1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Making some Pv(e)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by NiNeTT, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

read all cos you miss the part or you just spam for spam

noone of us denied it , its 3 fragmnets 9 bill to cp that we should pay after all that flames you are doing?
    first was 30 bill then 15 bill i dont care , as i said if you come and tell to all ppl that all your spam about us is a lie , and if someone is able to show where are the around 400 bill th clan ware was missing i can pay you but now i cant pay you back cos hax kicked us:5:

2. yLogy

yLogy User

150+ claws were farmed from 2011. None beside Jik, Rio, Nehel, Sprtcs ( mby i forgot some people) was in clan in that time... just sayin as fun fact, since it seems u are a bit non informed...

@NiNeTT Syra, do u have saved screenshots from conversation we had when u and me were speaking about inviting U and Lanz to clan?

eVamp59, Hax and {IronV} like this.
  3. {IronV}

{IronV} User

go to a bank ask for loan , then make drama with them so u dont have to pay them :D

4. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

poisonbg invited us to clan not you so dont know what you mean

5. Hax

Hax User

it is 30b according to my list.
    only 9b is from kelbim fragments, rest was seemingly other reason which I would need to grab TS logs
    Sep 16, 2018

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018
  6. yLogy

yLogy User

I mean that conversation we had, when u asked, if we could possibly invite U and Lanz.

eVamp59 likes this.
  7. goduole

goduole User

Iron is good guy , he never make pets hes clan mates , just he is with top geared char by acident xd

8. xLeax

xLeax User

So this is ok for Jik it seems ?
    What about the Materials needet to make it, how many people came to help him "secure" the 101 Raids for Crafting Packs? i guess none right?

9. Hachy

Hachy User

jajaja for him that is help

10. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

can you prove it? or what you try to say? im here playing legit w/o any bot , w/o any scam for 7+ years , you cant say the same , so dont try to make others like you

i dont know about what you talk to be honest , i just remember was poison who pmed me for join ba , after that you give me and lanz pve weapon stone when we had no cp cos " you guys helping a lot" , when you quited you amde a letter where you name some ppl and said thx for the help one name was lanz.
    after we left th you came to aranor ts and you talked with me that you was sad to see uf left clan , cos we was the only talking with you after you quit , cos noone of your cp talked with you , even if you was all day at ts since you quit they ignored you , you was coming even to ask me who was nori cos your cp lie to you sating was not chocoloco.
    so if your post is any try to blame us , i dont get it really :53:

11. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i dont remember asking adena to any of u but i guess u were sleeping and syra had to log u

12. yLogy

yLogy User

I dont know if JIK is ok, pm him in game and ask. He doesnt read forum as far as i know.

No, im not trying to blame U, just asking if u have screenshots (since U screeming a lot of things) from conversation we had after U left EN and spoke with me about clan. Or u didnt asked me or spoke with me and poison asked U and invited U without me speaking with U?

And please Syra, stay cool and dont abuse fact, I have very good relationship with 1 of your CP member. And also dont twist terms like gaming experiences and something else

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    eVamp59 and Hax like this.
  13. Hax

Hax User

They know everything. If i say everything I mean everything.

Can you prove that I scammed clan adena? no? stfu then

14. Hachy

Hachy User

Just what syra told to u bro. Your cp should learn how to buy proper items for tank and rest of cp.
    Sep 16, 2018
    Ask clan to for help with food... nice excuse (i use clan adenas cuz i cant use my euros for buy dragon claw)

15. {IronV}

{IronV} User

syra blaming verb that invested 70b for shina and not for himself wtf xd

Hax likes this.
  16. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

well i dont care if my words offend anyone i just say what i think and thats why ppl get mad cos they used to talk with lickers that only will change opinion when they change clan , i left th and i said nothing untill they started to flame and blame and i wont let anyone lie about me after 7 years of legit play

17. yLogy

yLogy User

Relax, i just asked for 1 screen. No bad blood, i am not offended.
    U know, im pretty old already. And old people have problems with memory.
    In my memories, i have somehow fixed, that u said to me something like

' Hello, i dont care for drops. I just wanna kill some EN. It is possible to invite us?'

I really have some convo like this in my head, but now, when i read forums and reading how much drama is here for drops....
    Propably i remember it wrong... but i could really put my hand to fire, that i thought u said it...

eVamp59, {IronV} and Hax like this.
  18. Hachy

Hachy User

WTF WTF WTF hax bro `plz lets go sleep.

19. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

drama is not for drops is for hax and iron are such a hipocrit guys and liers , did i said anything after left th? no cos i dont care but if they provoke me i answer and thats how i show th is full of lickers and lamers who the only skill they have is under desk

20. {IronV}

{IronV} User

10 pages of hax being scammer and gaering mukino but drama is coz we are hypocrits :D

Hax likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.