1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

EN best vs TH best

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

Thats the only thing we can agree on, people see what they want to see, no point to argue something if you dont have definite proof, cuz when there are two sides both will be biased.

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Now he wants proof, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TH AT IT'S FINEST!

3. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

You're one of those "special" people who only see/read what they want?

This whole discussion escalated from a simple fact, avatar went to town, cuz he coudnt recover, went hero+full skills+brooch got wiped, and then we got "called out" for doing the same with no definite proof. So yea either talk with facts or gtfo anxi 2.0.

{IronV} likes this.
  4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I didn't say you, said TH. Got just you in the clan?

5. 21st_

21st_ User

i went town to take wc hamrony what i couldnt recover lol.

6. Hax

Hax User

yes and it happened during block rez and being buffless :D
    but nice that u admit that you have to rebuff in town in the middle of pvp to have a chance

7. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Anxxi*

Then you're the only carebear that needs proofs , you'll get one proof fact : I've barely saw Takanodan say something false on this forum even being his ennemy while you... no comment , it's all about my clan good , yours bad : even when you were in EN talking about TH. So Logy 0.5 ( yeah you're worst than him making propaganda ) summon me later when you're sure you won't get clowned.

8. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

i believe whe whole fuss is happening about you porting on hide with all skills up not because u recover harmony now about the rest of people on this topic u can see it at 12:10min mark on the video.

Hax likes this.
  9. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

I have 70 or something messages here, never wrote anything about my clan as you put it, about cp yes, and again I actually played in one cp with taka so I can generalize what he says. And proof fact? really? you? proof? Anxii I personally don't see a point to trash talk but you are one of the most delusional self-centered not to mentioned disliked people in this community, you are the last person on the planet who has ever been able to discern what is true and what is false.

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

No need to spam about proofs on forum , just have to dig it to find proper fraps showing what Taka is saying.

About your only defense on the topic which is trashing me , you are just false on all the line. I won't go further on the topic because you would ask me to get proof that I'm not all the things you just spat like a kid. Taka doesn't have to do such a thing to try getting a point , you follow me now ? 70 messages were enough to understand what kind of person you are don't worry.

11. Hax

Hax User

go dig those frapses which are not 3 years old, i wanna see when my cp ever went from village during a 7v7 lul

12. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

Taka saying about what? you are talking out of context, as if I am flaming takanodan or something.

What kind of person I am? Are you stalking me to tell me that? this is a video game forum, of a video game you dont even play anymore...

Anyway if you want to comment something comment about the fraps, It was stupid to waste those 2min of my time responding to the "cry for attention" you just wrote.

Was a nice talk, hope to never talk with a person like you ever again

13. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

This is something correct for you or any clan leader TH got : TH is PvPA CP.

Did you read properly ? Taka is saying TH is doing the **** Avatar did. Simply , there is plenty of proofs.

You talked about me and expected me not answering ? You thought it would be cool to act like the one feeding your gear ? You're disgusting enough to just trash people to answer them.

I hope for you that you wish talking with someone smarter than you again , it will help you having your own thoughts about people , not only listening rumors around you ;)

On the fraps itself , TH got lucky simply.

14. Hax

Hax User

show the proof, thats all im asking
    Avatar pt is a top pt. You can only compare to PVPaddicts or iron cp, any1 else doesnt count when comparing these parties.

15. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Because Verb coming to make hero skills isn't important ? Please , this is a total nonsense. Even if the impact isn't the same , sometimes a slight difference can balance a pvp.

As I said , I'm not into digging forum , your side is quite at doing it , you should ask them.

16. Hax

Hax User

p r o o f

that during a 7v7 any of my cp or iron cp had help from outside or went back from town cuz too bad to recover.

proof for taka pt we have in this thread

17. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Nevermind , you're unable to read. Go look for your proof it's on forum , I'm not gonna waste time proving something true.

18. Hax

Hax User

cuz you cant prove it :D :D

19. Takanodan

Takanodan User

rio hitting from out of party while we were doing 7v7 vs iron group: https://prnt.sc/kpvzwk
    verb debuffing out of party (his whole party was hitting us actually), and he did hero debuffs before: https://prnt.sc/kpvzym

2h+ pvp with rio: https://prnt.sc/kpw0r6
    after switched rio for hismom: https://prnt.sc/kpw0rb

like I said, not many established rules for 7v7, the max you have is when 1 side has more than the other, but the party asks to let the 7v7 happen without interruption, but even then sometimes ppl enter in the middle or other stuff..

Anxxonymous and ViaAgnis like this.
  20. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.