1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Why Tiat when Ramona can't even survive?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Alvera, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Alvera

Alvera User

Greetings, I have recently cashed-out from Chronos (NCWest) and looking to get a fresh start here at 4game as a casual player. I would like to know the reason for the existence of the new "Tiat" server? As far as I know, there were 2 other new L2 servers before Tiat and both were shut down/merge with Core.

The question is why is it another one?
    What are the differences that I may not have heard?
    Should I start my new journey on Tiat or Core+Ramona?

Please advise. Cheers!

2. 21Sav

21Sav User

The question is why is it another one?
    Just money. Nothing more, there isn't even any plans for dim sieges this time.
    What are the differences that I may not have heard?
    Between Chronos and Core/Tiat? Less ppl here. Between two 4game servers? Tiat is a cash grab, 30 live ppl, just a pve server. Core is dead, no pvp 1 side free-farming everything worth.
    Should I start my new journey on Tiat or Core+Ramona?
    Neither. Core is a afk farm server, Tiat will be merged most likely before the summer. So you can start there and wait for it. The EU servers are pretty dead.

3. Alvera

Alvera User

That *****. I thought it would be more fun here because Chronos is falling apart since the introduction of those Classic servers + upcoming dragon promos.

Thanks for the replied mate!

4. 21Sav

21Sav User

Well you can check for yourself, 1 day PA is under 1 euro, works on both serves. You can start at 85 and look around.
    I myself cashed out sometime ago and haven't looked back.
    Make iss/othel and look around some zones. Atelia/sos in Core are Most likely full of not-afk macroers, Tiat no idea about it.

5. Alvera

Alvera User

I will check it out. Cheers!

6. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

better start on ru innova servers...cheapest l2store,5 servers 2k+ online each.here servers dead but if want afk pve for nothing join:D

21Sav likes this.
  7. Rhavez

Rhavez User

Do GOD with subscription already.

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

0 EN support.. majority of players don't talk EN, client in RU.. gl

9. 21Sav

21Sav User

You can change language fairly easy. There are some ppl that speak English and there is English support.
    Even if you are right, it's worth to learn some Russian than waste time on EU wasteland

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

maybe, but not in legit way. for that change i think you can get ban.. + again waste 1-2 years of grinding same instances to get what you had in core... peoples quit this game because it took way too much time, with 2-3hours/day what can you achieve in 1 year? max +8 tw set and tauti/kelbim or oed apo weapon?

11. mYzor

mYzor User

The store is cheaper in their region, so that is where most of the grind will come from :p
    It still doesnt change the fact that the game is mostly the same, owned by the same company, developed by the same developers. The only meaningfull diference would be the amount of people to compete against.
    And i have a sneaky suspicion that even there, population is dropping.

12. 21st_

21st_ User

gl putting even 1euro on l2store from ru4game they block credit card that are not from ru same as any other payment method , there are some way to put some money but the fees are crazy compare to ru ppl where they can buy gift card (if you donate 3000ruble you get 10% as bouns) making client english its easy but you cant see ppl link their item and server side stuff cant be translated.

13. zauliuz

zauliuz User

even paypal not working there?

edit.. payment options for ru region
    [​IMG]

14. 21st_

21st_ User

no they dont have paypal and only way to get the 10% bouns its to have a russian bank/credit card.Was planning to go play ruoff hatos with some friends but gave up the plan when we noticed to add money there we would have to pay alot of fees to add rubles on 4game acc.

15. bluesoul82bt

bluesoul82bt User

server is ok. stable and low lags. hater gonna hate. just look for nice clan and enjoy.