1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Game loading error - Status: 6440070

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Daghorim, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daghorim

Daghorim User

I keep getting this error whenever I try to launch the game, also part of the launcher appears with Russian text, even though the launcher has been set to English, could it because the Russian language pack may not be installed on my Win10 version? Its updated to latest version available through Windows Update, no other antivirus installed other than what comes with Win10

Just got the subscription set up as well, bummer :(

Attached photo of error window as appearing on my desktop after launching the game

EDIT: So I dug up an old archived thread on the Russian side of the 4Game forums and found that someone else had the same error but it never got solved, people were running some fixes but the guy stopped responding, here is the link https://4gameforum.com/threads/708433/

I ran the first set of fixes with the hypervisor_off.bat & delete_bootupgradedsystem.reg and now I am getting Status: 2245766

Soz if I made things worse, was desperate to fix it and create a character before heading off :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  2. Daghorim

Daghorim User

Posting this separately as this fixed my issue!

So the last post that was made by a Global Moderator was the fix, hence why the guy never responded ( rude )

So all that had to be done is go into RegEdit and then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity and change Enabled from 1 to 0 and restart!

Got back into Windows10 no problem, launched the game and the bit where it crashed previously on started fading away beautifully till the logo of the content update appeared <3

Please archive the thread, hope it becomes useful in the future to someone else :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.