1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

EVENT Romantic Holiday (Core)

Discussion in '2018' started by Artchem, Dec 25, 2018.

1. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Wasn't worth it to try for anything above +21. The promo was great having close pricing to RU and nice rewards, and after the maintenance on the 28th were they ninja nerfed enchanting it became OK.
    The event was fine, "dropped" a lot of good consumables but didn't expect any influx of DW stage 1 tbh. If we get an L2 Store promo with a similar concept, like in Japan, it will be a different story though.

2. Notic

Notic User

I doubt they nerfed the enchanting, there were no slowing down in +18 enchants on server, they simply fixed the santa buff bug where you could take it with dual class and probably subclass 4 times a day

3. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

I know what was the "reason" they announced, but after talking to people who enchanted a lot it seemed that it got worse.
    Also by looking at the system messages, the number of +15/16/17 staffs that made it to +18 compared to the number before the maintenance on the 28th seems lower.

4. Notic

Notic User

So you are saying the actual bug was just the cover up bug? Hard to say really, maybe their luck just ran out, we will never know, also I doubt they can just rewrite the code that easily and fast:)

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

True, we will never know, although what we know for a fact is how shady they are. As I told you the difference between +15/16/17 that became +18 was too big before and after the maintenance just to be a swing of luck.
    To be honest the promo looked too good in the beginning compared to previous ones.

6. smotic

smotic User

you are lost in threads :) im not talking about +24 staff... this is not staff enchanting thread :) im talking about free event, you could get dragon box from free event, but noone got it because was imposible. so they give you free events and you could get it, but noone get it so whats the point :)

7. goduole

goduole User

On ru server they get dragon on 4th day event:D

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  8. smotic

smotic User

and where is our box ? :D