1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Screenshots Thread!

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Video, Screenshots' started by Ptitlaby, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

Did you make some nice screenshots on Tiat, or simply screenshots of your usually activity / pvp ? Show them here !

Two of them from server launch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Artchem likes this.
  2. Kahlia

Kahlia User

It's really so low online ? How it look now?

3. Ptitlaby

Ptitlaby User

Screenshot was taken right at opening before it was announced on forum / discord it was online. I believe I was the second or third guy there :p

4. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

In all honesty, it's even worse than it looks.

5. iOwnU

iOwnU User

You guys are hilarious. You will just have problem with anything happening. The server is not yet crowded - it's dead, the server is too much crowded - you can't xp,grind,farm etc. Give us a break, its simple : you don't like it , don't play it. It's just so childish crying arround every corner. Grow up , make your mind and keep it for yourself. Im sure the dev team knows what they did wrong or right and if they don't care , then you shouldn't too.

6. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

7. Notic

Notic User

People are not crying about the server, they are laughing at it. People are pissed off at Innova that instead of doing something for the community they just made another "get rich quick scheme" which isn't really working out for them too well.

I mean we have second L2store promo this month, this should tell you something what's going on. Either Christmas bonus or end of Core is coming.

xa0xa0xa0 likes this.
  8. iOwnU

iOwnU User

It literally says nothing to me at all. And it shouldn't to you too. And i can tell you why. Everything is about how you want to play the game. So there are 2 options. Option 1 : The game offers you stuff and environment you like to play and you play or,
    Option 2 : The game is only p2w and you don't want or have the $ to pay so you don't play.

It is really really obvious you can have both ways. Either play or not . Making numerous posts about the p2w or w/e doesnt make anything happen. We all see people crying(or laughing w/e u think) but still they are logged in playing AND CRYING at all chat at the same time. This is the hilarious part i mentioned before.

9. Notic

Notic User

If it says nothing to you about the state of Innovas decision then you're not the brightest here. Also you are saying the people cant express their opinion on the game, devs and management team about the game they like playing?

I like the game, I dont care about p2w, Im not in that league nor im aiming to be there, but pretty much all the things Innova/Korea does is **** over the average player and invest all their time around L2store.

Its business we all get it, but Innova does not understand, that they will still have the same top donators that spend thousands, no matter whether there is 500 or 2000 people playing. But they completely ignore others that can spend 20-50 Eur on average a month. Instead they are shoving l2store items down the throat to their top donors while holding middle finger to the rest.

In 2 years this game went from being able to farm and replace paulina set to you pretty much leaving the game after paulina ends. Alot of people dont mind working ingame for their gear, but running baylor/balok, zaken solo and hope for the drop is same as me buying lottery ticket weekly and hoping I can go through life without working.

10. iOwnU

iOwnU User

And again, i dont want to get misunderstood i loved p2p l2 as it was before.No l2 store , just 14$/month to refresh your account. But even then there was rmt, and it was huge enough to make rich people richer . I dont disagree with what you say but it's annoying to see in every post, people say the same over and over again.

11. Notic

Notic User

Well yes, but not saying it is worse. Even though I don't have much hope for this server because of Innova's management, but hope is fool's gold or whatever the saying is.

12. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Innova, you better hire some serious marketing manager or even russians will stop paying XD

13. Tess/Tessa

Tess/Tessa User

Im there :Barefoot:
    First ppl in server U say? :Roflmao: