1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[03.10.2018] It's time for a new world

Discussion in '2018' started by Yumi, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lashian

Lashian User

Hello guys!

I'm a fan of the MMORPG genre, played a lot of them but i specially love Lineage2, maybe is for my nostalgia googles but that's another point.

Like many of the player base, everyone here is old enough to have a decent money income that can afford items in l2store or whatever they put it, but there is a thing that make NA and EU fail on every server they open.

PAY 2 WIN

A new server with Premium and only premium as l2store item can gather a lot of people here and will remain here, even if they quit for some time, they will back since you know what you don't really need your wallet to be average vs the rest of the people of your server.

When a game provides FUN, why not pay for it? I'm gladly buy premium every month if the game keeps being fun to me. What it's fun to me, decent drops, decent adena, people to gather around, bosses etc.

Actually in NA and EU, you can make a new character and there is no possible way to gear yourself with R95 even Twilight without using your wallet. You can level to 100+ with inmortal gear since the game does not provide a decent way to gather armor pieces, weapons etc. The rate on drops is so insanely low that makes you wonder whats the point of playing a game that doesn't reward you for your time.

I don't have the time that i had in my childhood, if i spend the entire sunday playing a game that does not reward for my time spent there, why keep playing it? It's not fun to me. You can do every week/dialy instances with actually 0 drops and almost no adena, what's the point then?

I'd like to put the example of Warframe, an awesome free 2 play with actually awesome drops, fun game with a lot of stuff to do, i can spend a lot on that game buying groceries and cosmetics just because i'm having fun with that game, they deserve it, i'm giving back something to the game that is being fun to me.

In the case of L2, you have to pay to be decent or at least have some fun, yeah the server will always have people that buys everything to be on the top but that will ledn to fail again and again, that's not new on NA nor EU servers.

If the DEV team really wanna make a good l2 server make the l2store an option not a necessity to enjoy the game.

Thanks for reading!

iEmily, SebaSx, byktor and 2 others like this.
  2. Simich

Simich User

100% this

3. Rizzer

Rizzer User

I just hope that u will recruit serious GM which know's game mechanic, not 18yo women student's, which prefer to make "the sweetest L2 screen in ur life event", instead of keep control at server.

Hax likes this.
  4. Rnika

Rnika User

Aweet Screenshot event is most important event in this enrite game!
    You know nothing about Lineage 2 young Rizzer.

This game from innova way is
    Money Money Money Money Money
    This GM is about
    Lol i did not see anything lets do **** event.

5. Notic

Notic User

Official theme song for Innova, should start autoplaying on every page/game you open/launch.

Only solution? Merge Eu/Ru servers, make it bilingual, keep Ru prices > problem solved.

The Eu server/team is so far from reality its unbelievable. Everything is 50% more expensive, communication is terrible, can't even show online numbers because <insert random excuse> and you are even forced to play Eu if your IP is not from Russia.Tau

Oh and hahaha at the new server. Joke of the year. Rejoice botters and visa warriors your time has come again.

6. XiaoNai

XiaoNai User

Time for a new world???
    Are you guys thinking before speaking??
    Another Ramona fail upcoming?
    How long will survive this new server?
    What it will be different this time?
    Apart of losing a lot of time and money?
    Core himself it's a p2w where there is no fun anymore or lust on play.
    The game is suppose on be balanced and bring joy, but the community speak loudly out. If you don't donate you're nothing or you mean nothing. A habit what goes day by day worse. I would like to say more aspects of this game but I will let this for another day. Till next time, I wish you good luck on the new server.

7. Oscar

Oscar User

we need to lure Innova to answer our questions.

8. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Lashian told everything an admin should need. I said the same thing months ago (and 1% have been done like NPC buff price lowered from 10k to 3k - so ty admin); everyone must have the possibilities to enjoy the whole content of the game with drops (more adena / more %/ fking fishing for all / all items dropped by mobs) with a fairy % comply with the ppl which paid for it but NOT denying it to other (or pushing them to play too much time per day....some of us have a life). This will bring ppl leave due to lack of fun.
    On the other side I see a lot of old (paying) player which are *******, arrogant and stupid and do all they can to destroy community because "they are stronger". Instead of help new player, they deny party and do some sort of ostracism...it's quite ridicolous but it's so; this way they feel pro and they don't think the game should be better with more player...so a big part of the failure of the actual management is due to "stronger" player which want to maintain or amplify the gap. Sad but true

9. IqqCrusher

IqqCrusher User

I wish who is in charge of the server just come to the forums and tell us if this server is going to be more of the same (pay2win model), or if they are trying to go a different way this time like monthly subscription model, with cosmetics microtransactions. I don't mind the starter pack thing, so instead of paying a subcription first month you buy a starter pack with a few exp boosts and stuff but L2store as it was in the others EU servers is just a recipe to fail once again.

Oscar likes this.
  10. IqqCrusher

IqqCrusher User

Forgot to say, please tell us how the server and the L2store is going to be before i waste my money on the new Call of duty on October 12th.

Ty before hand LUL

11. Tazman

Tazman User

Still nothing from admins, taking in consider its innova there is chance new server will just pop up 24th at server list w/o any more info :D

12. -V77-

-V77- User

What are you talking about ? xDD

You just need chaange your PC localization to Russia in Control Panel

13. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Guys stop dreaming, this server will also be p2w, the only difference is that they gonna introduce the same p2w content with bigger time gaps in between. But at one point in the future, everything will be synchronized with Core.

14. Copeland

Copeland User

Assuming they will add more items to Core, the new server would always be behind. An accelerated time frame to catch Core will just be Ramona 1.5 rather than Ramona 2.0

15. Negnal

Negnal User

With that specific and large info about server. People who will go play on this server will be like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Bonasky

Bonasky User

Still no more info?

17. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Yes, it will always be behind core, unless some crazy donors go all out which is unlikely. When I say it will be synchronized with Core I mean it will eventually gonna have the same events/promos at the same maintenance.

18. SebaSx

SebaSx User

I think that with everything that I read 100% of the players thinks that to be able to advance in this game if or if you have to donate to be able to play decently since the drop / adena rates are VERY LOW.
    Now with regard to the L2 store I agree that it has to be an option and not a need (as Lashian said) always people will donate if the game is fun.
    Now my question is what will happen to Core when they open the new server? Why not apply what they are going to apply in the new server but in core? Would not it be better to do that? splitting the server for me is an error.

19. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Cause new server is "exciting" and a money grab. Core will lose ppl and after a while the new ppl from this server will be merged into Core, again.

20. goduole

goduole User

Why u all qq?^^ how this new server interupts ur daily kartias on core?xd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.