1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Change Main Class with dual?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Jetsway, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XiaoNai

XiaoNai User

Hello, is there on the future any chance to get the possibility of change the main class with dual like on NCSoft?

2. Notic

Notic User

No such service and no plans to implement it at the moment.

3. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Again, there is no such service available. What Korea offers is, remove your dual class from your toon and put it as a separate character in the same account. You just keep the levels if I'm not wrong, no untradable items or quests. And that's something Innova won't introduce probably, they can't even give us race change...

4. Naito

Naito User

We had possibility to change main class in the past, but don't know why they removed it... I hope we will get it even in L2Store...

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

After GOD they gave an item(free) that could change your main class the same way red libra does with dual. This option will never come back, they said it here and in NCWest also.

6. Naito

Naito User

they never say never, even if doing it, it means (today we don't have it in plans) but tomorrow can have

7. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

I know dude, but if they add a service like that it will come with a hefty price tag. Have in mind though that it's too problematic for them to even add race change, so you can't really expect much.

8. Palkah

Palkah User

I'm not saying that's the reason, but the system allowing you to change your main class was abused like hell on NCWest with the multiskill bug, so perhaps it was easier to remove the item than fix the bug? That's often Korea's way of thinking, don't know if that's the case here

9. Naito

Naito User

Everythinkg depends of how many ppl will ask for it, how important it is for the players and how much profit they can make. From what i see, many ppl want it, and could pay even 100 euro for the change, even manual change by admin.

10. XiaoNai

XiaoNai User

I'm pretty sure there are an amount of people who really wants this, sadly that they accept what the Innova offers and don't demand for more. NCSoft server was much better than EU one. Here the prices are crazy and people still paying like "whatever".:Notworthy:

11. Takanodan

Takanodan User

not really, afaik, the way they changed main class had nothing to do with that bug

12. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

That's why in latest dragon shirt event shirt and 5 enchant scrolls costs you just 130 euro. That's why to make Radiant circlet you had to spend 10k+ euro while in Core people were making with less than 2k.
    Only way NCWest are ahead of Innova is advertisements and promotions, like putting adds, paying famous streamers to play their new projects (just like yesterday saw bajheera playing and promoting NCWest classic...) while Innova server advertising ends up with their forum, facebook and twitter... and it end ups 99% of people not even knowing about Innova or their servers. And even someone who knows Innova, they think it is just a Russian company providing l2 for Russia.
    We can clearly see Tiat - a new server with 150 people. And there was no way to change main... Stone of destiny was allowing to choose any class as main before awakening. After awakening, you were stuck as you were.

PS I knew some people that were in my cp that managed to change their mains with duals with a help of administration (NCWest)... I guess it is just a matter of money and any GM can do it manually :) Just doubt it will be ever as an official service.

LuckyLuciano and Jetsway like this.
  13. Palkah

Palkah User

There were 2 multiskill bugs, one after diversification, and one before where you could easily make tyrr plus tank or feoh plus healer

14. XiaoNai

XiaoNai User

thanks for the info Verb ^_^

15. Rnika

Rnika User

This dragon shirts are just better with stats + to LUC and CHA its ok. But I dont think so +15% pDef and mDef will be better if -3% recive dmg.
    +15% from 10000 pdef is like 11500 pDef
    i dont think so it will give more than -3% of final dmg. Its same as CoC belt or Nevit Cloak.
    Shiny has better skills Dragon miss salvation and Recovery. I dont count recovery at dragon as dispa+recovery. Its better to have it separate.
    Dragon would be better for PvE but Shiny has 5% vampir rage, so Shiny win win. This dragon can be use just for +3 luck for enchanting.

16. Captive7

Captive7 User

17. -V77-

-V77- User

But where he mention about atri def?

Dragon Rind Leather Shirt (Radiant Rind Upgrade)
    [Level 105+] (Tradable)
    Attribute Defense: Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Holy/Dark P.Def. +50

Its at the top at every enchant table. Its 12 or 14 more than Shiny shirt.

18. Hax

Hax User

dragon shirt breaks oly

19. -V77-

-V77- User

Like Shiny shirt didnt do that. Additional Dispiration, Recovery and Celestiaal.
    Liike Brooch rapso didnt do that
    Like Brooches itself didnt do that
    Like Circlets didnt do that.

20. Palkah

Palkah User

like hide didn't do that xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.