1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

returned, dissapointed again, leaving

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DirtSpot, Jul 31, 2018.

1. mYzor

mYzor User

But.. But!!!
    :D
    Im just messing around.
    Ertheias should have just steered their island into the ocean. Game would be better off. :Devilish:

2. Palkah

Palkah User

Vulnerability - ability to be easily physically, emotionally, or mentally hurt, influenced, or attacked.

I meant it lands like crazy.

3. mYzor

mYzor User

Oh, my bad. Read it wrong.
    But then again, you kinda create a place where its archers and daggers only. Everything else is considered useless.

4. Palkah

Palkah User

If it's half kill only, you need some constant damage (wynns, evis) or lasthits (tyrrs), because halfkills alone would just reduce hp to 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 etc. Creating a spot like that is kinda the point, you would have aoe spot for mages and solo spot for the rest of the classes.

5. mYzor

mYzor User

I see..
    Daggers can still have monster pve dmg on top of half kills (archers not so much though), so you'd have to have something like "minibosses" or BAM.
    It could happen something like one of those places ending up being better to farm at, so at the other spot players would end up struggling to get, for example, a good geared tank. (using core's low pop as an example)

And i feel like trying to balance ExP rewards on that spot (considering equipment requirement, classes, time to kill, etc) would be a mess for NCSoft's devs.
    If they even have devs working in this game.
    I could see them boosting AoE of the other classes and adding "Cleave" effect for the non AoE ones so they could try to keep up.

6. St0ne

St0ne User

Start creating a pts.

7. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

i see a guy everyday name SpartakoC i think making parties for exp all day long for exp and stuff, maybe pm him and try your luck, he invites every class