1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

CreateProcess 0, LastError2 !FROST ERROR?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Skajel, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skajel

Skajel User

Hello, I never posted anything here, because I always look many, many, many times before asking a question or asking for some support.

I have the following error, start the game by the browser and the frost is "running" forever and after a few minutes it shows me the following error -> CreateProcess 0, LastError2. I started having this error after a windows update, I do not know if it was coincidence or not, but it was after that ...

I have formatted the notbook, disabled firewall and anti virus several and several related topics on the subject and got no results.

If anyone can help me, I will be eternally grateful. I have this problem for about 20 days and I can not log in, I use windows 10 32bits and before formatting I used 64 bits.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

2. Skajel

Skajel User

Updating topic

I asked a friend to send me the frost folder of his system. He sent me, he excludes mine, and I put his in his place. Now I encounter a new error when trying to start the game.
    "Failed to create game's process.

What should I do??? I'm already seeing myself with no options.

The frost keeps charging and after a few minutes I get the error.

3. Radix

Radix User

hi, @Skajel
    what system error do you see after "Failed to create game's process" message?

I think the files in game's system folder are damaged or incomplete (maybe due to update error)

4. Skajel

Skajel User

Hello @Radix, thanks for answering me!
    I do not see anything after this message, it just gives me the option to give it ok and it disappears after that. Ja excludes a mass system and I even reinstalled the game and as the error persisted I did the repair through the site and nothing solved.
    Any idea what might be happening?

5. Radix

Radix User

@Skajel may I take a look at this problem with you through teamviewer or other 'remote desktop' software?

6. Skajel

Skajel User

Hi @Radix! My anti virus even disabled was blocking frost initialization. I had to put an earlier version of it so the problem would not happen any more. Thanks for all the support.

7. Radix

Radix User

@Skajel oh, interesting
    what antivirus do you use?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.