1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

spoil = profit?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Ogir Civkoviz, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Notic

Notic User

The only spot that should be really nerfed alittle bit in terms of mats quantity drop is pavel ruins, its stupidly lucrative for what it is. I mean 104+ zone suppose to be same as pavel ruins but you dont make nearly as much there.

2. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

The thing is high-level areas can't be exploited by bots, so what will be their excuse now? ^^

3. mYzor

mYzor User

That's easy. they nerfed the high-level areas to make sure the high-leveled people get screwed as much as the level 85 ones.
    All. Hail. Communism!
    /s

4. Notic

Notic User

Go fight for pavel ruins and make 1.5b/day on afk macro, that is also without rune:)

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

with how many trains? with live warlord in "top pit" (smallest one) in 3 hours it's ~400kk from adena/mats. with drop rune. and non stop pulling trains.
    idk how much in archaic lab top room, but i guess it's 2x more.. but for that need more support and better gear

6. Notic

Notic User

It doesnt matter which pit, if you get a spot with 12-15 or more mobs spawning in your range, 25mil/hour or 500+/ day with 1 dread afk. There are around 8-10 spots like that and a few more where you could make 15mil/hour.

I dont think you can make nearly as much in archaic simply in pavel mobs drop 3-9 and 1-3 mats, while in archaic just 1. Unless in top spot you farm weap and synth and sell for good price to players

7. Ogir Civkoviz

Ogir Civkoviz User

There are no spots with 12+ mobs

8. Notic

Notic User

Who cares 10 12 or 15...It was just a guess. People with most mobs make 25ish while the rest with fewer mobs make 15

9. Rnika

Rnika User

There is a wey better adena income than spoil on top spots or farm top spots.
    Just make 85 lvl WR. and go at SoS and pickup all items that pl farm and not puckup.
    For example this moran Phantomassassin all time farming on bot/macro and almost never pick up, from one round around sos i can get like 70kk. Mats lvl 5 / Helios Eternal parts. If you die you just go to village take bufs and go again you cannot dlevel from 85lvl. Free bufs. and again again
    make circle 2min rest circle 2 min rest.....

10. iKrockle

iKrockle User

4lvl ofc. sry for disinfo

11. MSuperM

MSuperM User

spoiler 69-74 LUC in party 7/7 runes sos for 1h average:

30-40 lvl.4 synt. cokies
    3-4 lvl.5 synt. cokies
    1 top gr LS

12. 21st_

21st_ User

Spoil it’s trash without rune but very profitable if your cp can farm sos on marco with runes

13. Bistabil

Bistabil User

I would argue that if today your cp can farm sos on macro, your cp probably has so much worth of gear already that you wouldn't pay it off in next 3 years by spoiling with runes.
    That's cruel.
    I don't think that people farming in sos on macro benefit too much from spoil.
    They mostly rely on euros for gearing and sos on macro is probably done mainly for xp.

14. Notic

Notic User

Spoil came back to being a little bit relevant solely because of mats for dragon weapons, nothing else.