1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Current state of the economy, things to think about

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by PrideBrasil, Nov 27, 2018.

1. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

ok, hi. how are u ? i hope u guys are fine.

and I hope some CM adress this to the ppl in charge.

Straight to the topic, can u guys ask KR.devs to stop killing our server? I m playing on core for a long time, time enough to see how toxic this community is, then, by doing what KR.devs are doing, innova kills the server a little as each day goes by.

Right now the few ones playing have no incentive, we reach a state where theres no point trying to build anything to sell, cos 99,999999% are holding their adenas to spend on some p2w event, as if that were not bad enough, we got a community full or doushbags that play by the only angle they know, which is waiting/driving ppl quit/cashout so they can buy stuff cheap.

The launch ramona and now tiat had a big impact on it, but from my point of view the lack of incentive is the big culprit, the numbers were never that low. 300 to 400 online only and a great sum of this are loop macro toons.

Here enters my point(the problem), everytime u introduce power items to store, in the mind of these bad ppl, u take away the value of our effort. today i got a reply when the guy said: _"do u think a +10pve set worth 38b?"; YES! yes, i do, i do think it worth 38b, go make one by urself, then comeback and tell if is worth or not.

Back in a few years we got 2 or 3 good events at 0,30 cents of euro for boxes/eggs/whatever, where everyone could jump in, one of those events flood the market with blessed weapons, since i dont know who is responsible between KR.devs or innova staff, but since one is taking away the value of our time, we need this kind of stuff/event back, whatever the amount euro players are already spending, this amount wont decrease by lowering the event prices.

If u want us to play like this, at least give us a way to do so, many left to russian cheaper server cos of it, many gave up cos of it, u can check ur DB for accounts with good gears that moved away since they cant market their items.

And for the last, KR.devs added to their version the exchange/upgrade system due to this problem, tons of +10/+20 items that cant be sold because of what i wrote, please, dont let this ruin our server even more the way it did with KR servers.

thx for taking the time.

good night all, best lucky to us all.

2. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    Also never forget about supply and demand, items worth as much as people are willing to pay, which is a part of the game too.

3. peking

peking User

so you crying because you cant sell your staffs overpriced? epic.
    yes, +10 pve set worth over 9000 billion adena.
    when pvp weapon stone worth 30-40b.. the pvp weapons was (not high enchanted) 40-50. so ye... probably you would sell for 90b.. because why not.
    TranpeGG is right, if ppl dont pay that much to you, you can wait 3-4 year to sell it, or make lower price for it. its up to you, but probably not the smartest idea to cry at forum.

and btw, they dont care about this server, neither the ppl who still stupid enough to play here, do deal with it, or do what other ppl do, and quit.

4. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

like i said, these are things to think about.

life is sum of the parts, is a reflection of what we do; same applies to a game.
    what i affirm is that isnt the players creating the demand, is the l2store doing.
    Point that the community is toxic is different from hate anything, which i dont, maybe... markisia, jokes aside.

If a bugatti has it value decrease by a 3rd party there wont be ppl willing to produce it.

and as for the other that replies after u mate, i wont even quote him since i dont waste time arguing with the likes of him, this kiddo proves my case when i said the community is highly toxic.

anyways thx for ur time and input TrampGG, cheers.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Gaming trends change all the time and it was to be expected many players will move from hardcore grinding games to more fast-pace ones with better graphics etc. Nevertheless Lineage 2 has a strong and loyal community even though its small number nowadays while the most play on privates. What constantly keeps pushing people away is the mismanagement and greed from NCSoft. Their plan is to keep milking the same small amount of people who have cash to burn on every event, update and new server. These people are trying to "buy" some fun no matter the cost.