likes this.
  17. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

you lower your standards too much, dont you think ? :D

18. Leckter

Leckter User

Let's play a game : from those 3 ppl mentionned : DM, Syra, and Anakiny, only one of those is in TH. Guess which one, you have 1 min. Tic tac tic tac...
    Not trying to argue or anything, so don't even try, I don't care, but I just found this wayyy too funny :D
    Knowledge is key :)

{IronV} and Hax like this.
  19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Tried to volontary remove Hax from the list ? So your little game is dead even before trying to play it. Syra and DM aren't fighting TH , they are like they are in the clan , they just don't get drops , which is way more funnier than your little game :D

20. Hax

Hax User

im not TH anymore