1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

my adventure is over

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Pleistoros, Dec 31, 2018.

1. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Rio pt , your pt and anakiny i dobut you bring 25 ppl.
    And what make you think you are 2nd clan? Just for the name? You fight dragons?you make pvp?
    So why you are 2nd clan and not Team that make the same as you but with 90 ppl online

2. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Whatever we can be 10th clan for all I care you are right about that, but please tell me when you last saw 90 team together wtf is this fantasy xD

3. Notic

Notic User

You know that siege is not the only time when you can pvp? That's what we are talking There are plenty of people farming everywhere just go and fight them DDZ brought like 10 people when NF was attacking their farming members none of the NF showed up for me and it was prime time. If people wanted pvp badly easy to come even with random cp from clan just to have some fun no?

++ all spots taken all the time during prime but i wouldnt talk about pvp and afk macro in the same sentence.
    Feb 5, 2019
    What are you trying to prove? He already told you go check farming spots all of them are constantly taken and not only by macro bots.

4. goduole

goduole User

3 weeks ago we had ~80 ppl cc QQ :z ur fantazy is that u are still top ones :D

5. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I don't think Padjil is like that...

6. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well i dont know at siege i usually see julio's and a couple other groups not 80 people, but ok. Maybe i missed it i wasnt so active lately

As syra pointed there is no difference between us and a pve clan atm so I don't care about being top or not don't worry.