1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Progress doubts and questions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by VickHuch, Aug 13, 2018.

1. vKuch

vKuch User

First of all, greetings

My background: Interlude, Hellbound and Freya x4 on private. Then 2013 one year here at L2eu.

Getting back a lot changed etc etc, saw some topics that don’t serve me so here it goes:

So first, the idea of a char is still to make it to Awakening, Level up all duals/subs, get gear? I’m asking like, if a “pro player" from this server rerolled, what would he do?
    Do I still need to dual box a buffer?
    Do I still need to dual box a summoner to Plvl?
    How long does it usually take (active) to get to levels that really matter for top clans? What level is that?
    Where are the servers located? Does latency affect the gameplay for everyone?
    Advise to a Aeore Cardinal on what to do after 85 (anything but gear)?
    What is the situation right now on bots and P2W?
    Honestly speaking, if I want to invest little or no money in the game, am I far better in L2Classic or is it just the same?

Ps: For those who recognise the nickname, I'm a friend playing in his account. I do not relate to previous posts.

2. Palkah

Palkah User

Starting with this, go Classic and you'll have fun, the rest of questions are irrelevant if you choose to do so.

Regardless of that, after this update fun starts at minimum 103, don't even think on exping solo, you will heal parties.
    Bots - hammered.
    P2W - heavy. You can check some of the details on my website http://e-repo.pl/paytowin.php (based on KR chances)
    You need money to have a decent gear because you can't start farming Adena until you have gear to farm that adena.
    If you want top gear you should consider if you really need two kidneys.

GBPwnz likes this.
  3. vKuch

vKuch User

So regarding the rest of the questions, they were still kind of relevant to me but perhaps I'll try them on the classic forum. Thank you for the honesty and fast reply.

This actually made my day, thank you.

Palkah likes this.