1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Making some Pv(e)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by NiNeTT, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

So did u pay the kelbin fragments? If yes when? You like to screenshot everything, I am sure you have a screenshot

2. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

how i can prove that you lie about 30 bill debt?
    30 bill is 10 fragments , did you mail me 10 fragments? i finished kelbim 2 weeks ago 2 months after left th , how i can have 30 bill debt?

you need to prove my debt not me lol , i cant prove that i dont have 30 bill debt cos you just invented it now

3. Hax

Hax User

i didnt say its 30b, i said I can look it up.
    You 100% have a debt because u didnt pay the fragments i sent you (4 to 5?) but after my internet is back i can check for you if you promise to pay it back, if not then i wont bother

from.skype convo to iron:

6b + 3x 3b + 15b Syra

I mean hax was always good leaving cwh empty but when ppl asked "can we borrow adena" i never said no and none complained :D

I know you did once put adena to cwh but i dont remember how much and i usually remove any debt from list immediatly to not forget

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

The dude just posted a fraps...

5. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

will you acept in public on forum that you lie about me ? will iron acept also he lie about me? will all of you admit that you are spreading sh... just cos mad?
    :56:

6. Hax

Hax User

its okay to change topic syra, dont worry, none said a word because none gives a *** about you paying back or not. All we ask is for you to **** about your propaganda lmao. Kicked from 2 clans and next will come before rio or iron will be mad at each other, promised

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018
  7. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

and now you kicked us? hahahaha you guys... i have no words

8. {IronV}

{IronV} User

dont care about items !

9. xLeax

xLeax User

Wait hes the Clanleader, he got what he got pretty much from those Members which he try to sell Powerlvl now for 30€ per hour ( 4 bil current store price is around that)
    And yes he got what he has now kinda from those members, even if he farmed most of himself, he still needet most of them for numbers and still need, but yet he try to make profit from his own members?

Nice Leader ! Can i join this clan? .. *Irony off *
    Sep 15, 2018
    Did u forget ur Helios Ring there? Or u finally gave it to someone usefull in ur Party? And from the look im kinda sure that iAggro has more gear then u ( mb hes not a cp member?)

10. {IronV}

{IronV} User

who are those ppl taht HELPED me to get these items and i asked them to even pay me adena xD fotm ? rofl

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

your spam and lies are propaganda , mine no

12. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Yes. I aggro has lv2 helios and manhunt has lv1 helios also, that are CP items, provided by clan. Does it mean that we over-gear you? Or now helios ring that gives 5% p.atk and para every 30 sec that does not land on purge will be considered as 4 lv 5 brooches (since 5% pvp dmg augment on brooch was valued as 2 lvl 6 brooches)

EDIT:+ syra has lv 2 mage ring.. that probably is useless.. coz, not warrior ring or idk. Thanks, iron, for reminding.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Hax likes this.
  13. {IronV}

{IronV} User

not like syra has not :D

Hax likes this.
  14. xLeax

xLeax User

Everyone that supportet u on Raids for R99 crafting Packs
    Everyone that ever entered a dragon with u for Claws ( i supose u got some from clan to make the weapon? )

Maybe im wrong and u did all by urself, but then please say so, if its true kudos to u, if not then u just slapped ur members into the Face becouse u show absolutely no respect to their help
    Sep 16, 2018

15. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i simply asked who was that guy that helped and i asked him 4b for plvl , still waiting

16. Kengaa

Kengaa User

can palkah explain syras screenshot?

17. xLeax

xLeax User

So ur Giving Pl to Everyone that ever entered a Dragon with u for free ( cuz ur weapon if u got claws from clan, also belongs to those guys to a part no? ) Tell me plz, u made it all alone, then im sorry and i take everything back, if u cant say that, then u should offer to anyone that helped u free powerlvl , no?

If i was in ur clan and id help for the "greater good" ( which now is to earn money by selling powerlvl for the own wallet) to make that caster lvl 2 , and see such a shout in clanchat , id slap ur face

As i said, i could be wrong and u made that caster all urself without any clanhelp

18. {IronV}

{IronV} User

19. xLeax

xLeax User

Why ur Avoiding my Question so hard, seems i found a wound spot, and ur know im right
    So i guess what happend is this

U made Caster lvl 2 with alot Clanhelp under the impression " This weapon will help us and secure all future raids and farm, so in the end everyone will win by this decision" and now u abuse it to
    fill ur own wallet by milking ur own clanmembers by charging them money for Powerleveling , say im wrong?

20. {IronV}

{IronV} User

its u who avoiding my question man , who was that guy that was activly helping me with anything and i asked him adena ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.