1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 - Core (Healer pov) Best TH party vs Teddy Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Takanodan, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

As always EN and dogs like Sanis butchers what ppl say...

Maybe seeing them besides will help.

We don't come because we don't have 50 chars to keep 6 days near each dragon.. and since hax is not playing there is no-one to protect them overnight. While EN has innervate, maybe, mitsa and few more who can be at pc 24/7 and camp these dragons 9 out of 10 days.

And yes we were stil loosing after they changed to 1 cc. (Even if we had some rly nice pvps before, like ones in antharas and valakas for 2-4 hours each.. and it was going both ways as i remember). But that's not the fact... even if for mitsa or some randoms like drecan or sanis it will look different.

PS I don't say it is unfair or anything. We don't have people for that, EN gets the dragon. GZ to them. See you in 3 weeks.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  2. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

What will happen in 3 weeks? Or you are talking about new server?

3. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

4. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Only thing that might change in 2 weeks will be the rate we farm claws, instead of 3 we might go up to 6 per respawn.

5. goduole

goduole User

He calling as dogs and when im call him stupid he qq in support for chat ban :D this verb

6. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

I'm not saying anything wil change with dragons.. We did not have ppl to enter now, we will not have after new server. Simple.
    Just in general I am more interested in Core status after 24th. AH tells a quite sad story D:

Yes, dog. Coz you bark while being absolutely 0 in a server. Barking from some PvE clan, while farming on macro and pretending to be some top dog in a server. I see EN members with half of your gear don't try to pretend to be someone...
    You, zaulius and few others... Always randoms and still pretend to be top notch stars in the server while crying about everyone that touch them.
    Either you tag once in your life and prove who you are.. or stay on your macro silent.

7. goduole

goduole User

I was war tag 6 months when we met?:Dd if u count when u cming with full pt just to gang me ^^ u atm runing like rat with ur spoiler to get smth from random groups farm or make flag them elite horde memb.. im not pretending anything, just make jokes how delusional u and most oh hordes are lol

8. pifticu

pifticu User

verb, i can recruit you. but i want the verb guy from the horde, full active and try hard, not the verb that was in EN.

9. panini

panini User

Th started to loose after the 2 pt cant carry them anymore, and when meatshields not want to be meatshields anymore. so thats why no people for dragons and etc.
    sad story and "you can leave if you dont like". th was always s*** on politics..
    l2 is like that, once up, once down.

10. {IronV}

{IronV} User

no , not right i dont kill raids during siege :Thumbsup:

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Full active and try hard? Thats a nice joke .
    He is only blablabla while doing nothing.
    I still remember hax on global during mass pvp raids " for what we feed your usseless tank if you dont come to pvp"

12. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

I never skipped raid pvp.. unless was late on Mondays and Wednesdays when was killing QA with CP.
    Or maybe it was when my cp was not on and I came on Doombringer solo.. idk.. but keep on blablaing syra.. you would be perfect couple with sanis.

Hax and {IronV} like this.
  13. goduole

goduole User

Leave desk verby, be a man lol ^^

14. Kengaa

Kengaa User

Two months ago Verb was crying that there is no pvp on the server, today Verb is looking forward for new server.

15. MaCrOsS46RR

MaCrOsS46RR User

What u do in Sieges ? Pro ppl cant stay in siege and raid at the same time ? Come on my little verby :D

16. Hax

Hax User

I represent the clan as their leader. I have never once flamed any lower clan for dying to us. That is a fact and not incorrect. I cannot control what people write out of their ***.
    Only once we attacked lower clans because EN didnt show up at siege. Siege after everyone got what they wanted back.

never said that.

We won till you got papa tranks to press play.

@NiNeTT you really gotta learn english before trying to flame around :( More often than not I told verb he is the most important hero in clan and should play olympiad accordingly.
    Oct 10, 2018
    who said im playing? I do olympiad and thats it. Maybe if they ask me to play smth during siege i come
    Idk what got you so mad, random :<

17. Drecan

Drecan User

No worries haxy, I never accused you for doing it :). I was talking about the 10% that did.

Horde is bigger than just you.

18. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Log healer plox

Hax likes this.
  19. Notic

Notic User

EN goes to new server to RMT and TH can claim a thrown on core again and cry there is no pvp. Hax will be praised as lord savior who pulled TH out of the brink again because he is the reason TH is winning (when that happens). Life as usual.

20. Drecan

Drecan User

Are we? damn, I should start selling my gear then..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.