1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

my adventure is over

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Pleistoros, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Notic

Notic User

Because export Fafurion version **** ***. From what I've read new spots are not worth and sos will remain top exp for parties. R110 upgrade system is complete pile of **** created for only very few rich people and there is pretty much nothing else.

If you like the game and play with friends you can still have some fun but i guess most are tired of waiting something magical happen or anything even remotely close to what players would like to see

2. Rnika

Rnika User

New R110 system is pure
    Buy items from l2store > trade them for adena > sink your adena > buy more l2store items.

Wel its not just this system
    But all systems upgrading before like pvp set later ultimated set or pvp weapon, this type of system is atleast some years already.

Magical happen"- wil never happen. L2 in Korean is one of most profit game in country, thye they have to change anything if this make profits?

Feb 4, 2019
    Community. They are ppl with iq 10 and will go on every new server because "maybe there i will be at top and server will be alive longer than 2 months"
    Dragons lvl 118
    Check RU streamers how hard is to kill dragon now
    45min hitting with 3x bow lvl 2, 2x dragon caster lvl 2, 2 slashers lvl 2 and some lvl 1.

Lilith anakim lvl 110.

Sets R110 that are biggest adena sink ever created in tis game.

Still no Dim sieges where Dim siege is one of most important PVP stones/Elcium income that is needed for R110.

New Top exp spot is just too chad to farm it solo without dragon weapon.
    (Wield of silence or whisper, the green one, not brown. At south on issle)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  3. Cordana

Cordana User

But idk what you expect that you can make new content just like that ?? you dont remeber in the past when they upgrade dragons they were unkillable for half year in ruoff? ( i mean upgrade to 84 lv ) the same when they introduce elegia sets i played in that time in Lancer and after half year noone have it, it's always like that from years

4. peking

peking User

some part of it i agree..
    but i dont see any problem with that world bosses (dragons) are hard to kill.

5. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Thats not the problem of l2 in general.
    Few years ago in this same server(core) i was like 3h with 90 ppl in cc for kill 1 antharas , and noone quited , now dragons are 1 rapsody so dont know what is worst.
    Main problem of lineage 2 now is the comunity and the amount of money you need to spend for play.
    Example , core , core have turn back? I dobut , why? Cos l2store? Can be but not 100% , main problem is comunity , atm 1 clan have all , lets say Th come back ( imposible untill ppl learn to dont have ego in a game) , if th win all again EN will quit pvp and back pve again , and that will be the 4 time they do that and then "th" will quit again and EN will claim all.

Im here since 1 day of core and i can say this have not turn back cos the comunity , not all is innova problem.
    Same happend en ru , 4 servers and only few pvp in 1 , nothing to do , just enjoy pve and wait for the end.

LuckyLuciano likes this.
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

this is main point.
    and about community here.. well, that's another story...

7. mYzor

mYzor User

Let me take a shot on improving that sentence.
    Lineage 2's biggest problem is the ridiculous amount of money one needs to spend in order to be competitive versus what little fun and engaging content it has to offer.

You are right about the "community", but the problem runs deeper.
    There hasnt been new content that has that wow factor, that is fun, that is engaging to the point of bringing new blood (new players to the game) into the servers. Its the "new day, same old sh.." type of content.
    The end result is what we have. An old, stagnant community that is tired and jaded. And if you combine this community with what NCSoft produces, well.. we get current day Lineage 2.

IMHO: This game was decent until NCSoft decided it was a G-Virus infected cockroach that had to be stomped to death. Stomped by them (NCSoft) and by the players that paid (and still pay) NCSoft to assist the stomping.

8. 21Sav

21Sav User

There any new content they can introduce that isn't done already. That's just the limitation of their team. This isn't the game from 10y ago. Now they have like 10 deva working on the game as a whole (kr, ru, EU, en, tw, ch)
    Only thing that can revive and bring new players is FPP Battle Royale mode. And believe that will be some amazing ****s

9. Notic

Notic User

No 10+ years old game will have any new content with wow factor, maybe some for a few weeks but that's it. The game is as fun as people make it to be fun, but I agree with @NiNeTT , the community has to do a lot with making it a bad game.
    People got spoiled with high rates server and wants everything fast. And if many people didn't get butthurt by getting 1 shot by some top players who sank thousands of euro or thousands of hours and played around their level of people you can still have a lot of fun. Too many people with too big egos and no patience.

10. deetoox

deetoox User

why we dont have pvp on server ???

becouse innova wanna make money on us dont care about ours enjoy of game

too much p2w items ...

only way to make pvp server dont put new op items make russian prices of already exist l2store items

and after 2 years maybe we will have pvp server again ...

but innova will dont do it .... sad but true

so enjoy yours PVE ...

11. mYzor

mYzor User

So.. In the end, we have a game that is fueled by an in-game store and its community is made of people with big egos and have no patience. Other news at 11, i guess.
    The community is bad, well.. How much if it is connected with the "quality" of the game?
    The community is small too. Guess how much is it connected with the "quality" of the game? (Reminder: The L2Store is part of the game, not made up by Innova)

At the moment there are probably more things to pay for than to play for. This is sad.
    As it is, unless you're a nostalgia freak, an addicted or someone that doesnt mind spending money on a hobby, there is zero reason to play this game.
    Time is limited and fun isnt exclusive to this game.
    You can play many other games, newer games, less time consuming games, less predatory too and have 100x more fun than the average dude, grinding their life away in an open field or at the AH hoping to "catch up", will ever do.

Just as @21Sav said, if NCSoft gave a single f, not only, about this game but the IP and the people that "love it" they would have removed the RPG out of this game and made it a straight PvP game (battle royale or any other mode) or they would have closed it.
    Then again, considering the current game we got, would NCSoft be capable of balancing such new game/mode? Doubt it

Oscar likes this.
  12. Notic

Notic User

What's stopping people with mid gear to go and look for fight with other people with mid gear? Nothing, most people here as I said are just lazy and self centered - "if I can't be top and 1 shoot people there is no pvp for me" type of logic. And the rest are people who avoid pvp at any cost. I was doing faction with random people and DDZ had war with NF. 1 NF guy def higher level and better gear kept coming and fighting us and while he managed to kill 2-3 people we could kill him because he was solo, however there was this guy Yeliel feoh (GK hero afaik) who literally stayed unflagged and then rage quit party because he could not farm in piece. Noone is forcing people to go and look for fight with top en cp but noone is looking for fights even with people with similar gear and then cry there is no pvp.

I just wonder what most of the people do in other games, because its more or less same everywhere, you either invest a lot of money or a lot of time to be at the top. It's like saying lol or dota is a complete **** game because there are people who spend hundreds of hours more practicing and wipes the floor with you in a match.

And Im not saying l2 is perfect game, but no game is perfect and all games go through various stages in their life cycle.

13. mYzor

mYzor User

You cannot seriously compare the current Lineage 2 to games like DoTA or LoL. You just cant.
    Maybe with games like WoT. (but at least, WoT has a matchmaker system to help things out a bit)

The fact that no game is perfect cant be used to excuse the garbage of content we get today, sorry.

14. Notic

Notic User

I'm not comparing games, Im just giving analogy of what people expect.

One man's trash is another man's treasure:) Anyways any decent CP can have mid range gear to fight pretty much every CP except some top 5-10% CPs within 6 months playing 3-4h/day especially on Core. All this crying convinced everyone that to pvp you have to have dragon weapon +12 armor sets all lv 6 jewels etc etc,so people run altar/kamaloka with their +12-12 weapons, 8-10 armor sets and lv. 3-4 jewels and cry that there is no pvp when they dont even go out and flag anywhere.

15. mYzor

mYzor User

You have different kind of people, playing for different kind of reasons. This becomes a problem when the community is as small as it is.

Here's the reality. Those guys are the exact same ones that will never fight back unless they have at least 80% chance of winning. (be it by number, gear, buffs, ganks, etc)
    Those guys are most of Lineage 2 players. Not current ones, but most of the people that has ever played this game.
    Hell, the same thing happens in PVE, where mr VIP Tyrr Titan with immortal armor and a shadow slasher +4 complains that the instance will "take all day", leaves the party and SoE's out, only for the "crippled" party to finish said instance get some scrolls (modify and enchant armor/weapon) on the way and giving said Mr VIP and instance reuse for his complaints.

Those guys that say: "enjoy your PVE" as a way to deny fun for others (that they deem p2w players) dont realize that they arent having any fun either, playing the "catch up game". Which NEVER happens. Its a Hammster Wheel.

Talking sense into these people doesnt work. Why? Because if it did, they wouldnt be ingame wasting their time. They'd most likely quit and move on.

16. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it would be fun to pvp, but in that moment when you flag appears someone from top clan with OP gear and simply wipe your party in 5 seconds. so yes. what pvp do you want? on ± equal gear it's fun to fight.. but this was 8+y ago, in <Hi5 chronicles. and now.. "mid clans pvp" for example - 1st siege when amenita party come to my clan, only their party, 7 peoples, went to oren fight DDZ, 7 vs ~30+ ddz and ~20-30+ nakedforce. and there was only 2 or 3 red notices when phteven dead, and more when few low geared come to get some fun. so yes. it's very fun and balanced gaming experience when 50+ peoples can't kill 1 party.

17. Notic

Notic User

That's what we are talking here about. It's not Innovas/Lineaeg2 fault only. Community dictates how the game is played and with people we have no is not the right way :) And no, it wasn't like that always. When I started back in C4 there was pvp on every corner if you wanted to, because everyone realized it was a major part of the game. And that was when exp was hella hard to grind. Now the majority of people don't want to pvp because they are afraid to loose 0.1-2% exp in a PVP game, then you can't really blame the game alone.

18. Padj1l

Padj1l User

The community is not worse than before, just smaller because the game is bad and most player quited. Nowadays you can't even find people to fill a CP. This game asks too much for what it offers, simple as that. 1 cp collapsing can destroy the server because there is so little amount of players left that it completely changes the balance.

You can't even compare to LoL or whatever, if you're bad at LoL you'll just play with bad people and have your fun.

19. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Smaller? Really? Smaller smaller than ....?
    Go sos you will see 1 pt each group , go atelia , 1 or 2 pt each floor , go gc , go elven , server have a lot of ppl.
    Team have like what 90 ppl active? Myrmidons 60? En 60? Th 30? Swat , nf ddz .
    Keep farming with dragon weapon while your enemy is on macro flaged near you then ask if ppl leave cos boring comunity or cos l2 store ( ppl in team or pve clans with +19 weapons)

LuckyLuciano likes this.
  20. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Yeah, server has A LOT of active, we see that every two weeks when we bring an amazing 25 ppl cc at siege and we're still the 2nd clan on this server.

Oscar likes this.