1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Future of Core?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Zeitgeist, Oct 17, 2018.

1. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Hmm, language barrier or delusion, although a pretty safe bet would be both.

2. Palkah

Palkah User

Because they are useless if you have every other DR item in the game and reach the cap anyway.

3. goduole

goduole User

How many guys can reach that?:D less then 1% server? So vs others its very usefull, but who cares, all want fight vs dragons here xd

4. xLeax

xLeax User

if 2-400 bil monthly from farming everything going to 1-2 cps , for many months, and this doesnt help, then i dont know what will help .. ur delusional if u really belive in what u wrote

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Too hard for the know-all boys to understand and accept reality

6. goduole

goduole User

xD ur reality rly hard to accept

7. manu

manu User

Many people say its like that, “cap on top”, from every side, but imo its a myth..
    No offense but i guess you guys didnt tested this properly, surely attacker wasnt as stacked as defender.
    PS: would be nice a proper open test of DR, so everyone know, peace :Coffee:

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

future of core will be same as black desert... koreans stop franchise, and servers will be closed because of no population/lack of profit.
    and merge with RU.. it's possible, but it won't happen. for that they need to do a lot fixes in items DB

9. Palkah

Palkah User

With access to IronV on skype and Starboy's toons for a few months, I'm sure I did what I could.

1. With all the items in the game it's possible to reach the cap without barrier rose and Nevit's Cloak. What the cap is exactly - that I don't know, all I know is that with a Tyrr attacker (which has no random damage) there was a point where adding cloak or barrier rose did not change damage at all. And it's hard to deduce the cap without proper environment because it turns out that some effects in the game are outside of it: e.g. --Damage when Immobilized works totally outside the cap, and either CoC Belt or one of the old belts (don't remember) has the same issue.
    2. Attacker's PvP Damage bonus has nothing to do with defender's PvP Damage Reduction, they are totally separate stats, like if defender has 50% reduction and attacker has 10% bonus, it doesn't become 40% reduction, it's still 50% reduction on a 10% stronger hit.
    3. I cannot officially experiment with DR because I did not receive permission to do so.

manu likes this.
  10. BoscoMagico

BoscoMagico User

1)You cannot fight vs that 2 groups becouse they are to much stacked, i giv you example if cp X get from clan even 30b every month after one year he have 340b for that he cant buy not even one full brooch "set"
    2)When i talk with guys from th they say smth like that "we get for free or buy for rly rly low price everything what we ask, except dragon claw" and that i totaly understand
    So stop talk **** :) you are in same boat play from start and not even close to avatar or holy group and you change how many clan and every clan have bad share or what?

11. goduole

goduole User

xD 2years free farm is nothing , cuz candy can put 10k l2 store, i hope he just troling here

12. BoscoMagico

BoscoMagico User

Ahaha 10k you probably kiding? :D you can farm even 3 year if you have 10 Cp you not enought adena. Why old bs die? Becouse come guys with big money. Why evilnation 2 years hiding? Becouse in that moment th have top donators. In this time you cannot get anything from clan who make you some factor becouse that even 30b in month is nothing compare what you need :)

13. Notic

Notic User

Everybody talks here like 99% of server runs with dragon weapons and top brooches and they are the only poor souls who cant make adena because the game is broken.

14. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

1) you can change 30 bill each month for 30 bill each week or more

2) i never said that th dont share , i only say that hax was getting free money for his cp w/o any control and now that clan need them they already quited.
    I left th w/o say a single word about hax , share , etc i just wrote for defend myself.
    Im not close to much partys in terms of items , time , etc but thats not a problem for play , you can visit my youtube channeñ and see how we fought vs all cps on en , now we dont have circlets/artifacts so is no chance to even try , but when we have we can/will try fight thats cp , thats the point of this game , you welcome

15. BoscoMagico

BoscoMagico User

Im not discuss about second part, but 30b in the week? I Wana heard about that :)

16. Notic

Notic User

Easy farming 101/105/107 raids

17. Hax

Hax User

100000b
    Nov 6, 2018
    also annabel, mukino, poison didnt have nevit cloaks for many months xD but you know best

18. goduole

goduole User

I beleve sos farmers making 10b+ atleast, a day :)

19. BoscoMagico

BoscoMagico User

But this is not clan farm.. Open field rb not clans farming to..we talk not about same think.. Bcs now its looks liek you wana say that orthrus should pvr lvl all clan for free when hax making atleast x3 trains in refinery to gear up clan :D if I understand good clan share is dragons/anakim/lilith and smth like that :) take away d claw becouse for normal reason that you not sell or not share with everyone. And then left not that much :) i dont say Hax or Dodge have perfect share system... But in this time from clan you cant get anything becouse everything without brooch and radiant+ 5 its like a basic thinks withone you should have before join them.

20. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Hax actually sold dragon claws to phantom :)