1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

my adventure is over

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Pleistoros, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

Hello everybody,Hello Artchem :)

I came here on Tiat for a new and fresh start, I admit..I had high expectation. I had high expectaton coz many top players(NA players) over the years told me: here on EU things are better, here on EU pve and pvp is wise, here on EU NCSoft staff is better....but no, is not....simply is not.
    Tiat server is managed poorly..hard word but is the truth:
    -150 ish ppl online in party...from this 150 round 100 belong to 2-3 players,
    -Total population of server....mby 300 players,
    -Clans are...well, there are only 2 or 3 clans who manage to lvlup to lvl5.
    -Those 2-3 players who own most chars farm hard adena(like 1 bil per party per day) on macro in Pavel Ruins(yes GM know, allready check them, seems legit).
    -when you rich 99 you just hit a hard wall.

So, conclusion now...You made Tiat server for 2-3 guys who need gazilions adena and items like Rullers Belt on core...for what? for sale, to make next stage dragon weapon,etc. When they finish gather adena you will just merge servers. Everybody happy.

Its embarasing...Stop this madness till is not too late. For me is game over...you just lost 3 PA and a constant spender on promo.

I really dont expect an answer...please dont embarase your self more then you do...just act.

BB

Naito, garrison28, Hax and 1 other person like this.
  2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well, you are too late for EU. like 4 or 5 years.

3. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

300?i think 50+boxes)150 total maybe...all game here its macro exp/farm for nothing)just lvl up nothing else.too boring to play here:(

4. Notic

Notic User

Why did you expect anything different when people were telling on forums that server will be exactly the way it is now? Ramona was a little bit better because more people went there, but just a little and for a little longer.

And do people really think that its just because it is new server all lucrative areas will magically open up for them? It takes 5-10 people rotating and killing macros 247 in pavel to send a message and takes 10-15min/day

5. Bistabil

Bistabil User

I don't think anyone can macro 24/7 in pavel (either core or tiat) without constantly observing for gankers.

On core my party gets pked/ganked by bored (or jelous?) people all the time even on spots no-one ever farms. Zone where I am "farming" is so bad that I can't afford to use spiritshots or I would be in constant negative balance.

I can only imagine what will happen when I switch to profitable zone.

6. Notic

Notic User

Not sure about Tiat, but in Core more profitable zones as its controlled by Russian rmters and EN, except a few randoms that get ****ty spots, all bots will be ressed most of the within 10-15 minutes of killing and revenga or EN will appear to kill any gankers and that is pretty much 247 farming/protection :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    iKrockle likes this.
  7. Bistabil

Bistabil User

There are still quite a lot of free and decent spots even on Core.
    Spots where you won't find anyone most of the time and where you could get 1b+ daily if uninterrupted.

I just wanted to point out that 24/7 afk is impossible.
    Even people restarting macro 15mins after getting killed, have to be online (not afk) in order to do that unless they are relying on something else than pure macros which is completely different thing and I won't comment on that.

Going to take a nap for several hours and waking up just to realize that your party got ganked 30min after you turned off your monitor, ***** a lot.
    You have to take into account that fear when thinking about price we are paying.

To mess up anyone's afk macro party you just need character strong enough to pk, doesn't matter who owns it.
    Usually you don't even need to pk.
    If I didn't have very limited online time I would probably do just that from pure boredom as I did before.

With lv105 othell and no special gear I was able to gank some guy pulling trains in atelia and who was not even afk.
    When he would bring reinforcement I would go take a nap, walk, w/e and set a box near the spot to observe the situation time to time.
    You get the idea.
    If you continue doing this for several hours/days, even Russians start swearing at you on english. Trust me, I've witnessed it.

On the other hand, I've found some stronger people that I wasn't able even to pk but then I've already pointed out that main requirement to gank someone is to be able at least to pk them when on macro. Give me 100b more for few more items and that party will be lying on floor too.
    It requires way less effort to attack afk macro than to defend it.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  8. Amenzul

Amenzul User

Bye.

All innova west eu servers lack of people, nothing news here because player base from there is low (core,Tiat, skelth even more).

They made some kind of gesture towards a less aggressive shop and overall, the servers are far better than ncsoft feature.
    The problem is advertising of thoses servers is worse than the one from some private servers.

So I don’t know what you expected from it or if you believed that a random could be a top dog just because it s new server but it’s possible to have fun on Tiat nonetheless.

9. Palkah

Palkah User

You can theoretically write a script in any language that periodically screenshots HP bars of your accounts, and when one of them is dead - spams your phone with messages until you wake up. It doesn't hook to the game process. It doesn't automate gameplay. It doesn't emulate user presence. It doesn't press buttons for you. It doesn't require window focus. It just asks the GPU driver/Windows about what color is currently displayed at position (x,y). It is still the player that physically resurrects himself, gets up, and re-launches the macro.

Is it legal? I do not know. The only point it could break (unless I missed something) is:
    However the point states that advantages are "in-game items, experience or skill points". The only advantage you get here is "not being dead". The real advantages are supplied by in-game macro which you run manually.

Hax likes this.
  10. Bistabil

Bistabil User

Even in case it wouldn't be illegal, practically, it would be undetectable.
    You could go as far as to use dedicated machine to take photos of your game monitor and then process it.

What is worse:
    1. to get a nice long 8 hours of sleep and 0 adena?
    or
    2. to get an extra billion and feel like a zombie next day?

Depends who you ask and when.

Sometimes I go to sleep and can't stop thinking about the party.
    Sometimes this lasts more than an hour.
    Then I explode, walk towards the damn power extension cable and press the switch with my feet.
    Relief after is long lasting orgasm.

11. Oscar

Oscar User

or just use 2nd pc with botted char laying nearby and monitor deaths of own chars, with no direct connections u wont get banned and dont have to waste time looking on macros.

you are rus, why dont you play on RUoff which is way more healthy and also had new server recently? what makes you even try l2EU graveyard :D

12. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

Yes, I agree the server is more alive, but the new server is almost dead) not like Tiat, but by our standards, dead. I’m interested in playing with other people to try something new. the game on the euro and on the ru is quite different in terms of the players themselves. After the death of Ramona, I thought Innova made conclusions but no.a bit bestial attitude towards eu players on the part of the company. this is my view from the side of playing on the ru and here.

13. Notic

Notic User

There are no spots free where you can make billion/day, such spots are all long taken and highly protected by same few people. Not in pavel at least. I havent bothered to even log on Tiat but Im sure its the same, its simply too good to pass for any serious rmt'er/farmer

14. veggie

veggie User

: - )

15. Rnika

Rnika User

What you expected from Tiat when you could read Ramona history....
    What did you expet after Ramona or even Aria ....
    Really ppl will never learn.

16. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Ramona was a great opportunity to grow the EU player base, the hype brought lots of people and attention here but management's greediness killed the server super fast.
    As a result, their reputation is worse than ever and new servers like Tiat are dead from day one, only to be exploited by Adena farmers who are waiting for the merge to cash out.

Oscar likes this.
  17. Hybaa

Hybaa User

ppl You mean community or innova staff :) ?

18. iRayDeN

iRayDeN User

I check this forum every 2 week almost with the finally to see any post from the staff saying: "New server P2P (or PA acc with server free) without l2 store" but im dreaming i think

The game is cool and is there alot of ppl playing around on private servers waiting the same thing as me, but money is money, innova prefs 30 hardcore donators than 3k - 5k online ppl on a server free of donators

19. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i don't want to be a bad prophet, but this project counting last year.. fafurion will kill EU server. as i heard from ru streamers even RU players started pack their stuff and move somewhere else.

Oscar likes this.
  20. Hybaa

Hybaa User

What you mean :) ?