1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Othell daily pvp

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MSuperM, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Akujiki

Akujiki User

Will @Hax and @{IronV} defend this gameplay with macro? Because my nephew (7years old) can do it better.

2. Swakara

Swakara User

there is no reason to upload fraps to show us how osom is your logitech or razer macro dude
    zero play skills you can use only 2 buttons ingame at least pathetic. And really i dont know why you are liking to play this game. Lets correct it a bit ...why you are liking to watch this game cause you didn't play xD with this amount of euro you spend ingame you were able to buy all the collection of hollywood xD. You can understand i think your diference with the other stucked players like rio,holytoast and others??? if you dont pm me to tell you.
    Prove us your greatness in othel skills in olympiad ...but how you will play oly without someone to give you targets xD. Olympiad games doesn't play with assist button and macro /target thetruth. Its more complicated :)

It is not depend from him if he will kill xD if there is no ma in his pt he will not kill anyone :) . Check the fraps when the truth is down and rio dont give targets he didn't make any action xD. If rio take target one pt member he will kill the pt member

3. Palkah

Palkah User

Actually next target and a target name macro is all you need in olympiad versus any class except for a summoner, but who cares for a summoner.

That applies to every top party, without MA you won't kill anyone unless you have full skills, people just dont die.

4. Swakara

Swakara User

I agree with you but you need to press and the rest buttons xD

5. 21Sav

21Sav User

Can't do, Rio is getting pay for that. He watches to stream.

6. iLethal

iLethal User

I suggest you make a macro combine the giant crt buff and othell crt self buff, they are both 5min if not mastery. easier to track.

MSuperM likes this.
  7. MSuperM

MSuperM User

Hi Kobu ,as always perma mad and perma dead since 2006 ;)))
    Sep 23, 2018
    Can you show us how you play ,some your frapses,seem you are very pro etc. will be good to learn from you ?
    Sep 23, 2018
    I never said that I am something, you probably miss the point, my fraps show what seleniia,syra,kenga etc worth at pvp, are they who talk and spam how "osom" they are ;))
    The reason to show is to share with community, if you do not like it, you are not forced to watch, just do something else.

p.s. the macro is osom indeed :)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Kym Willer, Hax and {IronV} like this.
  8. iKepler

iKepler User

[​IMG]
    Looks like someone needs to scam more people :Roflmao:

Hax likes this.
  9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

I'm against nostromo/macro users for pvp use but that's my opinion everyone can play how he want If ur nephew can do better we ld like to see

Bers Ser likes this.
  10. Swakara

Swakara User

Just one hint for your macro setup put a little bit more delay between your skills cause you are unable to click the skills out of macro!

and one question?
    orthrus pwlvl you, you play pvp with 95% of your skills in macro what you really play???
    You can ask rio orthrus or hismom to streaming and just watch :)

11. DMcore

DMcore User

I don't know i have same system message then i start spam skills cuz this dagger need to play like piano and i use not /useskill but /useskillforce so i don't have to press ctrl if he don't flaged but some ppl pk like this because taking bad targets :D System message you will get always if you press skill with is not rdy still and if you use on tagger skills on macro like spam all then you cannot do decent DPS.
    Sep 23, 2018
    And about this Fraps versus Chuna i don't but for sure is not lag it's can be made by he's self on sonyvegas or jsut 3rd software.

12. yLogy

yLogy User

actually whole olympiad is about macro /target your opponent :D
    its very slow to use mouse or /targetnext for targeting....
    Sep 23, 2018
    If U make macro with skill like /useskill Shadow Case, u shouldnt see in your system log messages There is xy seconds for reuse....

13. DMcore

DMcore User

If you have all items yes mine skill have reuse 2-3s so you see it.

14. {IronV}

{IronV} User

what all items xddd eva rune ? or set +8+ rofl

Hax likes this.
  15. DMcore

DMcore User

all this i have and still 3s sayeh 10 insanity can make it no spam. And ofc 106 lvl :p and still if person dead and you press skill it's write invalid target.

16. yLogy

yLogy User

it has nothing to do with your reuse...

Just put your skills to macro and press macro and keep repeating it. U wont see message spam in your system log... atleast i dont see... tried with skills with reuse 30 seconds...

eVamp59 likes this.
  17. DMcore

DMcore User

I don't care about this secods and invalid target, i say what is writing + i use skill force not use skill and don't put some macros.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  18. Kengaa

Kengaa User

Not trying to diss you, but posting fraps like this it turns automatically against you.
    I mean if you cannot see it for urself, you should talk to ur cp members first before putting stuff like this on forum. Just saying it was so bad that i spended time to look for errors instead of pvp itself.

19. mYzor

mYzor User

My dude. You can make a macro (in game macro, ALT-R) using /useskill, or /useskillforce if you prefer, and even select the exact same icon of the skill you are putting there.
    For all intents and purposes, once the macro is done and set on the shortcut bar it works the exact same way as if it was just the skill put there. Just with the added benefit of removing the spamm that you can see in these fraps.
    And many years ago, this was a way to make your skills come out a little bit faster since when clicking/pressing regular skills, you had a tiny delay due to the animation (and that anoying sound "plip") that it triggered when becoming available to use again. These macros didnt have that animation.
    Now its probably the same.

20. yLogy

yLogy User

Idk if something changed, but its not same.
    When u have skill in macro, u do skill from macro and your character stay. If u dont have macro, u press skill and your character continue auto attacks on last target ( if target is purple or red or mob ) . People should consider this feature as well...

mYzor likes this.