1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[09.10.2018] F.A.Q.: new server

Discussion in '2018' started by Yumi, Oct 9, 2018.

1. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

Ahhhh and I was getting hyped up for a moment. The new chronicles are incredibly fun, but the way that you virtually cannot make any progress without buying itemki from L2store murders it.

Wake me up when they make a subscription-based new chronicle server.

2. Bonasky

Bonasky User

buuut...

LIES DETECTED, call the CORE POLICE

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  3. Drecan

Drecan User

Thank you @Artchem for going over this question again and give a clear / proper answer. I wish it was answered in such way from the start. However, it seems clear to me what Innova's point of view is, wether I agree or not is a different story. Anyway, I hope you guys have a proper approach to help both servers to reach some popularity, best of luck!

TurtleOnDrugs likes this.
  4. Notic

Notic User

Can you or anyone from Innova give us at least one example (even the smallest effort) of what Innova has done or plans to do to "allure new players or keep hold of current players on Core"? Without merging Ramona or new server of course.

5. Rnika

Rnika User

Chronicle - Its diffrent because of still updating game data from devs, so its normal it will be new. So its not up to You
    Server name - with to see server list
    Core
    Core
    Core
    Plan of the events. Yes, koreans gonna make you new plans so its not up to you
    People - Probbaly will be the same ppl each time new server comes out because they are 1) stupd and believe this will be good server 2) RMT
    So there is nothing diffeent, just Name. Rest you dont even have power to change.

I understand you manager didnt allow you to answer "Because of money"

No matter who is responsible for this answers should be fired...

iRayDeN likes this.
  6. Boompewpew

Boompewpew User

What you think about online on new server 1k+ or more?

7. Notic

Notic User

@Artchem still waiting

8. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

Well, it seems that NCWest is preparing for the Fafurion update, with the new epic dragon raid, which drops the new R110 gear among others. They are on the translation stage currently.

So i guess, the new server announced by Innova will find some love, from those who will join to farm. Farm AQ, Baium, dragon weapons, and Fafurion later with zero competition.

9. Kuryl2

Kuryl2 User

As far I know those R110 can be crafted through the blacksmith of mammon with upgrading r99 bless/pvp/pve items.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2018
    iRayDeN likes this.
  10. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

It seems Fafu, drops whole pieces.

11. TurtleOnDrugs

TurtleOnDrugs User

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Innova is free to decide what is inside L2 Store.
    Now imagine the new server with L2 Store offering only XP runes, Vitality scrolls/potions, lucky stones, instance passes, minion coupon, tons of appearance stones and maybe a shirt with PA being very useful to keep it F2P in theory, but P2P in fact to assure the income. AND I DARE YOU, dozens would join.

Woah, looks like a perfect world?
    But well, we all expect the worst, because
    THIS IS NOT A PERFECT WORLD
    [​IMG]

Why won't you, @Innova, think like this for once? You have nothing to lose anyway.

12. mYzor

mYzor User

I have no info on that, but i dont believe NCSoft would make l2store content and leave it up to the publisher to use/add/manage. NCSoft has to have a word in it.
    And its not just the l2store that INNOVA could be making a difference in favor of the playerbase.
    Server/s need new blood and look at what NCSoft did to apoc weapons SA that no one seems to care about. SA costs went from 20 / 70 Gems R to 30 / 186. The reason behind it? Who knows..

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  13. Muash

Muash User

1-85 bathus system will be available ? if yes, only for PA?

14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

It's a PA feature...

15. St0ne

St0ne User

Not always ,tho ;)

16. Tharsus

Tharsus User

welcome to ramona v2, a server where the VISA is rewarded and where the donors of core will come to continue donating in this new server because it will happen as with ramona but much earlier it will merge, but this server will last much less because the people that are list and learning ramona will not enter this (as is my case and the hundreds of people who play there), good luck in this new server and I hope it lasts more than 3 months (it will last the same as a private H5 jjajajaja), innova needs a facelift people already know the ones that are rewarded here, lineage 2 dead and you helped a lot thanks innova.

this is fun?........

17. Notic

Notic User

It's not entirely Innova's fault, the game is made by Koreans so is l2store. The problem is Innova just jumps the train to grab cash from every single new item in l2store.

The main problem is Koreans are simply braindead by introducing DD items every 6 months and with not minimal boost, but 15-20% increase in damage. When you have multiplicative damage formulas this is the result you have.

18. Tharsus

Tharsus User

thanks to you, innova and ncsoft NA, players who do not want to spend thousands of euros on something virtual for you to keep buying ferraris we have to play our favorite game on ******* private servers that last 3 weeks, if thanks to you we can not play something official, thanks to your imbalance since it rewards the money, not the time you play and the way you take it, and the bots are something else, l2 is a damn dirty business that I hope was investigated by which international trade agency...

this is lineage 2 summarized: 1 player, 2 weeks and items as if it had been on the server for years, (of course the person is Russian, the Russians are the best they can do)

Oct 19, 2018
    innova is guilty because it implements them and gets on the train of everything to make money, like a small company, innova needs a radical change of personnel and directive
    Oct 19, 2018
    innova is guilty because it implements them and gets on the train of everything to make money, like a small company, innova needs a radical change of personnel and directive
    Oct 19, 2018
    the other day between a core and in aden there were 60 stores, 10 afk players and 4 on the move, all of us here know that innova kills their servers, if you do not pay you pay you pay not play, and those who pay also get tired, no there is fun because people do not dare to play or go out to see that no matter how you play, you do not get anywhere and people no longer want to play innovators because they know what is inside

19. Notic

Notic User

So what that somebody goes to top items in 2 weeks? There are many other people sitting at the top who has played this game for years without real money. And what does that to you? Nothing because you can't reasonable expect to be able to get to the top in months what for others took years.

The real problem is they killed nearly all possible ways to farm adena. The only way people can earn some money is non l2store events, which are getting rarer and rarer and that is where Innova can step in, but they don't because they are greedy and want to fill the calendar with l2store events and exp x2.

20. Crysillion

Crysillion User

The rewards of Tarots will be announced on the 18th~19th of October. We will announce each offer on the day of release, as usual.

Today's the day, boys.