1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bridge Fighters

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by NiNeTT, Sep 11, 2018.

1. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

TH: PF:
    Verb party Syra party
    Averno party Seleniia party
    Markhunt party VS DM & Mamalika
    Darkyz party

Still not my best with sonyvegas , not so good on render still trying D:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Arthe, DMcore and byktor like this.
  2. mYzor

mYzor User

Simple question, not directed at anyone from someone that is not a (pvp) player.
    What is up with all these people rushing forward (out of position) and staying on the frontline eating all the damage they can get?
    Is kiting no longer a thing or are all former overlord* players playing ranged DD's these days?

* The kind of players that would enter a siege and rush forward because "mah soul guard" and proceed to eat a bunch of arrows and dying.

3. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Description make it seem like you won 28 ppl but it looks more like randomly assembled incomplete and disorganized parties that don't really outnumber you, though i only briefly watched.
    Keep them coming anyway !

4. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

they was 4 partys , if they dont know how to play together and only know use full skill from save zone is not my bussines , it was 4 partys vs 16 guys

5. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well I know for example that there was 5 ppl in verb's group, it really doesn't look like double numbers here, maybe i'm wrong though i don't have time to count.

6. Rnika

Rnika User

Avernox dead? how wtf... OP yul not even scratch you.... probably lags, dc, monitor broken and went black he didnt saw anything... my god hax help plz need to defend honor of yuls.

You just fight vs verb party. Rests are just a randoms who came to clan for some free items.
    Avernox is solo Hb hunter xD
    DarkyZ i dont know even what class he plays.
    Markhunt its from naia guy? This is a new cp or what? Donators from naia? I see he got eq but lack of hands. first time see this CP. Same as Darkyz

7. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

verb iagro zeyva jolinar smejo manhunt they prolly 1 healers same as seleniia pt

i can tell you that this markhunt have more items than me but i dont know who is him xD
    and averno + koko only try full skill and go for hissterica ( iss with serap heavy +10 , s/o any jeweel and w/o any brooch only ruby 1 xD)

8. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

I have nothing against you,even tho you started trashtalking everyone lately but..question : Why are you acting like everyone else except you are " using full skills from safe zone " while you are staying in safe zone --> Gainak and use full skills from there to kill people outside gainak. 2nd question : Why are you using full skills + seleniia cp in the same time to rush a 6 people party with magnos and 1-2 more outside the safe zone --> Gainak again ? And here you are,typing this " only know use full skill from save zone is not my bussines "

9. Swakara

Swakara User

i dont know but i suppose want to kill the mobs first and after the pvp??? This is not the purpose of gainak? no??

10. Arthe

Arthe User

And we saw how much ppl came in Gainak for 16 ppl yesterday :)
    And u need also top players with top weapons for pvp here or other places ;)
    That's the game i know it so well, but it proove maybe that TH clan is again alive cause of 3-4 persons who got dragon weapons and full gear for carry TH clan, but maybe i'm wrong.

Kind Regards.

11. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

You're missing the point..i don't blame you.

12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

not fair fight by th standards. you had 7 less peoples. it should be at least +14 for th side to be equal fight.

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

I dont know who you are but for dont have anything againts me you started good, can you tell me who i trashtalked?

About gainak i saw yestarday 4 pts or more with 3 dragon weapons and using barrier rose vs 2 pts , i wont use rose for gainak and i will focus moobs if you are out but on my range i will hit , but the main point are moobs.

14. Swakara

Swakara User

i dont missing any point syra answer to you directly. I answered to you with a question?. First is the mobs second is the pvp . So if the target outside of gainak is in range he will attack if not he will not hunt him till raider's crossroad.

15. Cordana

Cordana User

When you stop using 3 rd party software to keep up all the time buff from stances switching ?

16. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

f11 + f12 is not hard D: if you need help i can show you

17. Palkah

Palkah User

Ever heard of a mouse for more than 60 euro? No? That's a basic macro on Feoh, if you don't have it you're handicapping yourself. Blame the devs they made it that way, superior for expensive mice or keyboard users.

18. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

It's ok,i will use quotes, it's hard to understand simple things nowadays

You are out of topic..big time

19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I would RAZER get no 3rd soft and play legit than paying too much for macro come on Palkah.

20. Palkah

Palkah User

I use a Logitech G502 personally (which unless I'm blind doesn't have loop options like Razer), but then again, I don't play xD

As for Synapse, the rules disallow using 3rd party software to automate gameplay. However, Synapse and any other mouse soft doesn't do that. It technically changes your onboard mouse memory, to assign a string of keystrokes to a single button. However you look at the issue, the signal actually used in the game is generated by the hardware (mouse/kb), and not the software (since Frost blocks all keypresses generated by software), so it isn't 'using 3rd party software' but 'using 3rd party hardware'.