1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

sustainable party on macro

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BISTABIL, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Saffran

Saffran User

You still playing Bistabil? For a bored old player like myself it might be a fun experiment to do something similar

2. GirlScouts

GirlScouts User

So how much profit have you made now?

3. Bistabil

Bistabil User

I've made around 70b this month but not farming on macro.
    I was getting ganked too often and it was annoying since I am 20+ hours afk.
    I think I was getting around 800-900 damaged books per day in gc upper for few days then I quit.
    I've burned out so I went to different approach utilizing my 10 premiums and 4 pc's and so far it's quite rewarding.
    Party was advancing so slow that I had to pump 30+b from my main to be able to farm in gc upper on 99+ safely (people would still f me)
    Now I am selling 2 tw robe sets +10, 1 tw heavy set +10, pve helios retri +10 (wild mystic, mystic, wind att) so if someone wants to try this same path let me know.
    Sets are 6.5b each and retributer is 17b.

I guess you can profit a lot from macroing but you will need initial investment or it will take forever.

4. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

another proof that no one sells cheaper than i do, roflmao 6.5b for tw+10................17b for r99...........

5. Bistabil

Bistabil User

you are wrong, it's only me who's expensive

Leckter likes this.