1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Iss enchanter questions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Lashian, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Lashian

Lashian User

Hi! I'm Iss spectral Dancer on Tiat looking for some advices.

As Iss that aim for olys, on what should i focus first? Weapon, armor, if armor what armor, skill enchanting, etc.

All the "guides" i've found ask for super gear that at this point of the server i can't get myself.

Also, some good spots to get decent drops, where to farm efficiently and advices for newbies in general.

Thanks for your answers

2. 21Sav

21Sav User

Uh, i don't want to disappoint you, but if you "aim for oly" (I imagine hero) and can't drop absurd amounts of money just give up. Or play a dead class, spoiler, crafter, adv and such. If you do it for fun make sayha seer 99 and clap ppl naked. That's just what the game has become.

Decent drops at what lvl? 85-90 pavel, Wynn on macro should make some money.
    Other than that raids, epic instances and maybe the new zones for spoil/drop but I think they are like 100+.

This games hasn't been newbie and casual friendly in sooo long and it won't ever be.

3. Lashian

Lashian User

Well, that doesn't answer many of my questions, also on Tiat like the 98% of the server is running on paulinas so

4. Spooks

Spooks User

Other way, u need Brooch, strong jewels to it, shirts, set +6 is minimum weapon with double or triple SA. Read this that u must spend really much cash, to be someone at oly and get to the top clan/CP. Atm oly is mostly about feed waves so, don't hope that u will be hero without this, cause feed waves are planned, and many guys from same clan/cp will sign up in the say time with boxes to maximize chances, next thing is that if u get more and more points u are going to get the strongest guys with close or same ammount of points. This 98% runs in paulina's cause it's good equip for the start but top cp's are hunting down epics at same time which can make diffrence on oly, if not getting them by tarots.