1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

ISS class with light armor????

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Ximinett, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Ximinett

Ximinett Banned

I have a dagger lvl 91,i build the weapon r95 and armor light r95 assassin type when i reach 95. But now i want to lvl up an ISS. My leader says that ISSes can go with light armor but i see much ISSes with heavy armor. I need opinions. Cus if that is true then it is no logic to trade my light armor for heavy. So what???

2. xLeax

xLeax User

at that lvl and to xp u can even go on robe set, who cares? i mean honestly

3. Tamaka

Tamaka User

Heavy is abit better for PVP i believe, if you dont do PVP light armor will do more dmg even(+10% atk spd) and will have more then enough defence.

4. Ximinett

Ximinett Banned

Yeah for exp maybe is good,but for kartia and high lvls i am not sure. That is why i question here.
    I will use the ISS for all purposes,for PVE and PVP. Attack tree.

5. Tamaka

Tamaka User

then i would go light for now and once you reach minimum 103 you can reconsider.

6. Ximinett

Ximinett Banned

Ok thanks for your help :D

7. Palkah

Palkah User

Light armor is better if its +8 or more. Nobody cares for 2k P.Def when you can have 10% more CDR for faster Angel Touch and Mystic Immunity on your party members.

8. Ximinett

Ximinett Banned

One final questions and i do not bother you all more. My light r95 armor was for the dagger 91 i have. But this light armor is assassin type. So the questions are: can i go with assassin type for instances for the ISS???? Can i buff equally??? I mean i do not spend more mana or the mana usage is equally for assassin type and enchant type??? Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  9. cmec1

cmec1 User

it doesnt matter what set u use on iss.. u can go even with robe if u dont have anything else..
    low enchant heavy is better for more pdef..
    if set is +8 or more then pasives of light comes into play (skill reuse) to hold non stop angel touch on healer(or what ever party setup says)
    attack tree is nonsence on iss.. unless u plan to solo with it (which is waste of time)
    in party role of iss is support (buff/debuff/heal) so it doesnt matter what u wear.. go with any set u like and weapon+hp+casting/hp
    also pvp/pve sets have some limitations on iss (example hvy only attack type, light enchant, robe recovery)

10. Ximinett

Ximinett Banned

I plan to be independent. I do not need partyes for farm. And in PVP and Instances i can be useful too.

Btw thanks for your answer,now i know what to do.

11. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Heavy set, its 2018.

12. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Thats why we have to use light armor, we got nerfed on MI, thing we need a lot :D.

13. Palkah

Palkah User

It's 2018, where P.Def difference between light and heavy on iss doesn't matter.

If you have the gear, u won't die even in robe, if you don't have it, even tyrrs will one-shot you

SnoWyz, jamek and cmec1 like this.
  14. Arbogast

Arbogast User

thats nonsense.

15. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

He's 100% right. You're 100% wrong.

16. Palkah

Palkah User

Ask Isses that play in top parties, when they die.

1. Archer with a dragon bow and all skills puts a pinpoint on them for 300k damage, your heavy set will change it to 250k damage, still one-shot, at least you feel less useless.
    2. The party doesn't have purge because it's cast was cancelled because healer didn't have angel touch because you had it on cooldown because you wanted heavy to 'feel more secure'.
    3. You go solo vs 20 people
    4. You get stunned by STS because you had cooldown on rock and he actually managed to target you off-purge

Beside these 4, you don't die as an iss unless you don't know your character. Nothing will help you against 1 and 3, while 2 and 4 are solved by light set.

17. 21Sav

21Sav User

Pick one, it's 2018 or you use heavy?
    Cuz if you are iss and we do instances/xp I need perma AT on healer and BR every 4.5min. If we pvp I need perma AT/MI on healer/stacked dd.
    Idc if you die 2 times more cuz less pdef.
    As for @Ximinett you go whatever set you can afford if it's +8 then Light>rest. You go for Knight tree too, "I don't need others to farm" only in some lol private server. You can't solo instances efficiently, you can't solo xp open field cuz, I mean you iss.
    I'm not one to agree with cmec, but dude is right. Soloing kama with iss for 40min (and we mean fairly stacked one) isn't efficient when you can build a proper iss and duo it with a decent dd for 10min.

18. Arbogast

Arbogast User

5. Santa Claus managed to leave the house by chimney, because you didnt have reused Mutate.

When iss/tyrrs gonna have same equipment as stacked dds. Ill read your stories again.

19. Palkah

Palkah User

If you don't, you're one-shot anyway. I'm talking endgame pvp like Iron CP or Avatar CP (where I played). And people there really have all that gear. It's much easier to equip a support because you dont need ruby, red cat, or a PvP weapon (PVE does just fine). And isses there simply don't die except for the mentioned situations. This game is all about teamwork. If you don't help your party with AT/MI/BR/Cancel, you're dead. Not because you didn't have enough defense. Because the rest of your party is dead and you're the last target. But if you prefer to be a glorious last man standing after your pt wiped, feel free, noone is there to stop you.

20. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Dunno why do you mention these things in topic of 91 player asking about what to wear on his iss.

Its 2018 and you have now for reuse availiable sayha talismans up to 7%?, insanity 3%, dual class 4%, eva rune 20%, shiny shirt, i have old active augument, on heavy you can have new agathion for reuse. And for running speed u can make auguments up to? +10,+7 hair accesory, +10,+7,+5,+4 etc (43+ speed?) high oe boots for speed.

You are not lineager if you dont believe in +2k pdef.(raising up with another addons). Or changing harmony to shield. Why would isses bother with buying sigils?

Open field pvp is designed to stack up dps and one shot anyone since c5 archers.

Stop leaching on handles funny yellow l2store clown and mb u have chance to become lineager.