1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Making some Pv(e)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by NiNeTT, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

well , all of your spam is false while i can be wrong on some things , but all ppl know hax was taking adena for him as his cp and thats why each day you losing more and more ppl , and you will lose more and know it even if you want show how good share you will do , ppl just see how you talk to someone dew week ago was your 3 cp most trusted and just cos we decided to not join back you started this nosense , the ppl inside th atm are there just for try take the last items untill you quit

2. yLogy

yLogy User

Ahh oki. So i suppose i remember it right and we were speaking about it. I rly wasnt sure...

eVamp59 and Hax like this.
  3. Hachy

Hachy User

Syra logging me????? lol lol and lol will log my toon having kimkardasia toon lol man.

Yes i sleep like every human in this world. But i play my toons EVERY days i come all sieges,,, why u avoid all the truth giving sux answer like i sleep.

4. {IronV}

{IronV} User

how i talk to someone who is flaming those ppl that weeks ago was playing with them , how i talk to someone who give private chat like a rat to make drama ,yet u dont care about drops but again u talk about them
    @Hachy thx for being cocky to jik :D

5. Hachy

Hachy User

TY iron Yes our cp got lucky with me making dont enter again in TH with all this sux oficers who think are the best and after making pm to clan leader PF for stop attack aden castell last siege.

I told jik very clean stop take moob or will have drama... Here u have it. I dont lie.

6. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

did you think about it? mb if you didnt lie this would not happen :D

7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

after all i havent said a single lie ,claudio asked for weap, i said no , he said ok bye we wont join -> u said he is allowed to ask such things ,said that ur ppl might need a promise or an offer to decide faster , i said i cant do that ,next day u ask me if possible to join after event so u wont waste time with clan stuff and i said thats fine

Hax likes this.
  8. randomflavor

randomflavor User

when will this person ever stop lying ...

9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

he is not lying lol xd

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It's not because the only thing on what you're relying (l2a) isn't giving you a clue about links between topics that people are avoiding topics.

I guess from the experience I got about you , and because I spoke enough with your friends , to understand that smart talk is far from things that you can put on your CV. Leave your home a bit , speak with people outside , and you'll understand many things. It might even help you in your study.

P.S : Logy send me the part of the claws I farmed. Ty. Or I can say that TH have debts to me ? :eek:

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

the main point is :

"we are gearing our tops cps for win more pvp for things and drops and then share with the rest" (reality " we gear our tops cps for win pvp and get more drops etc , and then share again with tops cps cos need win more ) ahhaha

and btw guys , if the people have something in their mind , both of you hax and iron was telling to all "syra cp is the 3 cp of clan , they doing a lot , they improving , you should be like them" syra cp left th " syra cp was doing nothing , they are the worst cp in clan , they scamers bla bla bla" for the ppl inside th , you think will be diferent with you? , stop feeding the same ppl as always , stop feeding the same cps as always , grow some balls and show that "TOPS CPS" that alone they cant play and stop work for them.

:17::17:

hahahaha

xLeax and Akujiki like this.
  12. Kengaa

Kengaa User

Previously on Core....

What have we learned?
    Hax using cheats? Iron comparing TH to banks? Jik can't read?

jamek, SnoWyz, senyn and 2 others like this.
  13. xLeax

xLeax User

I still think the best Part of this Thread here is that Hax openly Admit he used Script to port into Dragons, the guy that a while ago ( when jik got banned for using skill re-use bug) said that he will kick any and every cheater of his clan if he has a proof of it, hypocrisy at its best ( maybe thats why he quit, he kicked himself, but then he need also to detag now)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018
    Leckter likes this.
  14. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Mby he did not think that, just he said for motivate more ur to put more boxes in olys ect.. and aswell for the other pt for increase them activity. To be honest, i think than if they (Iron, Rio, Hax ect), truly they thought than u cp is really good in pvp, for sure than ur still were in TH clan.

15. {IronV}

{IronV} User

they for sure are not bad as ur :D

Leckter likes this.
  16. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Ofc:53:

17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

sorry for offtopic in this offtipic, but jik was your engrish teacher? that "ur" what it means? you are? if yes, what you doing with saved <1 second of your life? i know burgers is tasty and they can't wait too long, but it's really hard to understand those shortened words.

jamek likes this.
  18. Kengaa

Kengaa User

I wish i had those screenshots still when riordian is saying that he is totally against cheats, and now his own party is using it.
    Your cred got flushed trough toilet browski.

Leckter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.