1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

7v7 vs rio party - Healer PoV

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Takanodan, Sep 20, 2018.

1. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Cuz no spam from TH.

2. iCyxx

iCyxx User

Nice vid, nice to see this :)
    What you use ? SonyVegas or AVS ?

3. Takanodan

Takanodan User

GeForce Experience to record, sony vegas to edit/encode (internet hd 1080 settings, changing only the FPS for 60)

4. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Wow you make 4/5 kills every week at gainak ? :D I understand why you leave any clan that has war if that's your biggest pvp achievement x)

Hax and 21Sav like this.
  5. goduole

goduole User

U know what i mean :D what u even know why i left xD i made like 1.3k pvp just on pets like koko when was in PF, true pvps not make war on pve clan and look some afk macros or low geared chars like ur clan does, my box clan even now have war invite from verb, this sad u are ^^ prove me that im wrong xD pontless even continue this :)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  6. {IronV}

{IronV} User

more like true pve clans dont hit dark castle clans and ye its pointless

7. zauliuz

zauliuz User

verb is different story... xD he reminds me gruzzy and merchants from cr )) you killed my merchant here take a war.. 2 days later some "new player" join your clan, few mins later: someone from your clan killed 1 2 3 4 5 BA and war against BA was started. )) just because you killed 1 mob xD or like that callmom (i forgot his wynn/heal nick when he was ltunited/bs2 cl), forced war because someone in ts said that he is not smartest person in the world xD

8. peking

peking User

othells can be good, but not with this dude, it is for sure.

9. Hax

Hax User

nop
    Archer is better by far, even in 7v7. Dagger doesnt even have the chance to hit or get out of fake death if played correctly

edit: before ppl spam ****:

1.) archer doesnt need to position behind the enemy to do dmg.
    2.) archer skills never miss, dagger blows miss (HUGE Problem in killing high defense target)
    3.) archer has aoe, dagger doesnt
    4.) Archer has defensive skills which let him continue to hit while not being targeted
    5.) Archer on skill has A LOT more dps than dagger. Dagger gets fked by having to position and be inside enemy.
    6.) healers position the archer, dagger positions healers. Later is worse obviously

10. {IronV}

{IronV} User

most important .. yull skills dont get reflected like feoh/othell :D

Hax likes this.
  11. Hax

Hax User

Othell is complete trash for pvp unless its very small scale, random ganking style pvp. But prepared 7v7 (like in this video) archer is far superior

12. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

im pretty sure that on a tournament mode (equal gear and no bres) dagger is a beast, but since the bres spam archer is quite better yea simply bcs of faster spamming otherways its harder to survive on archer and dmg off the skills is less i guess

13. Hax

Hax User

this update archer got so strong that they csn 1shot like dagger: but faster and more reliable. i agree in tournament mode w/o brez dagger might be more useful, depends on gear used though. (knight circlet gimping dagger for eg.)