1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Making some Pv(e)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by NiNeTT, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akujiki

Akujiki User

Hero fear... Aranor and I got it. About silence was lanz and me who got it so they didnt keep them. Anyway we didnt use UD.

2. Arthe

Arthe User

I'll answer like IronV, how u know how much brooch casts we have? :)

3. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

What about renaming TH to WNLWHE ?

We Never Lose We Have Excuse

zauliuz, SnoWyz and Akujiki like this.
  4. {IronV}

{IronV} User

noone said they dont lose but crying 24/7 for dragon weaps etc and killing ppl that have not a single brooch cast is just lame tho hax is right i waste my time :d

Hax likes this.
  5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Dude doesn't matter , all this is ridiculous , they destroyed the big mouth of Verb. Doesn't matter with which gear , the guy is perma talking like he is something big. He is getting PvEed without any problem here and this video it's all about this.

Hachy and Akujiki like this.
  6. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

overgear mean have more than the oponent , have brooch cast doesnt mean you have more , just mean you invest better , if you dont understand it i can make you a draw

also win by overgear is when you hit 400k as normal hit to others or when someone on brooch is hiting you 10k.

as i said put their chars as adena and our chars as adena and i can tell you they have more adena on theirs char than us , but as i said , saphire 6 on healer is nice for videos

7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

mb i shouldnt post here then coz i didnt even see the vid either care ,i post about smth happening daily

8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Core Daily Discussion my friend ;)

9. Akujiki

Akujiki User

Proofs from my cp? Or u will you keep up hax liar legacy?

10. Arthe

Arthe User

I'm just surprised to read this.
    Are u hiding or trying to justify yourselves cause of brooch skills? Really??

U're making exactly the same thing than me (and i assume) about dragon weapons, that's really funny :)

Anyway, have a good game :)

Kind Regards

11. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i dont make anything i just explain that u do the same u daily brag about killing ppl with way less gear than u and when some strong from us apear u qq that ppl call dragon users
    @Akujiki proud syra cp member im talking in general and proof is syra sentence if rio allow us coz pretty sure if was averno or anyone else he wouldnt bother mentioning it

Hax likes this.
  12. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

check the video and check the chat , then you will know why i write that about rio and later come to spam your nosense

13. Swakara

Swakara User

Ofcourse you help clan members.....
    thehorde clanchat:
    Orthrus: Wts pwlvl 4 bilion per hour for clan members. This is really helpfull :).

You speak about gear. What about the iss of syra pt ???

TH officers you were late to fed up your swakara sheeps go feed it to not complaint xD
    and one cookie to Verb xD

Hachy likes this.
  14. Arthe

Arthe User

Cause for sure, this TH members on this video don't have gear.
    TH clan is just so much pretentious and not able to accept when ur clan lose pvp 1 cp vs 1...

When we lost, we are just laughing and making some taunts in world chat, cause u need dragon ppl users for kill us (i mean Syra CP and Seleniia CP), this is not a critic but a fact.

So u think that we are "QQ", but u're wrong, we take this like a weakness from ur clan if u need more stronger ppl for fight like 14ppl ^^'

Kind regards

15. Swakara

Swakara User

Rhoodos give us your supreme fraps of your osom pvps the only thing you can watch from you is "wtb items for 70-80% of price markets.

jamek likes this.
  16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i can sell w.e i wont why not rofl i force anyone to buy smth from me ?
    i said i wrote that for the daily qq that pf do on global not about the vid

17. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Syra,
    Idk what is wrong with you.
    1) My gear: http://prntscr.com/kuqagk and I am the most stacked person in cp by quite a lot. And during this pvp I still did not had knight circlet (made it last night).
    2) Brooch wise in entire CP we have 2x lv 5 and 1x lv 6 brooches. (not casts, but brooches itself) and one of them was bought with adena Hax gave us for brooches.
    3) Mito does not have and never had any lv 5-6 brooch. Unless he was going to oly and borrowing them from someone in the clan.
    4) Maybe we don't have a person with seraph set, etc.. but in general our cp is one if not the least geared cp's in TH (nothing special besides pvp sets/abundances/7s and pve/pvp weapons on everyone..
    5) Idk why but whenever you want to say anything for me or my cp adena, you have to mention Shinable or someone else. Are you feeling better by saying random names in forum or Lanz does not provide you with love and you go around and try to bark random stuff to feel better?
    6) Anw GF, we will try to improve our gameplay to at least try to counter brooch casts,
    Enjoy the game and have fun in siege guarding Aden town gates.

PS Syra, when you will pay the 30b debt to the clan, that you had before leaving?

DelfinuVesel, Hax and {IronV} like this.
  18. Akujiki

Akujiki User

I am the one who play SyRa's on Siege and we were inside of ur castle almost all the time so stop lieing like with the debt with clan which was 3 fragments that cost 9b... And you got full weapon for free.

19. Swakara

Swakara User

but why your mouth (hero chat) doesn't fit with your gear and gameplay(as you mentioned) even iron riordian and others where the most in this server clanmates , enemies and randoms respect them doesn't have so much big mouth (easily could have and noone will not say anything)

Arthe likes this.
  20. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

from point 1 to 6 + that debt is all false so what i can answer :35:

1) you made cirlcet this night and got pvp def agment what a lucky guy , only me and lanz have circlets and only nobles.
    2) prolly your brooch rare with pvp def + iagro brooch rare with pvp def is more adena than x2 diamond lvl 6 and 1 pearl lvl 6 , noone of us have brooch rare
    4) i see jolinar with saphire 5 or 6 , jolinar play olyms¿ you can play olyms on elven? and if jolinar have saphire 5 and you only have 2 lvl 5 , who dont have lvl 5? manhunt or iaggro?
    5) your friends started to talk about your gear and i just answer that is not my problem you wasted 70 bill for see some boobies
    6) i have a lot of fun on sieges , too much fun and i feel like im not in home :2:

30 bill debt? can i laugh more? ahahahaha

Arthe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.