1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

2018 August Olympiad

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TheDeathAngel, Sep 2, 2018.

1. 21Sav

21Sav User

[​IMG]
    It's beyond obvious he was over exaggerating, but long live the feohs.

Hax and Jojodrei like this.
  2. Palkah

Palkah User

Apparently I know more about this game than you xD

Please tell me, in which top gear party did you play? None
    How many top gear parties did you win PvP against? None
    How many top gear parties did you lose PvP against? All of them from which you didn't manage to PR.

Concluding that, your 'experience' comes from watching edited frapses, where they almost never show how it really was, focusing on petty victories and hiding failures.

WHAT A GOD. YOU MUST KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME.

Yet if I ask you two basic questions:

If you have an item/skill that gives 15% Skill Crt Dmg, and another one that gives 7%, what is your total Skill Critical Damage bonus?
    If you have an item that gives 15% Damage Reduction, and an item that gives 10% DR, what is your total Damage Reduction?

you will not be able to answer them correctly, because you don't understand the basic principles of this game.

3. Rnika

Rnika User

"Apparently I know more about this game than you xD"
    You just prove it aby lvl 4 dragon bow.
    What do you know about me? Nothing so how you did concusion in what pt i play and to who i lost who i dont....
    i will answer for you. Because you have multiple comlexes.
    Attention, needs to be needed (that why you do this crappy statistic of siege untill your clan was winning), needs to be smartest because you telling everyone you know this game from basics.
    Ofc you do will be able to answer yor questiosn, and ofc even me or noone who never used bots wont be able to answer your questiosn because for this you need to know formula. Only stupid ppl will add thoes number and say results. You need to know formula. but this formula is not so eazy to get, because or you need to be data mining guy and i doubt you are one of that kind.
    Or you hae to use 3rd party software to know formulas... on Lilith server and Ramona. So yes tell me more about knowing game **** user.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2018
  4. Robby

Robby User

[​IMG]

5. -V77-

-V77- User

Palka when was in bmf at lilith. Well there was thinking he is useing. But that was never proved. At least i didnt get any proof o that when i was leading bmf. So from where you got info like this to say someone is **** user?

6. Palkah

Palkah User

You know nothing. I did the stats while I was playing, I no longer play so I don't care.

Which I do, and you don't, thus I have a more solid basis to say that Yul is better.

And again, telling me I know nothing about you and then displaying an insane level of hipocrisy by saying you don't know what kind of guy I am. Amazing. And wrong.

There are 3 ways to get formulas (which are up to date and not from previous updates), and 3 ways only:
    1. Test it.
    2. Get a dev from NCSoft Korea to give them to you.
    3. Break the law and then multiple points of the Rules.

You cannot get formulas with 3rd party software because they are server-side functions which are being executed fully on the server and you only get their results as a client. A server will never give you information that you do not need as a client, including: formulas, rates of enchant, CC attack or defense rates, enemy attribute resistances, enemy stats (with minor exceptions).

And again you cover your lack of knowledge in the field with guesses or "bots let you do miracles". If a bot allowed to access private server functions, I'd be copying Rubies 24/7 on my new yacht, and yet I don't.

Hax likes this.
  7. Rnika

Rnika User

So maybe share with us this super secret but not such secret formulas to us. If this can be "tested" xD what, you was staining in coliseum and making 10000 shots with ring and then 10000 without ring xDDDDDDD if you you are more stupid than i thought.
    Ye look out Dev will give you formulas that they are hiding form public to just give you "hey! here you go we dont give it as public but for you we will, but dont tell that to enyone is a secret <small korean blink>"
    I can say also i know formula, but i cant post it, so you can bite me.

8. Palkah

Palkah User

You cannot accurately test formulas ingame unless you get a builder to perform multiple operations on your character, and then you need only 1 shot in each set of conditions to get a valid curve. From that curve with densely-spread points you need to derive a model basis, which then you need to optimize by writing an objective function and numerically (genetically, if you fancy solutions better than random guessing) minimize it.

The questions I asked require only a basic knowledge in the field and their answers are:
    a)~23%
    b)~23.5%

I don't care what you believe. All your arguments regarding which class is better are invalid if you never played the game on a top level. Frapses are a proof to nothing. There is a fraps of a Sigel Knight somewhere, where he kills Valakas (the current one) in 30 seconds. Would you say that tank is a top PvE DD after seeing it?

9. Rnika

Rnika User

No because daggers can kill it faster xD

Still waiting for formulas, not the results.
    Giving answers that requires formulas that noone knows (but nighty palka knows) and then give just a results wo actually formulas telling me i dont know asic of games...
    its same as asking someone from street. You cant show formula, you cant show how you get this results so its proof nothing because noone know if you used right formula and if this foruma is a corect one not false just to discuss in this topic because you want get right. how you proof this actual used foruma is right and not fake? You dont even want to show it just throw random numbers as a results, patethic.

10. Palkah

Palkah User

And why would I share fruits of my hard work, getting nothing in exchange, to a guy that won't appreciate it and say "you just made that up"?

You want formulas and knowledge how this game works? Get me a job as an experimenter and you'll drown in information. Meanwhile I'm out of this thread, got more enjoyable things to do than talking to clueless people.

11. Rnika

Rnika User

As i thought. You just bluffing all the time.
    Just to get a bit attention and ppl like you because of faked formulas. nice job. I hope everyone who got forulas from you now see how fake person you are.

hard work. As you told. You can test it. Or ask Devs. That means you didnt ask devs (its not hard work)
    So you have test it. - but wait. On test serwers/as a tester you dont have access to formula. They dont give access to formulas you just need to check basic thing that players do... like
    check if items in mail are not disappear, check if bosses spawsn at good time. check skills description etc. So this also dont give you forumals.
    so last 3rd option is breaking law... So even more you are just untrusted person to believe in your formulas.

12. goduole

goduole User

This rinka omg :D i didint beleve that someone can qq more then petheven.. do some tests or proper 7v7 and u will see how feoh op in this game ^^

13. Palkah

Palkah User

1. As a builder you have access to many commands which give you an ENVIRONMENT to do proper tests.
    2. Out of all the people in this thread so far only me and V77 worked alongside a builder for an extended period of time, seeing some of the possibilities, but not all of them.
    3. You have yet again proven you have no idea what can and cannot be done in this game. 'Basic things' just lol.
    4. Asking the devs is not hard work? Go and ask them then, I'll give you any amount of adena if you succeed and get the answer.
    5. Posting a real formula from this update on this forum without mathematical proof would mean I obtained it via way 3, you think I'm stupid enough to get sued? xD

14. 21Sav

21Sav User

@Palkah are you that bored? Give up talking to this bot, I'm 90% sure that's some bot posting.

15. Palkah

Palkah User

I'd be much less bored if Yumi hired me as an Experimenter xddd

16. Hax

Hax User

hahahahahhaha you really didnt understand him at all, amazing how stupid some ppl can be

17. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

There is no need for any formulas, the only info you need is that mage has a m.crit rate cap at 33% while archer doesnt and mage gets punished very heavily by almost unlimited uptime of debuff immunity from the healers/iss. Archer also gets reduced dps by not having bullseye but its not as punishing as it is for mages who literaly cant use their "activatable" skill after updraft. Mage has different benefits like 10 times more effective HP than any other class and stunlocks which also dont work due to the debuff immunities in mass pvp. There are more factors in play to account for but even that is enough to conclude that an archer with POM/dragonW./ABU/DexDyes can have way more consistent dps in mass pvp than a mage.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Hax and Palkah like this.
  18. Robby

Robby User

Its like we have to write 6 different versions to this, he still wont get it.

19. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I agree with all this. But it's not like archer has the uphand all the time. Like I told IronV, not every archer has dragon weapon. And where ppl fight matters a lot too. Mages has much better aoes than archer. I think every class has it's own purpose on pvp.

20. Hax

Hax User

end game archer is better. fact. end of discussion.

Archer dmg scales to ridiculously high with full boost and has 90% +- skill crit rate that no end game feoh can keep up.
    Olympiad is a different story (no mass cleanse from healer and no immortal healers) but open pvp archer wins after they get dragon weapon.