1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

You ALL are CRYING for NOTHING

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by God3xisT, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Spooks

Spooks User

Nope u don't see a point of this what he meant, problem is that L2store is only way of getting anything atm. When GoD came alive u had still normal rates of drops/spoils, atm say yourself how often u get good drop on Octavis epic, Istina epic. When I played we're situations that u hadn't any drop from end-game content bosses that all can farm (I don't talk about Anthy/Vala/Lind), now show me point of playing spoiler on actual chronicles, on Glory days u could make like 1k gems-r per day by spoiling mobs on Guillotine Fortress, u could farm Antharas Lair, Stakaton Nest and make prettty good adena if u knew how to do this.
    And don't start me that old fairy tale about lowering rates, because it's way of fighting bots, cause it's worst propaganda said by NC for years. Lowering rate will not change anything only will increase number of bots needed to make equal ammount for RMT.

And answer yourself, why people prefer play on private server than on official one.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  2. Robby

Robby User

With this you just showed that you are clueless spammer

3. Notic

Notic User

At least I can spam forums and farm adena, unlike you who can spam and cry only.
    Nov 5, 2018
    So where did you put all those billions farming epics and spoiling??

4. Spooks

Spooks User

Died with my chars, so I don't have to say u where are they, because no one knows. And say me do u have any better alternative than L2 store or events to make adena? I Doubt.

5. Notic

Notic User

I'll ask you a better question. How much do you realistically would like to make adena to make you happy?

6. Spooks

Spooks User

Ok now my question. Why u only count how much adena someone want to make? Are u adena trader? Because, this looks like this.

The fact is game, has nothing to offer without L2store.

Hax likes this.
  7. Notic

Notic User

Because your whole post was talking about how you could farm adena before and now you apparently can't get anything without l2 store. It's a simple questions which you cannot even answer but you still complain about adena/drops.

And on top of that, did you make 1 bil solo spoiling GF or with pt? How many hours?

No, im not adena trader.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  8. Spooks

Spooks User

Yes I complain about drop rates, you ignorant. Adena is made with spoil/craft/drops if u can't get that then u have nothing to say to me.

U could spoil solo, u could with party CP. I just gave numbers and remember 1k Gems-r was nothing in that times.

9. goduole

goduole User

U can do same now , but better qq :D ofc many l2 stores items u wont get soon , but whatever u can be decent from field farm ;p but i feel most qqers imagine this server like privat , to get all items as soon as possible , pew pew few months and quit xd

God3xisT likes this.
  10. Notic

Notic User

You are pointless, you don't even know what you want yourself...

You can farm 1 bil/day now too if you know what you are doing...but better cry

11. Spooks

Spooks User

I'm pointless, ok maybe for wallet casual player, but I played long enough in L2 to see how this game changed, and if u started on God late chronicles we don't have nothing to talk.

12. Notic

Notic User

I started in c4.

This game is broken and p2w but you can have fun if you keep your expectations realistic that's all. It's also 15 years old game you cant expect much.

13. God3xisT

God3xisT User

I agree on all points with Luciano & Goduole. You are just impatient kids that can't take it to have players with better gear coz they use $$$ and you don't. There is tactics in game that allows you to farm good enough adena and if you are playing this game for SO LONG and you still can't figure it out yourself... it's not our fault. Blame"s on you.

14. Spooks

Spooks User

That's why u don't need to play on to get, just pay till u get what u want, is reason why i quitted from new chronicles. Archeage was good game, even with store till, they didn't start to give pvp booster items and screwed up game. But that's the way of Korean devs goes now...

Sure I know there is plenty of tactics, and best tactic is to buy 30 days prestige rune, to boost up your drop rate if u wanna see drops on higher instances. But I don't like how Korean turn out this game that's all.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2018
  15. Evil Regal

Evil Regal User

Well im playing in Tiat 10 days now.... I only used PA and i used 7 tarots from people selling in Aden. I made +6 seraph set + Apocalypse Avenger +4 2 SA 200 attri..... Its not about the economy the prob . the prob is that people have no clue how to farm or what to do . BTW 7 tarots gave me Octavis ring/earring and 5 crappie items such as CHA dyes / lvl4 giant dyes/marph scrolls so i believe its not hard to progress , just you need to find your way on how you gonna do it.

16. Notic

Notic User

So how much adena in total you made in 10 days?

17. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Just another enthusiast, that will hit the reality soon and fade away. Grinding to lvl 99-100 is easy, but atm lv99-100 is like being lvl 89 5 years ago. You need to be lvl 110, next update there will be new armor level and much more.

18. 21Sav

21Sav User

LOL ? You mean on Core? Cuz it's future is questionable and this here graveyard is already planned to be merged before the new update :) /// this is all my speculation not meant to spread false I formation and such. ;->