1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[03.10.2018] It's time for a new world

Discussion in '2018' started by Yumi, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

Guys I will make it simple:

It will have the same strategy as ramona, it will probably enable dim sieges, but to compete there you will need l2store. If they would make a p2p server, core would die quite quick.

L2store will be added gradually and server most likely merged after a year or more cuz it wont be financially interesting anymore

idk what other info you are waiting for xD

Rubyh and marckela like this.
  2. IqqCrusher

IqqCrusher User

We are waiting official info so our hopes and dreams die quickly and mercilessly

Rubyh and Hax like this.
  3. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

a new world?

more like a new kek

Omegashin likes this.
  4. Copeland

Copeland User

So what if they all go play on the new server, it's still money going to Innova.

You guys are never going to get dim sieges. Give up on that dream. This idea that you need a new server to catch up to Core for dim sieges is complete trash and will never work. Get it out of your minds. Even if they handed out free Blessed Valakas's and had dark stones fall from the sky, everyone would quit Core for the new server and there would still be no dim siege.

The new server needs be stand-alone. They could call it GoD Classic!

5. Rizzer

Rizzer User

They are preparing drop list from tarrot, don't interrupt them with stupid question about server.

6. Hax

Hax User

I think you missunderstood. I dont care what they do, I just told you what they will do.
    If they wanted to make a "GoD classic" they wouldve announced it that way

7. jay187

jay187 User

Merge with Ru so we can get decent store prices and you tools lose your jobs. :Thumbsup:

florin likes this.
  8. mYzor

mYzor User

The insanity going over here is actually amazing.
    "Oh, make the server p2p. That will bring a lot of people".
    Server gets 2 months old:
    Those damn [insert slightly racist/xenophobic insult, imply they have no life, they RMT, or bot, etc] guys/clan/alliance are controlling everything!
    After grabing an INNOVA named stick: Server *****! Innova, you incompetent [insert slightly racist/xenophobic insult].
    Goes away from the pc overloaded with anger. (untill withdrawal symptoms start kicking in, then they return the the same old game).

You people do know that the L2Store content doesnt just benefit those who spend/t their money on the store, right?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  9. MaryGod

MaryGod User

[​IMG]

veggie and florin like this.
  10. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Rly bro, rly? Did you just used your 2 brain cells and got exhausted? Didnt see anyone complaining in ramona until tarots came to life and the population started dropping. As about the botting - innova staff allows it, so everytime there will be botters, they dont have the will to deal with it else they would have done it long ago.

Let me tell you what their model is - we "allow" ppl to bot so they can get adena => we introduce tarots => ppl dont play the game, they start selling tarots to acquire items.

If i am grinding and i need r99 set for example - i will go to instances and try my best(i will feel joy when i get some drop for 100kk), i will craft but at the end i will make/buy that set and i will feel happy about it cuz i deserved it with hard work and i will be motivated to continue playing. With the tarots i will just say hey i need to give 8 euro and buy it, why should i grind weeks - 8euro is not a big deal. And here is where it begins to lure you to go to the easy way, next i will buy weapon for some extra money, i will make it +300 with some more money and at the end you wont be playing the game, you will be sitting in Aden waiting for your pay check and watching your shiny items from town and 0 motivation to grind, 0 will to get undergeared ppl in your party.

That is not what the normal player playing this game wants. Everyone wants to feel that inner joy playing the game and continuing to be motivated. The moment a normal thinking player understands that he needs to invest tons of euros to evolve is the moment he will quit and move on.

Let me ask you when was the last time that you felt some joy of getting an item from an instance? Have you felt that you are rewarded for your time playing? I felt that long time ago when in core there werent even abundance talismans and istina/octavis accs were top of the top. I was so ******* happy that i got a ******* octavis ring with my cp (doing istina and octavis with 2 cps total) that i couldnt fell asleep for hours and was so overexcited that i had no patience to come back from work and start playing again.

That feeling was keeping the server alive for so long, after that exact abundance talismans the invasion of l2store began and what you see now are only leftovers from that time + some donors from ncwest that decided to spend a little less in core.

Neural likes this.
  11. mYzor

mYzor User

You just wrote that wall, trying to sound smart but the truth is that there is no meat left on this game's bones.
    You just tried to paint me as an L2Store sitting in Aden type of player when in reality im not.
    I farmed for all the stuff i have. Yet i know that some of it (that i bought with adena) came from someone else's spending on the L2Store.
    Unlike some idiots, i understand how bad the ingame store is (and how they changed the game to suit it), but i see its good side. And that is, that it introduces content for the whole server. Not just the person who spent/bought).
    You talk about the joy of working for stuff as i wouldnt know about it. Fun fact, when i started this game, i had soulshots (the few that i could afford) in the F2 key.
    You talk about farming in some hole (instance) as that would make any difference now. Have you played recently? Has someone told you about the amazing drops the bosses give? You not only wouldnt get jack as drops, but you would have jack for all the people present at said instance.
    Unless the server you're looking for is a crappy private server looking one, then you are delusional. There is content ingame that even with a mildly decked character is almost impossible to do.
    You talk about "normal players" wanting this and that, but you dont mention that normal players want stuff like meaningfull content (and not L2Store one), class balance, features, etc.
    And guess what this game doesnt have? (not hard to figure out since im the one with 2 brain cells)
    But i guess normal players want this game the exact way it is, just without the store.
    This "supposed" new server will fail regardless simply because:
    1: The game offers little to no content. (factions ftw, right?)
    2: The little that it offers has so much potential to create a "snowball" scenario, its not even funny. (you know what it means to snowball, right?)
    3: The server will still be under NCSoft's ownership. (do i need to explain why this is a bad thing?)

PS: One last thing. I find it funny you are sure that INNOVA sponsor's bots, yet you didnt mention how NCSoft introduced automatic features to this game. With "offline training", fishing, macro's.
    Thats not a problem, right? The fact people are getting rewards for stuff they are not working for its fine, right? Its just unacceptable if its L2Store, or so it seems.

12. Copeland

Copeland User

In both your walls of text you guys make some of the same points, but at least DeadZy isn't so aggressively condescending.

13. mYzor

mYzor User

I dont see where you saw me being condescending to him :confused: Or even agressive for that matter.
    Specially when he could have saved himself from writting that wall in the first place if he thought about what i wrote in my previous post.
    (the only ones i was condescending to were the ones that think the L2Store just benefits the spenders. Those people are indeed idiots, no point in playing nice about it.
    PS: At the very least, i didnt mention his brain cells count and the state of those cells :p
    If the questions seem agressive, they are not. Since he joined "this server" in 2012. He should know that simply reducing or even eliminating the store does not fix the game. I asked those questions so that he can understand it.

14. Copeland

Copeland User

@mYzor L2Store benefits spenders WAY MORE than it does regular players. No one would spend money if it benefited others as much as it did themselves. People pay for advantage, and boy oh boy, do they get it. Scraps from the table is weak argument in favor of L2Store.

15. mYzor

mYzor User

I never said the store benefits everyone equally. But even if it benefits the non spenders with just scraps, can you imagine how much worse would the situation be if it was only for the spenders?
    My main points about these "l2store is the devil, we must exorcise it and all will be fine" is that it completely disregards the lack of content that this game has.
    As an example, im completely against epics in the store. It completely ruins the/my notion of epic. But i understand that if they werent on the store, i wouldnt have 4 out of the 5 jewels im using atm.
    And lets be real, without some of these "scraps" most would be unnable to do anything. (mentality problem of the playerbase, if the target isnt dead before the first BR, then everyone ***** and is bad, etc)

Simply put, the concept that DeadZy has of how the game should be, is about the same as mine. The difference is that i 100% believe NCSoft will not add more % to the drops we have in the game because they do not care.
    NCSoft firmly believes in the concept of minimum effort - maximum profit. Trying to please your playerbase, or even trying to gather more its beyond their care.
    Therefore, any new server under NCSoft's wing will fail. Hell, any game under anyone that doesnt provide enticing, entertaining, challenging, etc content will fail.

Zeitgeist likes this.
  16. Copeland

Copeland User

As I like to say: why spend money to get one-shot when you can get one-shot for free? Meaning if you don't spend a comparable amount to the big spenders, then it's pointless to spend anything. Scraps don't matter. You can't even PvE on scraps. Defending scraps is a losing argument, or at least it should be. Politicians around the world stay in power peddling that same message. :Roflmao:

17. IqqCrusher

IqqCrusher User

That's sad but true (metallica fan here), i have spent money on L2store for jewels and etc.. but there are people who spends much more than i do, to the point they single handledly win farming spots against CP,s. You reach the point that is very unlikely you will ever catch up, because you get out pve'd and out pvp'd to the point you just get one shoted and eventually the game is not even fun anymore and you just quit ='(

18. mYzor

mYzor User

@Copeland
    The one shot scenario wouldnt change in a server without "abusive" L2Store.
    This is why i wrote this:
    The game is snowball heavy. It was always like this, so this isnt a complaint, just a little fact. At one point some dominating clan will have a slightly stacked CP, that will get more stacked as time go by, and will faceroll the opposition.

If there is a point to spend adena on some scraps or not, its up for everyone to decide. What i know, is that if i havent spent adena on scraps, my character would be much worse than what it is. Can i be competitive pvp wise with it? No. But then again, my expectations of my character are about the same as my spendings on the store.
    And there are many players doing ingame activities with said scraps (whether those activities are worth it, its a different story and is not up to me do decide)
    And again, im not defending the store. All im saying is that the Store by itself isnt the only problem..

19. IqqCrusher

IqqCrusher User

Well, it's going to be P2W ='(

20. neverx

neverx User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.