1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Future of Core?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Zeitgeist, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Palkah

Palkah User

"100 200 chests" lol that's what a true donor moves to trash cause he gets too bored from opening 10k before

2. xLeax

xLeax User

w/e u say palkah, but on this server is not even one of those true donors, 10k chests are 7,5k euro, if we would have that many evil donors then the chest prices and the reward prices ( items in chests)would drop hard cuz even the mad donor dont wanna keep all this shyt in his inventory , ur smarter then this i think

3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

+16 + weapons or +14 + armors can make much diference , i dont spend any since saya so i see this more and more hard to play.
    The only hope normal ppl can have is that almost all of this ppl enchanting , that "mad donors" how you say , they are all handless .

4. Notic

Notic User

Only very few people can afford so much l2 store to make sets +14 let alone +16 same goes for weapons. Even more so if you buy for adena only so you need to chill

5. xLeax

xLeax User

+ on That , Amen

6. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

If you guys think top donors/farmers are waiting for this event to make sets +12-+14 you are so wrong , @Hax had +12 set with +13 parts over 1 year ago same with orthrus. Only thing this event is doing is to help people to fix it cheaper than it was before. Check what was the price before for +16 pvp weapon, check how much it will be after event. Events like this make end game gear more affordable to regular players.

Robby and MirOo like this.
  7. Hax

Hax User

mine was full +12, orthrus was +13 except 1 part +12

Quite a few ppl had +12 anyways. It isn't a big difference compared to +10 though because most of the boni are from set enchant and not straight P.Def.
    Your point heavily depends on the drop rate of these items though. If it's low only donors will afford the enchant scrolls to make +16 sets and +20 weapons while the majority will be stuck on +10 sets and +14 weapons.

8. peking

peking User

pls, after event, show me how many REGULAR player will have 10++ set or +16 weapon.

9. deetoox

deetoox User

CORE have no future :Cry::Cry::Cry:

too much p2w that make more and more differences between players in result no pvp on server ...

just cant get why all this people spend euros to get items on dead game ...

10. xLeax

xLeax User

u guys are all crying way to much

Before Event - Freya Armor 500kk , now 250-300 / Destruction Weapon 25 Bil , Now 10 / Destruction Shirt 2,5 - now 1kkk and i could go on and on, how exactly is that bad for the Áverage Joe?
    U people have to learn, in this game u dont make money by killing mobs ( ok some do pretty good money doing that) but most money u make in aden, after this event i will make prolly 60-100 bil pure WIN , forget the idea to farm ur adena ..
    I tell u something, if u dont like the game, just pull a hax - cash out and good bye

11. goduole

goduole User

Its so good event for reselers, enchanters or even farmers ,but ppl qq about 10 guys with +16 weapons whic berely met anywhere lel ^^

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  12. FeDeZz

FeDeZz User

I've been playing here for 2 years ... unfortunately I don't see much future for this server. From what you see at all times online people is not much, how many are 100 or 150 people playing in rush hour? That added to the fact that for EVERYTHING you have to put real money in order to progress make this game more and more dead. Not to mention this last event ... when I log in and see these things make me want to play less and less.
    Everyone is free to do as they please but then don't come and complain in the forum about items, events, and other things that happen in the game. Because if these events exist is because people buy them.