1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

2018 October Olympiad

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TheDeathAngel, Oct 29, 2018.

1. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

let me guess, you had 0 defeats.. but in other movies what will come from EN side those chars what was in this movie and lost was driven not by you?

3. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Jesus dude, I have no love for Rio, but it isn't his job to put his losses, unless it's a VERY good fight. And it's his decision to do so or not. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

all fights where he lost he have good excuses. like lag, macro fail, or like few months ago - he use stun bug or something.. with this win win win win movie he can make it shorter:

movie by rio
    i win 10 fights in this movie
    the end

5. Hax

Hax User

dude did he say he is undefeated on archer? you are so hurt and mad that it's ridiculous lmao

6. YoloWhatEver

YoloWhatEver User

No matter how many losses he had. 6 wins with a pvp bow against dragon bow lv2 is very impressive/embarassing depending which side you look it from.
    The element from one weapon to the other is a 50% damage swing according to the recent test. so lets not even talk about the P skill crit rate, p atk, pvp damage, atk speed from it and also his characters being one level lower if not more.

DelfinuVesel and Hax like this.
  7. Hax

Hax User

lvl1 to lvl2 weapon is alrdy 70% more dmg (or more)

lvl1 weapon is around +23 or more r99 ignoring the p skill crit rate and atk speed (atk speed is very important because rio doesnt have perma quick fire).

So difference +17 to lvl2 is probably close to 200% dmg difference (ignoring hp/cp, p skill crit rate and atk speed difference)

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it doesn't matter it's +17 or lv2 bow. if your opponent without cele, dispa, tanzanite (or whatever brooch to absorb dmg), or UE you can win. especially when rio have "macro" for use sleep on <1s casting skill.. but hey.. it's macro and nothing else. like porting to dragons at same ms when they spawns.. it's ok, 7/10, will watch again.

9. Hax

Hax User

xD enemy having 200% more dmg, more hp, cp, crit rate and perma cap atk speed doesnt matter

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

try to fight UE vs no UE and you will see difference. ofc ue not the same like it was long time ago when you evade 95% skills. but still..

11. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Are you saying playing good in this game actually matters and not only gear?
    P.S.: The attribute is a 67% swing.

12. Notic

Notic User

Where did you get that number from?
    Oct 30, 2018
    Just stop...making...fool of yourself...You are saying he won because he used skills, wow, such unfair player:D

P.s. he should go back to playing archer, he's not good feoh

13. peking

peking User

ppl still arguing with this random zauliuz, when its like to talk with the wall.
    since he like simple things, and not good at math... make everything simple for him.
    oh boi..

14. Padj1l

Padj1l User

This guy never did more than steal mind and try to get a kill in parna before running to gk and he's explaining rio how oly works xD Priceless.

15. peking

peking User

just wait for it.. reply will be "you mad?" and or "th trash" ... or something like that:Geek:
    btw he is an expert at everything... know every game mechanics.. thats why ppl had to explain to him how to make a tauti weapon active skill macro for oly..:Thumbsup::Geek:
    so sure he explaining how things working at this game..

16. zauliuz

zauliuz User

whatever. th is fair players, they not using anything illegal. they are pure skill players. long live the herds.

17. Notic

Notic User

I mean seriously...where did they touch you...?

Hax likes this.
  18. Hax

Hax User

he is so salty even thr oceans cant handle the amount of salt lol

19. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so once again. i asked in one thread some time ago, and i'll ask here: in herds videos acceptable comments is only positive? can't say anything bad about them? whoa awesome, feoh with lv2 caster win few fights. amazing. win few fights vs dragon bow.. whoa, achievement of the year. you should get statue in aden center for that.

20. peking

peking User

hey, just like i said... at least he is predictable as hell.

and his achievement of the year is... to using game mechanics to got items.. meanwhile cant make a single tauti weapon skill macro for oly/pvp.

and be positive guys, its a th thread.

ps. feel the irony
    ps2. and i saying it even i dont even like rio at all
    ps3. being illusional is np, but flaming with "being fair".. yes, because TH bad... EN is pure good here, right? well you are not so smart we all know that.

Hax likes this.