1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

EVENT Reveal the mysteries of the past with Golden Compass Explorers (Core)

Discussion in '2018' started by Yumi, Nov 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -V77-

-V77- User

This event would be resonable when:
    Event period is 2 months
    Additional pass is for 20kk not 200kk
    When bracepet gives addidtional +3 stat str/int/con at+10 and this %bonus
    When its spread like kartia 85/90/95/100/105 but lower level less coins

2. Notic

Notic User

I dont know what adena making has to do with this event... but no tanks/heals or iss can effectively do it without good pve gear and probably minimum 103-5 lvl. I mean if you want to spend 1 hour every day for 28 days for 20 marks and get lv 1 bracelet or if you want to dump 7 bil (for passes) and spend 2h/day for lvl 2 bracelet, that's fine then:) This event is not worth the time nor the money unless you can get 60 marks constantly and only highly stacked people can do it.

Also, if we get the same unpatched version as NCwest did then this:
    On 10/31/2018 at 9:54 PM, Juji said:
    Yes, it appears there is a random chance for receiving 60 or 40 marks. I am checking with Dev for further details.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Rnika likes this.
  3. Krasiulinka

Krasiulinka User

You want spent more than 11 kkk (11 bilion - in polish lng 11 mld = 11 000 000 000) of adena for make 1 item (weak item)?

You don't see the problem ? How many ppl on this server have this amount of adena for spend to 1 item?
    I don't have this money at all (for all needed items).

Btw. I made this insitance once today and is little stupid and very very strong i almost failed on 105 lvl.
    Try to make this inst on tank or iss. Gl.

As a reward i got 40 coins + 1 ewr + 700 k of adena

Ofc this coins were be deleted after event :D Nice - think why

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Rnika likes this.
  4. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

More kartias, thats what Core needs.

5. Ogir Civkoviz

Ogir Civkoviz User

I've failed the instance.
    Less than 10% of eligible players can make it.

Rnika likes this.
  6. Takanodan

Takanodan User

So I did it with my feoh and it went no problems, but when I tried to do it with my alt feoh, I reach the final boss (berserk, since I cleared 25+ waves), but I kept hitting it with fists for over 15 minutes and the barrier didn't fade away (it should require 150 hits, so less than 2 minutes)..

Anyone else got this bug?

7. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Well, eva tank 105, +10 pve armor +14 weapon (r95 though), abu 4, 7 signs, sayha 7, war noble circlet +5, linging, +10 shirt ruby 5, and other jewels, decent to medium gear.
    First boss i lowered by some 25% then already had some 50 mobs that killed me as he summons all the time and if you dont have pve +15 or dragon weapon you cant kill in time before next summoning, nevermind harm boss.
    So, we have less mobs to kill, fair enough, but bosses are exactly the same.
    I have some gear and couldnt lower first mob to 50%, alright, say, it was the first run and I didnt really know what to expect, say I will be able to lower to 50% in subsequent runs, but that is the first mob, ffs, tank should spend at least 10k in order to have a chance, even so, i doubt there are many dragon weapons for tanks, so, no tank can do, right?
    Say with boosts, +15 pve or dragon weapon, might be possible, brooch rhapsody and all, but then, this is extremely far from 10% even 5% of the people, 1% maybe, if that.
    Event is closed for most tanks, I dont know others, but it does not look good for iss or healer either.
    After my first run, reaction is like: Rly? You have to put 10k in a tank to access the free event?
    One bright spot, though, little adena will be destroyed this way.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  8. Hachy

Hachy User

i have pvp set +8, dark cutter +4, rubby 4 and i never died, even with train moob i had use UD i dont understand how u died with all that items. U only need kill minions take potion from floor and kill. I did instance on 40minutos very easy. People need to cry always for anything or they are not happy. If this event cant make +10 brazalet wait next event, about prize wtf ppl what its cheap in this server blessed antharas/shirt/dragon weapon//artifact... And u guys cry for 5billons?
    If u dont like it just dont make instance.

Buy l2 glasses 200M adena.

9. -V77-

-V77- User

Buy l2store reading with understanding skill

SnoWyz, FeDeZz and Rnika like this.
  10. Notic

Notic User

How many marks did you get?

11. krejsi

krejsi User

I do this spoiler dual, pve dual dagger +10, and no ruby, works fine

12. Notic

Notic User

Very informative...makes everything clear now

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

I dont have circlet , i dont have artifacts , i dont have dragon shirt and i wont pay 200kk each day and im happy;)

FeDeZz likes this.
  14. Notic

Notic User

This should be like the slogan promoted by Innova on their home page :p

NiNeTT likes this.
  15. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Tank 106, w/o brooches made in ~31min, but I guess I got lucky with Merkios.

FeDeZz likes this.
  16. Krasiulinka

Krasiulinka User

To be honest i can tell u that i do this inst on my tyrr maestro 100 lvl +blessed eternal set +6 3x120. Do you believe me? Ofc not. My char have lvl 105+, set +10+11 almost full pve (cause is makeing for adena not for real money), Spear +10, Hammer +12 with many good items and i almost failed. Now i know that i can make bsoe or when i die i can go to town and enter again. Healer, tank and iss can't do this inst. Now the question is: for whom is this inst? 100+ character can't do it or have to buy items for many, many euros.

5 Bilions is only cost for some scrolls - which can buy from npc. Ofc you need yet many coins (350 for 1 scroll), especially that reward is 20, 40, 60 coins :D cause 350 can't be devided for this reward. Now without entering twice you can buy one scroll per week and only if u will have great luck. I think this event is not reasonable and is only to delete money from server.

17. goduole

goduole User

U always can go demensional or enechanced barclets, wtf u crying here about just another barclet with similar stats ^^

18. Krasiulinka

Krasiulinka User

Where you see that i'm crying?
    I saw in my post great laughing :D

I'm finishing quests on warp to get better bracelet than mine now. And now i have str +4 from upgraded twice tauti bracelet.

For you my friend i have great proposition, go and check this event.

19. Fiorina

Fiorina User

paying 200kk every day for a boring **** instance no thx, you could just sell marks for that adena and everybody happy.

20. edirne

edirne User

ticket to reentering for this instance have a strange reset time, at least for me. it's not like after 07:30AM UTC+2 in my case, when a new ingame day begins, i could buy that ticket. in one day i was able to buy after 08:00PM, and next day after 02:00AM. maybe i do something wrong, but if it's not the case that schedule must be revised i think, because it is annoyng to hunt that reset moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.