1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 - Core (Healer pov) Best TH party vs Teddy Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Takanodan, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLethal

iLethal User

I prefer that kind of pvp than a sudden wipe by lvl 2 bow haha

2. {IronV}

{IronV} User

like i have acces on cp toon

3. xLeax

xLeax User

First of all, no need to tell me how u call ur dear in private moments mhhmm charlieee , 2nd of all why u pull the Gear Card again, if u guys go Atk Maddogs or w/e Lowbie clan castle and one party kill the whole Siege Force, then its xaoxaoxao those guys so bad, if u guys get Oneshottet its unfair, cuz ohh daddy somone has better gear
    Now go farm and share with charlie !

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  4. Hax

Hax User

who said that we kill/killed lower clans and spam 0ax0ax0a0x0 lmao
    Dont be so mad

5. xLeax

xLeax User

Didnt u Quit to Take over the Kebab Business? What looks kinda fishy is, that u "quit" cashed out, and now play any other geared toon, in other words, why u didnt keep ur character? U wantet to get rid of all the items u got from scripted raid entrys, or u just needet to cash out that money ur clan worked for a year for? U think it looks less shady if u tell them all u quit, but then come back and play on every single chance u get some other toon?
    Dont be so Curry

6. Drecan

Drecan User

Well, I remember a time when I was leading NakedForce and EN was not playing active... Th taking every castle , opening war to every lowbie clan and made fun of whole server...

The pms I got during that time from certain horde members to recruite/rebuild a second side because server to easy and no competition.

I explained that we could not do that cuz my members are not able to fight hord except some indaviduals (like magnos and markhunt). But then i got things as just do it, you will get there and fun will be back.

So instead of recruiting, some of us went horde and some went EN. Now some others joined EN too that are making a difference and now all of a sudden its a problem and unfair because to much gear? Ever thought how unfair it was back then for us while we had our own wars going on with ba but couldnt do enything anymore cuz overgeared horde cps?

Oh well, it’s prob different now that it’s happening to you guys... you got exactly what you wanted... competition. Anyway, instead of crying on forum about gear, start looking at a way to make a difference again. **** it up like we did back then. I’m sure you wil figure out a way.

senyn and NMateo like this.
  7. neverx

neverx User

You were

8. Padj1l

Padj1l User

There was a time we were so bored we attacked everywhere, I doubt you got flamed for getting wiped by 10x more geared people, but there are always people to act stupidly in any occasion ^^

9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

I guess was one of the many times kengaa forgot to sign siege )

10. Drecan

Drecan User

Ofc not, it's maybe 10% if not less from the Horde community. Just stating Hax is incorrect and that it did happen even though it's only done by a couple. But my point was more that people should stop crying so much on forum about everything and should start looking at ways to improve and overcome the gap. This applies to both sides.
    Oct 10, 2018
    True :). Going to siege with 2 cp's is not rly useful anyway. Some ppl don't go siege if they don't have activity/can't win. Some go for raids, right Iron ;).

11. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well we're not crying, server is funnier now than it was for the last year, there is no mass pvp in this game anymore so not much to lose beside siege anyway :D

12. Drecan

Drecan User

Nop, time to bring back the pvp for raids/epics!

13. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Innova/NC don't want that, we asked ! So now it's whoever has more PAs account gets dragon, great game

14. goduole

goduole User

When hordes was wining side it was worth to come dragons, now no worth okay xD when verb new leader in horde?

15. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

When hordes were winning, dragons had fixed spawn :)

16. Drecan

Drecan User

Before the supreme era of hordes they had as well. But who cares, now they don't which ****.

Or are you saying that Hordes are loosing because they don't have a fixed spawn time now ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
  17. xLeax

xLeax User

Hordes are losing cuz after a while even the dumbest horde grunt understood that all they farm is only for a few chosen people

18. deetoox

deetoox User

Horde loose because much more less income to Innova from their side … more euros come from EN side ...

Core server is great example what gonna happen when p2w appears ...

after some time players with bigger wallets always win …

19. goduole

goduole User

No wallets in horde xDd okay, hax said evrything goes to 2 cps to pull others, we see now how this plan worked :D he cashout alredy when things gone wronge

20. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Lmao , horde started winning at the time of the change from 2ccs to 1cc cuz hax knew how to click and we didn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.