1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

So, Tarots were announced...

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Crysillion, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Crysillion

Crysillion User

...how bad is it really?

Honest question as someone who truly does not know. Does it look pretty bad already? If so, why? What items in there are bad?

I saw some mixed reactions on the topic of some people saying it looks pretty balanced and other people saying that it looks pretty bad, but I can't make heads nor tails of most of what's even in there because I only played the Goddess of Destruction NA official server, I didn't stick around for it to become super P2W heavy or for the introduction of the newer chronicles.

Thanks.

2. TurtleOnDrugs

TurtleOnDrugs User

These rewards are OK. It is not P2W, whatsoever. There is basically no end-game item in the list. Of course it is somewhat rewarding if you play tarot, it is the point after all. But it is not 'OP'. I was one of those scared of the server dying before live, but it looks fair right now. We only have to hope this tarot reward list stays for longer than couple of months.

SHORT TAROT EXPLANATION: With buying a tarot card you will have different % chance for acquiring a specific item. The % chance decreases with the value of an item. There is very high chance for acquiring Pa'agrio's Warm Breeze or Soul Crystal Coupon, but very very low chance for Blessed Zaken Earring.

3. Tazman

Tazman User

Maybe tarot isnt super p2w and op but jewels are and we are gonna have them from start like on ramona so it doesnt rly matter whats inside tarot donators gonna 1shot you anyway and they are going to be unkillable.

4. nbtn!

nbtn! User

It's bad, but if you like to watch life on positive side and to think glass is half full i can say it could be even worse so we could be thankful for that at least.
    It all comes down to at what chance some items will be given. How hard is going to be to obtain them.

Worst case scenario imho (if i am wrong someone correct me): You reached lvl 99, got cp and clan. you are coming to RB but there are people already.While you and your friends are running around in R/R95 gear your enemy invested real money in l2 store and got R99. They used scroll of blessing to make their R99 weapons and armors blessed and after used Bloody stones to make it PVE sets/weapons, oe armors to +10 and with destruction scrolls weapons to +15. When you add abundance lvl 4, longing, legendary dye, and those jewels you get chars that are untouchable for you.
    Now you can try to kill raid but titan/evis with that gear will out damage you every time. If you try to fight, feoh/archer with that kind of gear will 1-2 shoot entire clan in R95 so its pointless either way. That's the point when people realize its pointless to play since you cant compete unless spend equal amount of euros. So either spend money or just role play for fun or quit since you cant compete without l2 store.
    And don't forget that this L2 store is just start, new items will be added over time, probably very soon.

5. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

server is ok to play 2 weeks from start destroy some big mouthed ebayers than claim victory,quit and let them feed innova

NMateo likes this.
  6. neverx

neverx User

Tarots has left the chat.

La Vie en Rose Brooch Jewels has joined the chat.

Sayha Talisman has joined the chat

iRayDeN likes this.
  7. Notic

Notic User

9-10k eur and 2 weeks of new server - and that's the result.

There will be people like that that will lock down all major farmable objectives - raids, dragons etcs for RMT purpose. With decent cp you can make all that money back in a month max and then pure profit.

8. ayylmao

ayylmao User

- brooches and jewels should never have existed.
    - this tarot list is what tarot should have always been, it is enough for donators to gamble their life and family away but the gap they create between them and other player is more healthy and reasonable for all.
    - all only accessible by l2store game breaking items should have never existed
    - in-game drops need to be buffed the **** out at least for apoc/tw so that low players can farm it in GoG like early GoD days so they can attempt to over enchant them to be able to have some BASIC DECENT viable gear to progress further.
    - hope you like ncsoft shoving their dirty ***** down your throat cause there will be alot of that

iRayDeN likes this.
  9. Yslock

Yslock User

Brooches and jewels should exist in the game.
    But make it like every 99+ mob (accessible by everyone who create's a little party) has a lowchance to drop a random box
    Results in ALOT more random parties being made.

iRayDeN likes this.