1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Orfen FAQ (08.08.2018)

Discussion in '2018' started by Yumi, Aug 7, 2018.

1. darkm

darkm User

anyone know if masia´s guard agathion charms is working? cause i have one and when I equip it my p.def dont increase and my coldown dont appear to be affect by it (i have pvp heavy set +8).

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Have you enchanted it at least ?

3. MaoMao

MaoMao User

You can defend it as you wish, however, you should not post obviously wrong info, that card does not apply to anything over 9. Adding +1 to 11 costs a lot and gives very little, you only do that if you know exactly what the result will be. Also, enchanting +14 dark armor when it would be so much cheaper to enchant clean armor and make it dark after you made it +15? Let's be serious here...

4. Palkah

Palkah User

How is it false info when you have a tooltip that doesn't hide anything. Also it was just an idea. You could use https://l2wiki.com/Freya's_Lucky_Enchant_Stone:_Armor_(R-grade) for a huge chance boost. You can use the same stones (but R99 grade) for the mentioned PvP parts. There are probably L2Store items I never heard of helping even more. The reason why people enchant a dark +15 instead of a clean +0 is because of mentality - it's 1 enchant to pop instead of 16 in a row. And they are smart when you look at the individual chances. Enchanting a clean armor to 8 is cheaper. Not to 15. Lady Luck gives you even bigger boost chance for that one particular click. Not to mention some people have a tendency of enchanting to crystals when they quit, and you just see 1 success out of 20 crystalized enchants. There was the same problem in other MMO games with server announced enchants. People complained 'how could these lucky people enchant it'. What they saw was a guy making an item, what they didn't see is him failing 20 or 200 other enchants before that.

Also 'adding +1 to +11 gives little and costs a lot'. What else is a guy with all skills +20, and every single item he needs, supposed to do? Dragon weapon or enchanting gear. If he has all the gear he's rich enough so that 20b is like pocket money for him.

5. Luichan

Luichan User

btw what about new olympiad system fragola was annouced to us
    when we will have we olympiads system ?

6. aku303

aku303 User

The tyrs did not change! ! Really?? ... people only play archers, othel and fehos ... the only exception is the eviserator ... the tyrs are the worst kind of the whole game, they do not represent the word warrior at all. They are too slow, they are far behind in DAMAGE! ! and above all, they do not even resist a wind. It could be said that they are made of paper. In olys the win ratio is too low, with 300 trillion in equipment the best thing I can do is 30% ... but with my feho and a 60 trillion equipment mi win raito is 70% ... the developers do not they know nothing of the game ... the only viable characters 100% feho, iss, daguers and evisrerator

I waited too long just to be disappointed. The lineage team really works very badly, they only care about getting the money from the players in each event.
    The classes are still unbalanced, the interface does not change at all ... I really think we should stop playing lineage2 ... they continue to disappoint users, that's why every day there are fewer people on the server .. and most of the changes are really irrelevant .. lineage 2 is dead .. goodbye

7. Hybaa

Hybaa User

You should stop playing lineage2 , just leave and thats all..

8. Luichan

Luichan User

he said tyrr not change looooool
    man tyrr class (except maestro) kill boss 100+alone
    did instance alone and you want increase they damage :p
    i tyrr maestro main 102 and i did instance alone with the best noob tyrr lol

9. Draecke

Draecke User

on NCWest servers after Orfen update players discovered a hidden nerf on Exalted 100% XP passive, see below, has the same happened here ?

We discovered the actual nerf thats happened with the update which is pretty under handed. Exalted 100% passive is only 100% bonus XP now, whereas before it was applying to base. Pretty shady from NCsoft, to cut XP in half virtually for anyone who's completed Exalted. All boosts are now 50% as effective as they were.

Mob 100 EXP + 100 EXP Exalted = 200 EXP + 200 EXP (100% Rune) = 400 EXP per mob

Now: Mob 100 EXP + 100 EXP (100% Exalted) + 100 EXP (100% Rune) = 300 EXP per mob

So atleast now after all these weeks and days wondering we know where the 5b per mob went into thin air. We used to get 17b per mob. They now give 12b per mob on same location. It basically means they have changed the Boost formula and put Exalted at the back of it instead of base start as it was before. No it's not a rumor. It was always like this months ago, since we tested it back in those days aswell.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2513-ncwest-xp-requirements/?page=2

Alexsaysz likes this.
  10. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

Hi Draecke,

Exalted 100% XP passive is always 100% bonus XP on Core. Exactly as the passive skill description states.

I think NCWest did mess up with the Exalted 100% XP passive and now they did correct it.
    Actually you were lucky with this bug, for months you had Double XP event without knowing it :)

11. Bers Ser

Bers Ser User

Anyone know it's Zaken and Freya give the same as 1-2 year ago or have be change? I'm playing again from 12 days ago so all people I have ask them toll me that no worth to doing.

Sorry for the troubles :)

12. Aldino

Aldino User

Will the server have the auto-activable macros system?:)

13. iFilda

iFilda User

Drops are nerfed but still, better than nothing if you have time for that.

Bers Ser likes this.
  14. Bers Ser

Bers Ser User

Thanks you :)

15. goduole

goduole User

Loc, plunders plain , refinary, atelia, elven and sos drops are nerfed?xD lmao, this update was best to farmers.. just reach baisics and u can start at loc 200-500kk ez adens a day :)

16. iFilda

iFilda User

He was asking about zaken and freya mate.