1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Othell daily pvp

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MSuperM, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Hax

Hax User

Im glad you follow your own advice

Kym Willer and {IronV} like this.
  2. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

You compare ppl not even full gear vs ppl full gear with dragon weapons , some ppl dont need to waste 100k eu for do something on pvp

3. {IronV}

{IronV} User

but when u kill broken parties or ppl with lv4 brooches ur osom.

Hax and eVamp59 like this.
  4. goduole

goduole User

Ask same jik, iagro and rest xD

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  5. mYzor

mYzor User

I didnt even consider that to be honest. But unless one is playing an Eviscerator, auto attacks kinda ****. I mean, yeah, they are extra damage but still..
    And its not like the reuse of these people isnt at a level where they can just pop skill to skill non-stop. :p

I just gave the tip as some people forget about that feature. Its almost the same with ranged characters not using Shift to target. Its usefull, but people sometimes forget.

6. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Against dagger in pvp if you are his target just run in circles and he ll do 0 stabs without stun/para from helios.

7. Palkah

Palkah User

Except nope because

1. He can always do at least 1 stab after jumping on you
    2. Half of the jumps will cancel your target, which will cause your character to stop for at least 500ms even if you spam LMB with a macro, and this is enough for 2 blows.
    3. With multiple jumps he can chain the above effects to produce at least 4-5 stabs before you are able to run again.
    4. Unless you are a Feoh, the 4-5 stabs are enough unless you have some protection.
    5. As a dagger has perma 300 speed, he can always run ahead of you and just stab you however he wants.
    6. If you are that focused on running to avoid #5, you won't have time to do anything in that PvP which is a help in itself

8. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

reaction time isnt a big factor because you never want to be standing still anyway. Always making micro movements and positional changes. If you manage to stab someone with 300 speed twice before they react ask them to visit their doctor to fix their potato brain. :D

9. Palkah

Palkah User

My point was, you can have 1ms reaction time, and you will still get a cancel target, which will cause your character to stop, and 'lock you in place' for half a second, where even if you spam to move, you simply won't.

10. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Detarget's effect by itself isnt so effective to lock you down for half a sec, also about your last point its correct, if you are a healer and you run around to neutralize a dagger's dps you also do that to yourself but sometimes it is a good sacrifice to use only a few spells between running to cleanse/balance/chainheal and leave the second healer to do the heavy lifting but its also about who has open skills in the enemy team and who is more dangerous. If a dagger doesnt have all skills open and he isnt a big danger even with full rotations in those cases you could heal more and run less.

11. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

im pretty sure u cant hit twice a target if hes running or atleast it was like that 2-3 updates ago so basicly if u dont one shot him u will never kill him - mitsa was doing it properly

12. Palkah

Palkah User

Dunno, I was gainking ppl 24/7 on Ramona on Starboy toon, also defended some gainaks, never had a problem to spam blows except for Feohs jumping around, but that's just me being handless.

All in all, with:
    https://l2wiki.com/Shadow_Reverse_-_Othell_Ghost_Hunter
    https://l2wiki.com/Grim_Reaper_Possession_-_Othell_Ghost_Hunter
    https://l2wiki.com/Shadow_Chase_-_Othell_Ghost_Hunter
    https://l2wiki.com/Shadow_Flash_-_Othell_Ghost_Hunter

that's a pretty good kit to stay on a target.

13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Just check the fraps. Idk if it depends on his skills, but he doesn't do as you say.

14. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

For example?o_O we are mid or even low geared cp compared to what ppl have atm , but well you can keep trying , also nice to know my cp dont use brooch lvl 4

15. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i dont have to try anything and an example is verb group

Hax likes this.
  16. GecKos

GecKos User

If we calculate all adena from both CP.. I think there is no difference... You and more ppl said "SyRa CP is 3 CP from TH, they improved a lot and they can make pvp vs top pt from EN.. " but how? if we havent more than 2 or 3 brooch cast and they even with dragon weapon... and we havent top donor and we didnt get nothing from clan, some cp got 1t+ of adena to do pvp...

SyRa worth much more than you in pvp... SyRa just miss items, but you cant buy hands sorry

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

oh ok i tho the problem was not the items :D

Hax likes this.
  18. Padj1l

Padj1l User

When you were in TH with qxb and kim you had i believe 4 brooch cast and your cp was much stronger than it is now. From clan you got +- same as any other cp except iron's and rio's, maybe it's not enough for you but it's not nothing.

Hax and DelfinuVesel like this.
  19. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Items was not the main problem , if anyone talk about items is cos you like to spam that in th all ppl was happy and taking share , and thats was/is/will be false , what th share? Anakim lilith and if you lucky after the "main cps" get 2 rings you can get one and when ppl was asking where was the adena, when ppl asked for more share , the answer on that meetings was "guys , you have gainak what else you want".

Why we left? Cos except the 2 cps that have their head under rio desk ( verb and "need to be 7 for farm gainak" koko) the rest , ALL , was pming me to talk with hax about drops cos noone was happy and ppl thinking on leave , when i wrote in discord and they saw hax answer they shut up like lambs cos afraid at same time they still pming me with " that lindviors for 10 bill is a joke".

So thats the main reason little friend , i didnt like that , just showed me what kind of persons are in th and what kind of future can have that clan.

Also ppl tired of hax shouting them for dragons like slaves for his bow , but when kelbim or other things was up he was playing LOL with eneas , no dragon bow no care

20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well.. as answer you can apply palkah post where he said: whats the point feed meatshield? better give everything for donors. and swing middle finger in front of nose who is not from vip list.