1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[09.10.2018] F.A.Q.: new server

Discussion in '2018' started by Yumi, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

The first topic is update. Please, check it.

“Why not?” is not answer! Let’s try again.
    Dear @Drecan. I can imagine, how scary it might be, when a new server is opened. Because if a player is from Core, it might mean, that his or her friend, constant party or even clan might go to a new server. Moreover, it’s a natural process, some players will certainly go.
    But there are new players, who really crave to play L2, but they can’t (in their opinion) do it on Core for various reasons.
    An opening of the new server doesn’t mean that the team will not try to allure new players or keep hold of current players on Core.

@Fenya4ka, what are boxes of cake and “grace”? Can you get link on l2wiki? I’m not sure, than correct understood.

Drecan and marckela like this.
  2. iFilda

iFilda User

If you think 12 year old game should have end game content unlocked after 10 years of running than we are probably done talking here. Max level would be a question of maybe a year? Without exp boosts from store, or at least 105 on orfen patch. And than you do what? Farm dragons for 5 years an hope server still have population and that population is not beating you to dragons. Gl mate. The world is getting quicker everyday and games progress at certain rate. It's a blessing this game still works, I'm sure almost everybody is playing it out of nostalgia, minimum of players are newcomers. With that attitude you can go play on private server with god patch because it would be the same as playing orfen without l2store.

3. Fenya4ka

Fenya4ka User

Birthday Cake with Whipped Cream from a large set of fast growth

4. Copeland

Copeland User

@Yumi and @Artchem I would much rather hear you say, there will be no dimensional sieges because it would be unfair to new server players to catch up to Core players as it would require a lot of money in a short amount of time just like Ramona, and we (Innova) have learned our lesson when that server failed.

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

forget dim sieges. open dim raids. that was most interesting and profitable way for randoms to get some adena.

6. Tazman

Tazman User

Dragon weapons were designed as ultimate goal for clans not casual end game content like it is now cuz of l2store, na/ru servers had dragon weapons w/o l2store. Max lvl on new server w/o l2store would be a quest for years, pretty sure there is no max lvl on core even with all this money gear. There is no newcomers cuz this game is too hard and focus on playing in groups not solo dps like 99% new mmos, also l2 p2w is bigger than most of mobile games and thats very hard achivment to achive. After Ramona ive played on "priv" gamecoast, they using luncher which is light years ahead of innovas luncher, they had much better files/security - confirmed by someone who here can do things you wouldnt even belive, much higher online and customer service 10 levels higher - imagine ticket answer in literally 2min, chronicle updates same time as innova or even faster. So atm innova is the priv and definitely not the top one, this c rap exist only because "official" status.

7. Palkah

Palkah User

Max level on Core is HolyToast: ~109 and afaik 17%. In the two top clans there are 3 people 109.

8. Groar

Groar User

It wont be Ramona v2. There will be more donation options since the beggining (Tarots), less ppl will even bother to start and it will die way faster.

9. LefRobot

LefRobot User

I'd like to hear legit explanation to your knowledge of my % or you just openly admitted that you use 3d party programs?
    ps: saying someone told me won't fly

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  10. Palkah

Palkah User

You cannot get knowledge of someone's XP with 3rd party programs, because the server will never send you information you don't need as a player: XP is one of them - there is no reason for player A to have player B's XP value for any reason.

P.S. Somebody told me

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Hax likes this.
  11. Hax

Hax User

You have wide knowledge of 3rd pt software, you should know that you cant see someones %.
    He just got good spies. *cough* adrian *cough*

12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

wait, he will make experiment with fancy math formulas, and everything will be clear

13. Hax

Hax User

you mad bro? Not his problem your maths isnt sufficient :D

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i'm not mad. just he have formula for everything. like one of my friends doing exel tables for everything to calculate is it profitable or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2018
  15. Spooks

Spooks User

Yeah sorry I forgot that donors would quit, because they wouldn't be so OP thx Hax for showing us $$$$ power...

Anyway, p2w killed this game but guys who spend wayyyyy too much cash won't agree that's pointless, because it cost them too much. Tell me simple thing why the hell WoW or FF XIV don't have p2w content and they got far better online than f2p *cough* p2w* L2.
    If u wanna check FF XIV it has 10 servers alive only for Europe with no merge for at least 3-4 years from what I talk with people and it's P2P game.

Now other side f2p games like Archeage or Black Desert they have free game content but without spending money can't get really nothing there (don't mention patron in AA which u can buy from other people by buying one item), AA mentioned here somehow is still lively but they make new servers every 5-6months and they get empty after 1-2 months, about BDO I don't even want to mention because it's slowly dying and both titles are pretty new ones.

Because It works, I'm doing same way in some titltes with those excel tables :D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  16. Leoapollo

Leoapollo User

The biggest problem is that Innova Team is a Ncwest boss because of the rules of contracts, but you do not run away much of what they are no, you just think of money, you're already thinking about those TAROTs with robberies right away. They are removing the Hero Hero from the L2Store, which would be a good help for new players, as well as raising a little profit for you out of the premium that is also something that counts a GIANT advantage to a free player, but that's okay , we are relieved, I am relatively anxious to play in the first few days, but I am sad because I am sure that you, innova team, are going to do some **** in the game, are going to do something that the money does influence too much, or will commit some idiocy like they did in Ramona, I'm Brazilian, I've always heard that the European Lineage is super organized, that the company fights against the different Bots of the Lineage NA company. But what's the point, the company fight bots and put events of weapons boss with 6 months of server, type, drank cachaça? But let's go. faith in God, our Father in heaven, hallowed be your brain, Innova team use it this time and do not make mistakes that neither private servants commit, that is a good server without pay to win at least the first year, amen .
    Thx all xD

17. goduole

goduole User

This qq never ends xD u dont need push l2 store button u know? I doubt most of qqkers dont leave p2p server after realize that someone alredy 5x hes gear ^^

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  18. Doomster

Doomster User

Does Balthus will be ON at the start ?!

19. Bonasky

Bonasky User

I remmeber farming quite long time to become 99 on the beggining of core and noone was QQing because it was equal. Droprates werent ****ty, funny half of our cp was able to collect full octa/istina epic sets only by farming that lol istinas and octavises when tauti was introduced. And yes, some part of items should be "available" after some time to make it some kind of reward for long farming. How was it before god? And still ppl were farming and farming... and playing ;p

But thats sad that milky cow is comming, will give mucho milk and go waway ;p

20. Spooks

Spooks User

Well I prefer p2p than f2p/p2w, that's why i Quitted L2 2-3 years ago and started to search smthing else, atm im enjoying playing FF XIV because it's not a typical MMO game. Diffrence in p2p is that guy has 5x better but not bought it (legally at least) from game shop, only spend more time and had more luck to get it.