1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

List of Tarot awards for the Tiat server

Discussion in '2018' started by Yumi, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordana

Cordana User

Y i know but he mean that it's is pointless to craft them from mammon imho

2. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

On a new server that hasn't been flooded with GE and EOD from L2 Store, it's indeed pointless to buy from mammon.

3. Hax

Hax User

Point is: You are NEVER able to buy enough brooch boxes from mammon to make even 1 lvl6 on average. You need to buy from players who buy l2store, else no way
    Oct 22, 2018
    what I meant was you cannot be relevant in the game by buying from mammon. You can buy yourself lvl3, maybe lvl4 jewels, but not lvl6

4. Tharsus

Tharsus User

if you put that tarot better or open a new server, which killed ramona l2 and what you do with this new ramona 2.0 is called, I do not even think that people play that server and we learned the lessons and I do not think to play any server innovates where the only thing you want is money money and money at all costs, in short, good luck with the new server if you reach 10 players at the open tell me
    Oct 22, 2018

200 are too many, people already know the game method of innovating $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, I do not think it reaches that number of people jajajja, people like me play private because we can not play officialdom, we prefer to play privately for 4-6 months and not run into donors who can hit you 800k
    Oct 22, 2018
    1, if we all remember ramona, we knew how the money managers spent it in l2 core, inculuso so we gave him a second chance entering ramona had, very good input and committed players, and the usual thing the dinaro calls the money and put tarot and what came after we all know, massive departure of players, my clan and I do not weigh it and we went the next day, what will happen in this new ramona ?, I already tell you, the people is going to prove it hahaha you have what you deserve innovates, you have 1 server dead (core), and now you are going to have another dead, you know, I'm glad, people are not stupid GGWP

5. Cordana

Cordana User

If you are not trader just regular guy y you have right, traders atm craft more from mammmon than from ppl

Hax likes this.
  6. _Melo_

_Melo_ User

This tarot **** is just a bait! so that people who use to play here and left to get back and buy at least xp rune and sp rune.
    And after 2 weeks or maybe a month the real show will begin with l2 store events after they hook some players.

Dear Innova

Look for exemple at Path of Exile & Dota..etc... They all sell stuff and people are happy !!! WHY? Because they don't sell stuff that interfere with the gameplay!

People that support the server will allways buy items like this : Prestige Rune/Eva's Rune/Xp/Rune/Sp Rune/ kamaloka & labirinth pass/enchanting stone/vitality potion/Color Title/Apparence items/chaos essence.

And this stuff is more then enough to keep your server up and runing and make $$$$$$ .

Until then my thoughts for you Innova Team are here!

iRayDeN, 21Sav and Leckter like this.
  7. Notic

Notic User

You are confusing coming back to the server and starting fresh. There is nobody to catch up now, nothing to balance. Only way is the imbalance. Tarots is the way for a few people with a lot of visa points to get ahead and not by little, but by insane margin.

Pve set, weap, abundance,longing, brooches, circles - you are looking at people with 10-20 x times higher damage and def just from l2 store items against "normal" people. Not to mention those same people will be able to lock down every major farmable objective.

It's funny how you are completely clueless but call others that?

But it's ok, you are one of EN who will go there to RMT with Avatar and others so all as planned:)

Hax likes this.
  8. 21Sav

21Sav User

How you gonna make 1k ruby boxes w/o l2store ? It's possible, but unrealistic.

9. 21st_

21st_ User

xd

10. Tharsus

Tharsus User

a council, no server opens the people who juice core or bouquet or in my case the 2 we already know that we should not play any innova server because we learned the lesson and we know that here you do not see players or that there are people behind you only you see are sumeros $$$$$$$$$$ and the rest you do not care, I learned that I should not trust in innovation and I think that all of us who write here think the same as me, what you did very wrong and this is your answer

11. Oscar

Oscar User

^ i doubt anyone reads your google translate nonsenses, stop bothering.

12. Cordana

Cordana User

What was seen cannot be unseen :Geek:

13. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

When people will kill both talisman raids + aq baium on day1 cuz they will move with couple of parties there, i would like to see you compete with this people after 1 month of them farming all this and you farming absolutely nothing. Without tarrots, server will snowball out of control and it will be pretty much dead right away. Calling me completely clueless while beeing a random who never played on top level,feelsbadman. A new servers best hope to survive is proper use of l2store and events to generate items on equal rate as game mechanics.

14. iEdoo

iEdoo User

[​IMG]

15. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Yeap, L2 Store is the only way normal people can compete with "lul pro farmers".
    But that won't happen in this server either, cause L2 Store is overpriced for most people, another one will die and get merged.

So, people, don't expect a different outcome while doing the same thing. #StopFeedingThem

16. Kuryl2

Kuryl2 User

Dude tarots arent main problem of l2store, those baiums, aq, kelbims, tautis are nothing compared to brooches that can be obtainable on new server ONLY from l2store button. Moreover there is also sayha talismans, circlets, shirts, enchant boosts, runes and more huge disbalance modifiers available only from store. Tarot is nothing compared to them. Get it ?

17. Hax

Hax User

"equal rate as game mechanics" is the decisive aspect which you should put in bold font, because thats the only reason your argument would hold truth

18. Advocad

Advocad User

What the hell is with this drama? If you are going to play, play. If not, go back to WOW. Else stfup. There will be 2k+ at server launch and most will lose interest after 3 months and we will end up with 300 people and the same top party fighting one another like at Ramona.

I've remortgaged my house again Innova, I am coming. Celebrate!

19. xLeax

xLeax User

All this L2 Store Discussions make me wonder if People use their head only so it doesnt rain into their Throat

L2 Store IS necessary at the current state of the Game, BUT prices are just out of control, if u play a GAME and it cost u 15k € to be somewhat usefull, then thats just way to much, lower it to 30% of current cost , and u will see Server full of life players that use L2 Store regulary. But if u see Gamble chests , and u know u have to spend a month income just for the "chance" of getting the desired item, while the NEXT OP Event is just 1-2 Months away then most people refuse right away or quit. Innova just isnt good at Math.
    Put something more usefull into PA accounts ( Tradeable Evas Rune 30 Days for example, for the lost of fishing income ) and that would be fixed also.
    Make more Items tradeable, i dont know whats that bullsyht with bound to character items , this startet with GOD , and it makes trouble, i dont wanna know how many people quit just out of that reason, cuz they are forced to make their shirts / pack their longings / make their Sayhas etc new to equip the new char and say fck it i dont do this all again .

Motanu likes this.
  20. Cudez

Cudez User

why in the world would I goto "pay" not "play" into server where the rewards are just worse... soon will be merge and my money is worth more in old server :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.