1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Tiat L2Store Information Please

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Copeland, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Copeland

Copeland User

A lot of people are afraid to go to Tiat because they saw how Ramona's L2Store ruined the server. Perhaps you could boost people's confidence by releasing a 12-month L2Store plan of when you will be adding things/events to the store so people can make an informed decision. Right now 90% of people see it as a trap! If all you planned on changing is the Tarot cards, Tiat will fail. :Cry:

I'm fine playing there but I won't spend money for this reason, @Yumi @Artchem

2. garrison28

garrison28 User

After 3 mounth change tarot cards ,they all to knows

3. Spooks

Spooks User

Hahahahahah, how trustful u can be? They gonna give everything what KR Devs gonna send them, only few things gonna be other than on official ncsoft servers. And no, it gonna change nothing,bcs people got still bad taste after Ramona...

4. IqqCrusher

IqqCrusher User

you are asking a 12 month L2store plan of a company who can't even advertise their server properly

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

If now 90% people think it's a trap, then releasing their 12 month L2 Store plan will raise that to 99.9%.
    Only leaving behind the 5 farmbois that hope the server lasts a little bit longer so they will have more goods merged with Core.

6. Hax

Hax User

same as core after a few months

7. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

I suggest you to try looking for more info about Hatos. Since Tiat is a European version of Hatos.
    I think the tarots are still not "boosted"but maybe I am wrong :D

And opinion about tiat: ...even Russian said to not go here just because prices are insane compared to RU servers... and it is just waste of money D:

LuckyLuciano and 21Sav like this.
  8. 21Sav

21Sav User

This is the first server that the Russians said its not worth farming so imagine. But in this vid dude said 2-3 months but I give it 6-9.

9. Spooks

Spooks User

Ramona wasn't 6 months prob, andu give it so much time? I give it 1-2months...
    Lilith was 1 year active, and merged after some time too.

10. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

Tiat born's dead)after end PA and paulinas i think online 10 ppl and some bots) its not official server now,its just a private home server...

11. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

1 question-can sell or trade maphrs rune pack 7-day(4.5euro) or only gift?