1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Gear after 30 days

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Lashian, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Lashian

Lashian User

Hi, i made the Balthus quest and it gave me some starting gear which has 30 days limit.

I'm a casual player, i'm not able to play somedays, irl and such. My question is, what happens if the 30 days are passed and i don't reach any set to wear, is there any set like the mentee oens?

I though this would be like Mentee immortal, i would have done that instead power elveling to 85 in this case

2. Lashian

Lashian User

Which spots or tricks are good for adena farming?

3. Notic

Notic User

There is none. Pavel ruins maybe but that will be painful if u do it solo without iss and macro.

Make new char from lvl 1 and find mentor, at 85 you get mentee certificate which you can change to immortal armor/weapon

Otherwise - quit

4. Lashian

Lashian User

So the whole Balthus quest was a trap..

*sigh*

5. Notic

Notic User

It pretty much for alts. On new server the prices will be high so unless you lvl up really fast to 97+ to do tauti/istina/octavis and get lucky with drops i dont think there is a way you will have any gear.

6. Lashian

Lashian User

What comes a game that does not provide a permanent basic gear? They should just add immortal to every 85 after Balthus.

I expected nothing from l2 and still manage to let me super down

7. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

I think you can do the A-S grade paulina quests from the sub/dual class. But it's been a long time since i ve done them i might be wrong.

8. Copeland

Copeland User

The S-grade Paulina's set (red and white) is a very good starter set. The Event Immortal from graduating as a mentee does not have any element on it, so it's useless. Ranged classes can wear Paulina's S-grade armor through 99 and just need to upgrade weapon. Tanks/iss should upgrade their armor, but can use Paulina's weapon.

I don't know how fast gear will be available on the market, from farming field raid bosses, but rest assured most of us will be in the same situation. Quests give money, Fortune Pockets are usually worth something. L2 is still a game where you have to farm. Even the big guys have to farm for their dragon weapons.

You will find people in your situation to play with. (They will be the guys who aren't shiny.)

9. Lashian

Lashian User

The S armor is time limit too

10. 21Sav

21Sav User

No it isn't. Plus you get another S(unlimited time) from you sub classes and 1 more 30day from your dual class awakening if I'm not mistaken

11. Lashian

Lashian User

Seems like i had it bugged or something cuz i saw it as time limit, not anymore, thanks lord