1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bots on the server, WTF where is GM?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by sasu11, Nov 6, 2018.

1. sasu11

sasu11 User

Hi all,

Its crazy, I reported bots over 2 weeks ago, noone respond to the ticket, and they still keep running 24/7?

Where is support? Where is any gm that can log in at least once a day and ban the bots on this server?

(those are not lopped macros - those are propper bots)

2. Notic

Notic User

Don't expect them to ban their PA paying customer, cuz that's the only way they are getting their money from the server

3. 21Sav

21Sav User

Well, GMs don't play the game, they respond to tickets over on the support site.

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Use support to contact GM, they don't read the forum. It's taking time for them to check players too.

Send me your ticket reference if it's really older than 2 weeks so I could bump it up to the staff.

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

you don't need to see tickets. just log to game daily and check all spots. or at least every few days. most of bots run there 24/7.

6. krejsi

krejsi User

Dont bother, they remove tickets that are reports about persons using scripts/programs

7. florin

florin User

hi,
    all ppl know we need to have a populate server....but realy...with bots?.....for "accepting"them on server i see 2 way.....Innova have the bots so they can sell adena on other servers.......or GM are incopentent to ban for good the bots....and dont tell ppl to make tikets cuz is no way to make 100 tikets just t inform you.
    so PLEASE do something.

8. MrRollback

MrRollback User

One thing you need to learn, is to ignore your surroundings.
    There will always be bots (dont listen to Innova staff members), players with OP gear, people with unfair advantage.

If you think that's not right, you can: a) quit b) ignore and carry on with your own game

9. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

and ppl choise a)quit xD

Spooks likes this.
  10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it looks like EU servers is just for testing and milking rich EU donors polygon. they literally don't care what's happening in servers. ignoring all bot and cheating reports like it's never happened and everything is fine. Many peoples quit because of insane l2store events and prices. it's impossible to participate there because it's too expensive, it's almost impossible to participate there via in game adena because it's almost impossible to earn adena.. because of reasons what i mentioned in 1st part of this post. well.. i'll give at least half year for core and it will be same as ramona with 14vs14 in sieges

11. Ziodr

Ziodr User

I spent more than 400euro already and I'm very disapointed about these things... Innova do your job or give ppl reward for bot hunting otherwise in couple years nobody will play this game...

12. DeadZy

DeadZy User

You guys expect them to deal with something that is more than 10 years old problem? If they ban all the bots what statistics will they give for the population of the servers? As I said before the start of the server it will be gold mine for rmters and botters - free/double farm before merge.

13. Spooks

Spooks User

They don't give any statistics? So u don't know how online looks :D

14. DeadZy

DeadZy User

They dont give to their customers, but surely they do to the managers and the koreans

15. Ziodr

Ziodr User

What statistics? What f r u talking about dude... omg...

16. Spooks

Spooks User

Innova is Russian corp. so they don't give any data outside. I doubt statistics are given to NcSoft, and NcSoft don't care about EU online, because they sell license.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  17. 21Sav

21Sav User

Neither the Koreans nor the Russians care about online numbers, they care about profit numbers. As long as they are good, there can be 5ppl online for all they care.

18. Ziodr

Ziodr User

It's already 3 days since I reported bots. They are still farming. No response from support.

19. sasu11

sasu11 User

I reported bots 18days ago - no response - they still bot 24/7