1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

daijoubu

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by 21st_, Sep 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PowPow

PowPow Banned

So for to be 3º CP from TH, u didnt kill more than us XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2. Padj1l

Padj1l User

EN always had more top parties, that's why they always tried to split the fight i suppose.

Hax likes this.
  3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

and what mean "top party" for you?

cos for me is :
    ironv/avatar
    holy/riordian
    your cp / notbrah
    rest of th together / kengaa

is not like the rest of en matter

4. Padj1l

Padj1l User

If you talk about current situation, I don't think my cp is capable of fighting notbrah, we have good enough dds(tho not as good as them) but way weaker supports, 0 defensive brooch cast, and our mass pvp impact with a dagger is irrelevant compared to notbrah. Maybe kengaa we stand a chance but not sure.

Also phantom cp even if not so strong is still a threat because lvl2 bow, he basicly 2shots me without skill i cant ignore him xD

5. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

you that have sprtc in cp now should be able to make enough problems to notbrah pt , we did pvp vs notbrah with less dps than you have now and i dobut lanz or aku have much more than you.
    kengaa pt lost much advantage in etrms of gear , plus the feohs dps now is low is not like they can do much compare with the other "tops" cps

phantom can do much dmg but he is still so weak , i saw dikkapa pt have good defense and good dmg so wont be a problem

6. UrBro

UrBro User

DiKappa*

Kym Willer and Hax like this.
  7. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well i'm not gonna dig into gear comparison but I think it is largely in their favor. Ofc ln specific occasion we can create problems for them, but a regular 7vs7 with pvp setup I think they can hardly lose.

Also you make it look like a mass pvp is 5 different 7v7, it's very different from that, and EN's aoe power is much stronger at the moment.

Hax likes this.
  8. {IronV}

{IronV} User

'we did pvp' like mass pvp is same as 7v7 or what

Hax likes this.
  9. goduole

goduole User

U chosed make dager for 1 guy then gear up full pt, why those talks about gear now ^^

10. Hax

Hax User

You will have lvl3 or lvl4 cast if avatar pt goes for 7v7, dont worry
    Sep 28, 2018
    some people will never understand.
    Syra comparing sprtcs to notbrah (drag thrower, full lvl6 brooches and +20 skills), says antharas dagger str0ng but doesnt compare archer impact in mass pvp :D so yea ofc padjil pt is same as notbrah pt :D

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

so show us how to do , since in equal numebrs you was never able to lead your clan to the win

goduole likes this.
  12. Hax

Hax User

We never won equal numbers? what a clown you are :D

13. PowPow

PowPow Banned

omg finally Syro say 1 truth, +1

Hax likes this.
  14. Akujiki

Akujiki User

Hax come on... I can agree that dagger isnt like a yul on mass pvp but sprtcs must be full stacked as notbrah so on 7v7 he should do insane dmg as I see when he is on my back (1shot) :D

15. Hax

Hax User

Notbrah has Amethyst 6, red cat 6 and all skills +20 (even more than I had on archer).
    Sprtcs doesnt have these which is already quite a difference.
    On top of that archer is superior in EVERY way compared to dagger except in random ganking

Maybe you guys are blinded by sprtcs doing 1 milion dmg on holytoast. But A) this dmg is gog only and full skill and B) Archer hits maybe 150k and not 300k, but 150k is enough to 1shot nearly everyone. If first hit doesnt kill, 2nd hit comes less than 1 second later and will crit also with 80% or higher chance and cannot miss. Dagger needs to be on back and can miss 2nd blow

16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

U can get 1shot by hismom too , so according to u hismom = same gear as brah
    I think if we count the adena sprtcs spend to fail radiant im sure he overgear brah

Leckter and Hax like this.
  17. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

let me get this straight, because you are getting 1 shot from sprtcs that makes sprtcs full stacked not you being full paper? sprtcs is not even remotely close to notbrahs toon, only similarity u can argue is dragon weapon

Hax and {IronV} like this.
  18. Akujiki

Akujiki User

hahaha you guys are saying that sprtcs isn't fully gear... like he shouldn't have amethyst 5, red cat 5, obsidian 6 and so on...

@Hax why do u repeat the same **** that I said? yul > dagger (mass pvp) but on 7v7 he can kill whatever he wants.

And saying that hismom isnt fully stacked... what does he miss? dragon bow? cut the **** guys.

19. {IronV}

{IronV} User

who needs dragon bow nowdays :D

20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

hands..

21Sav and SnoWyz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.