1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

LF Tips for Yul!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by kdensummit, Oct 11, 2018.

1. kdensummit

kdensummit User

Hey guys!
    I am planning to play on the new server with Orfen update, and I decided to play Yul.
    Having never played Yul ever in my life before, and being pretty new to chronicles above H5 i am asking YOU guys for some tips!
    Which Yul is the best, and why is it the best?
    I've heard that Ghost Sentinel is the best on White Elf, but I have no idea why tbh, so an explanation would be perfect :D.
    Is it easy to find a party for PvE as Yul, or is having a CP better?
    Any advice would be appreciated, fellow players!

Thanks in advance <3

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Have cp is better, cuz yul pve is terrible.
    Ghost Sentinel dmage in pvp is lower than Trickster's, but GS do it's own basic pve better.
    Ghost sentinel is good in any base. But it will all depends on your gear.

3. Tezael92

Tezael92 User

Hi. I am wondering about to start play as Tricker. What should i know from the begining? Save some old Skills? What abilities points are best? What SA in weapon? Bow or Crossbow? If it’s possible to exp until 99 in medium gear etc? How useful is this class and if the begging is hard if it will pay off later? Thanks

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

As I replied in your topic:
    "Keep real target, keep old fast attack for xbow, use xbow. You get 15% p attack when you use xbow, so the p attack difference is minimum while you easy keep 1500+ attack speed, wich is one of the best stuff in an archer."